It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louise Paxton...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Her Youtube page

I thought that some of you might be intrested in this, it's a blog series of a girl who supposedly has a ghost/stalker. I personally think it's just a very unique was of making a horror film, but since she seems to have a lot of believes out there I thought you'd guys would like to make your own opinion.

Theres a fair few videos to go through, and I'd watch them in order if you have time.

Even if these are fake, kudos to her for making a film that actually gave me the creeps

[edit on 16/7/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's hard to say because I remember atleast twice where there were some weird videos on youtube and they were for a movie or something else I can't remember right now. I think one was called lonelygirl or something like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
yeah, lonely girl turned out to be an actress. Most of this does seemed staged, but since no one on ATS seems to have spotted this so far I thought you'd all be intrested in some new footage for once
Rather than seeing the freaky mirror girl for the 150th time

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
haha yeah it was cool to watch but I can't believe it's real.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
i watched most of these when she was posting them and this is one of the
few that done make any sense. she or anyone hasnt come forward with
kind of haaa its fake or its real. i can see no one coming forward or posting on her sites if the police have locked them out .. i guess this would be a good start to some type of horror movie, like the intro to it or something .. it dosnt seam like its been edited at all. its all just a bit to odd. and people are still talking about it and just finding out about it.

anyone lookup who registered louisepaxton.com ?

i know its a really bad site. and has she been registered with the missing persons in london ? dunno how to find that out. if anyone lives in that area they could i guess call and find out if anyone has reported her missing or at least called to ask about her .. that would clear it up i think. the police would know if it was fake or not, im shur they would remember if they got more than a few calls about some one they would at least check the site out.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Pffffft.

Fake, alll fake.

All for the money and/or fame purposes.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
what fame ? what money ? theres no find lou fund that i can find.
no one is coming forward and saying that hey its me so no fame there.

any whooo.. i was board and this is what i could find out about the web page. who ever made it really has no idea what they are doing ..

heres what internic came up with ..

Domain Name: LOUISEPAXTON.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: domainhelp.opensrs.net...
Name Server: ULTRA103.UK2.NET
Name Server: ULTRA104.UK2.NET
Updated Date: 17-jul-2007
Creation Date: 17-jul-2007
Expiration Date: 17-jul-2008

so from this the page was registered two and a half weeks after she went missing .. the domain was registered with tucows.com and hosted on uk2.net .. the ip of the web page is 83.170.64.98 (superultra28.uk2.net). so it is in the uk .. tho not that any of this helps
it just gave something to do for 15 min. interesting non the less..
pleas correct me if im wrong on anything ..

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i am wondering if anyone knows any new news about her because i heard she may be a fake but i am not sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have only watched one video and have just begun digging into this but I did find one small oddity. All reports claim she disappeared on July 1st, but her myspace page has her last blog posted on July 5th.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

i am trying to find anything i can that proves she is fake or not cuz i want to know lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

ok that was her friend who posted that blog she also did the same thing for her youtube.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My wife is actually from Norwich, perhaps she can do some digging as well. I do suspect that this is some sort of audition reel for an unkown actress.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As I was telling Voidmaster...

It's all fake. Apparently this kind of thing seems to be the new 'in' style of entertainment. Just like lonelygirl15 started/pioneered it.

Completely and utterly fake. Meant to entertain the teenage audience.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
u know i know about lonely girl15 but this seems diffrent but who knows i mean no one has come on saying this is hoax or anything so as far as i know this could still be real

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

if ur wife could find anything out that would be cool also have her check out the name marrget watts it was mentioned in a few of the videos.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yeah, Chi is right. They are quite fake.

I still find it rather entertaining though, lol. Good creepy vids to watch if you're bored.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
it is fake, it's a viral promotion for a uk film called in the dark byandrew cull

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
it is fake, it's a viral promotion for a uk film called in the dark byandrew cull

If you read "What i'm working on now" section on that link, it's not viral ads for a movie, but these youtube clips are the movie/episodes.
Very clever IMO. It freaked me out a bit. He says he's hoping to shoot 2 feature films this year, they should be ones to look out for.
We need more horror directors like this guy...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, if I had spent more than 14 seconds on the site I probably would have eventually read that as well. I goal was to find out whether or not the videos were a hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse

Well, if I had spent more than 14 seconds on the site I probably would have eventually read that as well. I goal was to find out whether or not the videos were a hoax.

I was only saying so (like I did) people wouldn't go on a wild goose chase looking for the film it was advertising.

I sense a dark tone in your post Darkhorse.

How did you come across the site, it seems that peeps have been trying to figure it out for months or more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join