It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alient craft? But its crimson red...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My fiances parents found out the other day that I was into UFO's and such. They told me "oh we have some old pics of one from back in the 70's" or some such date.

They pulled out this box full of old photos, biker photos, wedding photos, etc. Then there was a page called "The UFO". The photos were old, maybe the 70's or early 80's. Apparently there were driving through Nevada or something and snapped a couple pics of something in the sky.

I looked at the photos. The object was in two of the photos. In one it was a small spec but noticeable, in the other it was much closer and looked like a crimson red egg shaped object.

Ive never seen a photo quite like it. It was crystal clear or anything but you can tell it was in the sky and not a bug of any kind.

It just through me off because it was crimson red....

Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have never heard of anything quite like that.

Perhaps you could get permission to scan the photos so that you could post them here.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I see no reason why it shouldn't be crimson red - maybe it could have something to do with a cloaking device of some kind? Possibly it was malfunctioning so it did not "bend" or absorb or whatever the red frequencies of light... That is of course assuming it was a UFO and not a camera anomaly or something else...

Always interesting though

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have had the opportunity to see several space craft and indeed when they are leaving the atmosphere they turn a very deep crimson red. Ask them if they remember any detail about the sighting, did the craft suddenly disappear after the shots were taken? See if you can download a picture for us to look at for you. Could be a UFO.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have heard alot of weird rumors, but this might some communist flight craft. Gabriel Aubry a french canadian spy who ganders in the world of spusal abuse is highly tied to delta MI-6 operations and treason.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It might also be a cloud late in the afternoon reflecting the setting sun through dust.

I saw this lots of time in Australia.

Lets see the pics

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It could be this, it could be that...

Even if you post the pics I am sure it will remain the same: It could be this, it could be that...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Even if you post the pics I am sure it will remain the same:

But it would be much better to have the pics for reference, imo. At least then we can better judge the shape of the object, and perhaps form a more informed opinion about it.

2 cents

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'd love to see your pictures, if possible.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Agreed
I would like to see them too. Sounds like it could be interesting...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
They said I could scan them but I dont have a scanner. I may be able to take them to Kinkos and have them scanned.

Id like to post them and I will but it will take some time as Im such a busy person. Hopefully within the next week or so.

They were certainly interesting photos and obviously not faked at all. These guys are old school bikers who go on regular road trips on their Harleys all the time. Good folks.

Ill see what I can do.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Check out this site. I've seen these red ufos, so despite doubts about other material on the site I'm convinced they exist. And I saw them 5 years ago before his site was up.

www.we-are-not-alone.us...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok folks, here are the two pics.
I wont say anything. I'll let the pics speak for themselves but I would like everyone to chime in.

All Ill say is that its not blood and whatever it was freaked them out a bit while they were driving. It flew up fairly close and then zoomed off in a second.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
To me it just looks like a ladybug on the windshield, or some other type of bug in the first pic.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer
I have heard alot of weird rumors, but this might some communist flight craft. Gabriel Aubry a french canadian spy who ganders in the world of spusal abuse is highly tied to delta MI-6 operations and treason.

A quick google search told me about him being the father of Halle Berry's upcoming child...but that's it. Wanna expand on all that?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by antar

I have had the opportunity to see several space craft

Really ? Have any photo's or video ?
Or, was it all "channeled" ?

when they are leaving the atmosphere they turn a very deep crimson red.

Really ? I thought they had "anti-gravity" or the ability to enter
other dimensions. Maybe provide some evidence ?

To the OP,
Looks like a bug on the windshield to me.
Can't really tell. I wasn't there.

Any more provenance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerofni
Ok folks, here are the two pics.
I wont say anything. I'll let the pics speak for themselves but I would like everyone to chime in.

All Ill say is that its not blood and whatever it was freaked them out a bit while they were driving. It flew up fairly close and then zoomed off in a second.

Thanks for showing the pictures, very interesting.
The bottom picture with the crimson spots look as if it could be some sort of light trail following the first maybe

But ... can you ask the picture owners a few things?
1) Did they see the object more then once at different times during their driving or only once during one quick moment? Because, by looking at the terrain in each photo it looks like each picture was taken at a different location. Top pic shows a closer mountain range, so either picture 1 (top) was taken first and then they drove over (or around) that mountain range and then took picture 2 (bottom pic) several minutes later because the next mountain range looks very far away as if it is a whole different set of mountains ... OR ... they took picture 2 (bottom) first and captured some "crimson spots" then drove all the way up closer to that distant mountain range in picture 2 and took another picture (top pic) thus capturing the better close up that was closer to those mountains.

The mountain distance between photo's kinda suggest that the pictures weren't taken at the same time of each other. With the vehicle in both pictures appearing to be in the right lane in each photo that also suggests that both pictures were taken from looking threw the windshield so those mountain ranges were being approached.

2) When they saw this "crimson UFO" did they see it coming from a distance, thus making them get the camera out quickly and get ready to take the pictures then only took 2 pictures when it seemed close enough to do so? The top picture looks as if the driver could of taken the picture being that the dotted yellow lines look more in the middle of the photo as to the bottom picture shows some of the vehicle hood and appears to be taken by the passenger.

Unless someone has a camera already out and ready to go then it is difficult to capture UFOS on film that fly by and zoom off in a second. But what ever it is, it sure is strange and definitely looks to be part of the actual film for sure.

All said IMO and my POV,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well its certainly not any kind of cgi or superimposed imagery. heh

I still have the photos here and could easily take a camera phone pic of me holding them both close up if there is ever any question of that.

Its not a bug on the windshield, that I can pretty much be certain. They kept it in their photo album for 25 years or something, hardly and effort worth a bug on the windshield.

Ill have my fiance ask her mom the questions above and see what they say or link her to this thread, maybe she will respond herself.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Do you have the original negatives? Those could be put trough a high resolution negative scanner and that would provide probably much more detail to the images.

new topics

top topics

join