It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Hypothetical

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a-10s have cannons though which i think would be less suspicious in taking the plane down. loud but less obvious than a missile flying through the air

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
when an a-10's gun goes off...people will know it's not natural....it strikes fear into anyone hearing it....

could i have some linkage to the people who reported seeing it?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Shown a photograph of a Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt II, a low-flying combat aircraft commonly referred to as a “Warthog,” Saylor identified it as the military plane she had seen. She said she recognized the two engines on the rear and

www.americanfreepress.net...

Shown a photo of an A-10 Warthog, the groundskeeper identified it as the kind of plane that circled the crash site at a very low altitude three times before flying away. He recognized the two vertical fins on the rear of the plane. “Nobody was interested in what we saw,” he said. “They didn’t even ask us.”

www.americanfreepress.net...

I dont know how reliable these people are as a fast plane goes by and if you are not familiar with planes you can be confused.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke

I dont know how reliable these people are as a fast plane goes by and if you are not familiar with planes you can be confused.

Yeah, just like that lady in the video when the second plane crash and she thought it was a military plane.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

“very quiet” and low-flying white “military” plane coming from the area of the crash site, flying toward the northwest.

a-10's are not quiet....

tho more down said they heard a screeching sound....but if you have jet engines close to you, you hear it....

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It was an F-16 that shot down 93 not an A-10. Besides, an A-10 is a ground support attack plane not what you would send after a jumbo jet. There is a ANG unit in Pennsylvania though for the A-10.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join