It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone Believe Dr. Dan Burisch's alien/ufo Claims???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

@Amazing I feel your response is honest. I just want to be sure I understand what you wrote.

You have heard Lazar state that Crain is a fraud. You believe Lazar because GK investigated Lazar and found Lazar to be credible, therefore, if Lazar has credibility and he says Crain is a fraud, then this satisfies you that it must be so. Have I got it?

M.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malkuth
reply to post by amazing

@Amazing I feel your response is honest. I just want to be sure I understand what you wrote.

You have heard Lazar state that Crain is a fraud. You believe Lazar because GK investigated Lazar and found Lazar to be credible, therefore, if Lazar has credibility and he says Crain is a fraud, then this satisfies you that it must be so. Have I got it?

M.

Sort of...I haven't done enough research to be conclusive, but I'm leaning toward doubting him because of Lazar. I think, what Lazar says about this has to be taken into account.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
@Amazing:

Is there a specific point you feel Lazar makes that is the reason you are inclined to lean hnis way or is there, perhaps, a video link to something he says which I could watch ?

It is interesting because at one point, Mr. Lazar has made a reference to a description-- a physical description-- of something at S-4 over at A-51 and his description is completely incorrect. Dr. Crain uses this to point out that this invalidates Mr. Lazar's claim to have worked there, for he could not-- if he worked there at all-- have made such an error.

Intersting.

Now , of course, you or I should not rest our opinions on this one factor alone.... but of anyone who has posted to this thread recently, you are the only one indicates that there may exist a true, valid reason for thinking as you do.

Thank you, M.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malkuth
@Amazing:

Is there a specific point you feel Lazar makes that is the reason you are inclined to lean hnis way or is there, perhaps, a video link to something he says which I could watch ?

It is interesting because at one point, Mr. Lazar has made a reference to a description-- a physical description-- of something at S-4 over at A-51 and his description is completely incorrect. Dr. Crain uses this to point out that this invalidates Mr. Lazar's claim to have worked there, for he could not-- if he worked there at all-- have made such an error.

Intersting.

Now , of course, you or I should not rest our opinions on this one factor alone.... but of anyone who has posted to this thread recently, you are the only one indicates that there may exist a true, valid reason for thinking as you do.

Thank you, M.

Okay, look, I'm not saying conclusively that Crain is a fake and that his whole story is false but I quote Bob Lazar here "This is the biggest bull***t story I have ever heard in my life. Anybody that actually believes this guy should be ashamed of themselves. I never worked at Tonopah. I never met this knucklehead," said Bob Lazar.

This taken from a new article written by George Knapp at KLAS-TV Website

www.8newsnow.com...

We have to take into account Bob's statement here. If you believe Bob's story...take it further to believing this statement by Bob to be true, then we know that Crain lied about at least one part of his story. That casts just a little bit of doubt on his whole story. I realize that there are part of Lazar's story that don't add up, specifically his education. But Edward Snowden proved that you don't need a formal education to be hired by the government or it's contractors. Just food for thought.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: steve-o

I think he has mental problems, possibly severe depression. But if he is telling the truth, that stuff would mess with your head.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The guy is total liar and fraud. It's just sad that we have such pathetic people on this earth that stoop to such low levels. no wonder ET's don't care to come down and interact with us at least when we're not knocked out cold. Lol. The idiots that are suppose to be the trust worthy investigators in this UFO field truly need to cross check people up and down before they give some total D-Bag like him even a chance to spread his BS making the entire field look bad. How's comment i didn't need to cross check him because he was just so genuine! Give me a break all pathological liars seem genuine. The key is to ask the hard questions and they will always eventually slip up and the truth will come out that they are a totally fraud

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Okay, look, I'm not saying conclusively that Crain is a fake and that his whole story is false but I quote Bob Lazar here "This is the biggest bull***t story I have ever heard in my life. Anybody that actually believes this guy should be ashamed of themselves. I never worked at Tonopah. I never met this knucklehead," said Bob Lazar.

This taken from a new article written by George Knapp at KLAS-TV Website

www.8newsnow.com...

We have to take into account Bob's statement here. If you believe Bob's story...take it further to believing this statement by Bob to be true, then we know that Crain lied about at least one part of his story. That casts just a little bit of doubt on his whole story. I realize that there are part of Lazar's story that don't add up, specifically his education. But Edward Snowden proved that you don't need a formal education to be hired by the government or it's contractors. Just food for thought.

I find Bob a lot more convincing. Bob passed a Lie Detector test. Las almos had him in the directory when they said he never worked there. When someone interviewed Teller and they asked him if he knew Bob Lazar he got extremely pissed. Had he not known Bob he would have mostly likely been like no I haven't the guys a total fraud but his reaction was 1 of rage like he had a serious problem with Bob and even hearing his name enraged him because if he went to bat for Bob. Bob made him look really bad for vouching for him which would induce that reaction from Teller! Just food for thought!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: raleighwood007
Bob passed a Lie Detector test.

So did Aldrich Ames's....

Two simple questions that shows Lazar is a fraud....

"When exactly did he get his Masters from MIT?" Why is there no record of this degree?
edit on 8-4-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Burisch is very articulate and intelligent, however he tends to use certain words way too much like "Nueropathy" because it sounds technical and makes him sound smart. He is a fraud no doubt but he fits into a classification of entertainer that spawned a cottage industry with the growth of the internet. The rule of thumb is if the person making a fantastic claim also makes numerous new ones as time goes on its the red flag of deception. My favourite in this genre was Ron Wyatt who found nearly every Biblical Relic there ever was and claimed to have found the spot were Jesus was crucified.

Ron Wyatt's site can be found here for entertainment purposes of course.

wyattmuseum.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join