It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrail Foam After Rains?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am not sure if any of you have noticed, but the last few times it has rained here in Michigan I have seen the streets foam up. The foam is almost like someone intentionally dumped soap suds on the road. Now mind you passing car tires are the instrument that helps to stir the foam up, but after they do the suds actually float around. Cars do stir up bubbles but not like this.

When I first noticed "The Foam" was this spring. I pointed the strange foam out to a couple of other people and they exclaimed that a truck must have dumped or spilled something accidentally, so I wrote it off, then it happened again somewhere complete different and 50 miles north of where I saw it first. Now it is happening everytime it rains, excessive foamy stuff.

Now yesterday I was 150 miles north in a very rural area, rural road and it was pouring rain, guess what? " The Foam" again. Again, this isn't typical bubbles from car tires, this is soapy suds that anyone can clearly see.

I honestly don't know where this is coming from, but my first guess is the after math of Chemtrails. Maybe someone can shed some light on this. I was thinking excessive volcanic ash too.

Has anyone else noticed this happening? Next time I am going to get pictures and post them for sure.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have seen CRAZY fog after a chemtrail operation, not foam that I can remember.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sounds like some good eveidence for weather manipulation experimentation.

They use a barrage of chemicals to induce weather phenomena.

Thunder and lightning too.

em

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
I have seen CRAZY fog after a chemtrail operation, not foam that I can remember.

The fog has to end up somewhere on the ground, my question is could it be this foamy stuff after a rain?

What happens to all the stuff they spray? Where does it end up?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Alright so I read this post yesterday, 16,07,07, and I went to Windsor today, 17,07,07, and it rained. Windsor is right above Detroit across the border, and I noticed this foam you speak of!!!! My wife was with me when i was originally reading this so she was looking for the foam also. We totally saw it, it was weird, kind of like you said soapy water, and the cars tires were stirring it up. I wonder if in fact this is due to chem trails? My wife suggested talking a sample to a water treatment center, I just told her that those centers are run by the government anyway so the chances of them telling us what it was is slim to nil. Maybe if we try testing it ourself, and the OP test it also. Like pH and look at it in a microscope. I thought it was weird the way it looked, it's just out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thank you so much for confirming this. The first time I saw it was actually downtown Detroit.

A sample would be a great idea, but you would need to bring it to, say maybe a university. I was thinking of Michigan State since they are heavy into agriculture.

Maybe a University in your area?

Originally posted by parry noid
Alright so I read this post yesterday, 16,07,07, and I went to Windsor today, 17,07,07, and it rained. Windsor is right above Detroit across the border, and I noticed this foam you speak of!!!! My wife was with me when i was originally reading this so she was looking for the foam also. We totally saw it, it was weird, kind of like you said soapy water, and the cars tires were stirring it up. I wonder if in fact this is due to chem trails? My wife suggested talking a sample to a water treatment center, I just told her that those centers are run by the government anyway so the chances of them telling us what it was is slim to nil. Maybe if we try testing it ourself, and the OP test it also. Like pH and look at it in a microscope. I thought it was weird the way it looked, it's just out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think a photo of the aforementioned foam would be extremely helpful. My first guess is oil-based chemicals from agricultural and/or automotive sources in the runoff, but, once again, photos would be the most helpful at getting to the bottom of this.

I think getting a chemist to take a look at it is a good plan also.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We're seeing it in Northern Ohio as well. It just happened a few days ago (Aug 3, 2010). Since the original post on this was in 2007, it is doubtful that it would be Correxit coming back down from the recent mega-disaster in the Gulf.

My first thought was the aftermath of chemtrails. Has anyone ever gotten the foam tested? Let us know.

SR Hadden

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We live about 15 min from a small airport. There was a column in the paper about a lady who lives nearby. She's complained of yellow foam on the side of her house after some fly-bys. She sent some away for testing but I didnt hear anything concerning the results??

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It rained this morning, in my part of Southern California, for the first time in months. After the rain, I noticed a white foam flowing down the street. I've never seen anything like it. Neighbors were coming out of their houses to look. Some were concerned. Others were saying it was normal. I've lived here for 25 years and have never seen anything like it and, in my opinion, it is definitely not normal. I called the local Fire Department. They responded and said that it looked like a chemical spill of some sort, and went to find source. A short time later they returned and told me that it originated from a storm drain. That storm drain came from an adjacent neighborhood that had their asphalt resurfaced a month ago. This foam was run-off from the new slurry seal.
Not being totally impressed with this answer, I took photographs, collected a sample, and started searching forums.
I'll post the photos here in hopes some of you will have some theories. Thanks!

100_0940 by PattiSoCal, on Flickr

100_0930 by PattiSoCal, on Flickr

100_0932 by PattiSoCal, on Flickr

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is one subject I have not looked into - I do know that some of the crap they are spraying is high in waste from aluminum and nothing can grow on the ground it contaminates - nothing apart from genetically modified Monsanto seeds that is. I listen to a former military guy on the radio stating clearly that Depleted Uranium is now a part of weaponary used by the military in Iraq - It even slow kills even the troops who use it. Even more sinister is the fact that it is being introduced into the food chain - The evidence is out there and the Eugenics programme of the New World Ordes is now in plain sight.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Foam after rains usually indicates the presence of a chemical on the ground, not from the air. For the most part, the foam is from detergents or cleaning agents.

Fog is not related to anything above a few thousand feet

edit on 2/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

For the purposes of contrast, I here provide an organic based foam that looks quite similar [although OL does agree to a certain extent with OzWeatherman's POV on the detergents/chemicals already on the ground... testing would determine either way] and it is strange from OL's POV that it co-incidentally is ocean related... which if I remember correctly is where all that oil and corexit was just mega mixed together recently in a lethal cocktail that still continues to plague the worlds occupational health and safety etc.

Beauty and Biology of Seafoam (by Dr. Bruce G. Marcot) [taos-telecommunity.org]

From directly above linked source...

Seafoam is organic. It is produced by microscopic phytoplankton. The bubbles arise from agitation of the surf and consist of inorganic and organic particles of proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids. The proteins provide surface tension to allow the bubbles to form. Seafoam is actually a complicated biochemical amalgam.

Personal Disclosure: Maybe the phytoplankton has mutated from all the muck and moved onto the land!

edit on 2-10-2010 by OmegaLogos because: edited buggy links soz

edit on 2-10-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to remove buggy link soz :shk:

top topics

join