It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE videos Part 1 through 8 - Coast 2 Coast interviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys have seen these videos there aren't that old, well posted atleast. Anyways It is interviews on Coast to Coast AM with someone that was in the autopsy room during an autopsy (not sure if it is roswell, I am watching it right now).

Anyways here is the video series -

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

So what do you guys think?

-Jimmy-

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks Jimmy...

Over an hours worth, but interesting...

Linda's guest sounded like he was ad-libbing a bit, sort of making some of it up as he goes along. Lots of he-said-I-said-he-said-I-thought, etc.

Also, it's bugging me how Linda is increasingly clearly biased in favor of her 'guest' and not so much "investigative reporting' as she is pre-conceived validating.

I also wish we would start to hear some new documents or new names come up. Seems like all of the recent "reports" and "interviews" keep citing Vannevar Bush, Von Braun and other figures of many decades ago, or, they cite '3-star generals", MIB, and other no-name characters.

Thus, we are left hanging with compelling tales of EBEs, crashed/recovered UFO craft, etc., but nothing we can sink our teeth further into...

Appreciate the post/links, however. ANY info is better than none...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have heard people describe the different Grey's.

I have heard Grey/Yellow Grey/Pink/ Grey/Green Grey/Blue Grey/White I know of the Grey/White and they look like the ones in the 4th video minus the purple tint.

I haven't seen the others myself in the other videos.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, Jimmy. I am enjoying it. It is a pity that this is on the net for 2 months and only a couple of thousand people heard it. Millions should be listening.

I am convinced the more people will get used to informatiin like this, the more our level of awarenes will raise to the occasion of full disclosure.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is it me or do there voices seem almost robotic like microsoft sam.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Is it me or do there voices seem almost robotic like microsoft sam.

Their voices are disguised electronically to protect their identities. They don't want the other puppets to find out who's talking. Kermit might put out a hit.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If your trying to give the truth and want someone to listen. Why would you hide your voice ? I understand why YES..

But certainly its worth the sacrifce in order to make the masses not ask like i have just done.

And to add further credit and weight to any claim's they are making.

Just seems a little bit Dr.Greer to me with his G7 Country and the future evidence he will eventually never release.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi guys, can anyone help me with this:
I can´t find this recordings anywhere in the net, i almost have like 3 hrs looking for them and nothing, and it´s turning really extrange lol, can anyone help me with this.

Thxs for all.

top topics

join