It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Clock/Circadian Rhythm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've always been one to rarely be woken up anything, be it my alarm clock or something unexpected. The odd thing is, I usually wake up just before. It seems I've always woken up just in time to hear the phone ring, the door bell, or just minutes before my alarm clock goes off. I'm definitely aware that I am awake for minutes before something happens. Yet I will sleep through things that won't need my attention and that I'm expecting, so its not that I am a light sleeper. Has anyone else ever experienced this and does it have anything to do with circadian rhythm or could it be some form of precognition?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think everyone experiences this with varying levels of effectiveness. I've been reading a lot about consciousness as having a statistically significant impact on our physical reality, and i believe this kind of "precognition" is a part of our consciousness that we do not yet understand that is able to communicate with the phyisical world. It sounds a bit much, i know, but it has merit, as Princeton has been conducting research on it for decades. Please take some time to check out the following very interesting links:

Global Consciousness Project (Princeton)
Psyleron

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've been able to do this often, throughout life. I think there's some kind of internal clock, or something, I don't know.

I'm also pretty good at guessing the time, and am rarely off more than a half-hour.

I've always felt like there was some part of my subconscious that kept track of time and that I could access that somehow. I've always kind of viewed it as an internal clock, or some part of me that keeps track of the time, even when I'm not thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Is there a way like if you see someone walking around to like reverse time just for that one person and no one else. So that they are walking backwards in time and not moving forward in time.

new topics

top topics

join