It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster is near: ET's trying to warn us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...#

I was watching this video on youtube and 2 things that crossed my mind.First the pictures of the huge skeletons.I know this should not be discussed here but i was so amazed, i just want to know more about those giants and was hoping someone could explain and tell me.Is this stuff real?

The second thing i noticed is about the cropcircles.Areas with many cropcircles are supposed to be safe zones marked by the good aliens according to the video.This could well be the reason why they are here, trying to guide us and help a lesser race survive an incoming disaster that could very well mean the distruction of humanity.
I find this a very interesting topic to discuss, bring me your thoughts about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think the giant skeletons is a hoax : www.hoax-slayer.com...

And as for the crop circles being safe spots, that quite surprised me, as as we all know alot of them are situated in the UK, which is a bit paradoxal as we are supposed to stay away from the coasts, it sounds more like the aliens want to make sure they kill us off if those are supposed to be safe spots

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The huge skeletons were a viral campaign by Sony to promote Shadows of Colossus.

Also, 90% of crop circles are art. Made by people with planks and string. Most of them I said that is, some of them are simply too big and too intricate by anything short of a legion of people.

If ET's were trying to warn us off impending doom, they certainly aren't doing it through these.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If those aliens are trying to warn us of impending doom, they aren't doing such a bang up job. When those aliens are hanging out on their planet discussing how to convince the Human race that the end is near, I highly doubt that Pooptron stood up and said:
"Hey! I got it! We'll go draw some circles in the hay! Yeah! Hold on! We'll also mutilate some cows! And in case they still don't understand, we'll bring alot of probes and jam it up their a--! Yeah! That'll certainly warn them for sure!"

OP makes an interesting argument, but I for one don't subscribe to that point of view.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Haha so the US (Africa too) that is huge looses over 40% of land underwater yet Australia a freaking island only looses its shores???
Cmon I dont believe that for a second and that planet that doesnt exist at least I have seen no hard evidence that it does so Im not gonna believe till I see it hopefully it wont be too late HAHA

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Them there Aliens aren't gonna do anything when the disasters happen and disasters are going to happen.

They are going to try and correct something that wasn't supposed to happen and souls have been sent back here to help when that time comes.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thx for clearing that up for me.
Now the cropcircles are mostly art i know, but i am sure the aliens will use more advanced tech in case something is about to happen on a worldwide scale that could wipe us out(remember the dinosaurs).I think they are merely here to keep a watchfull eye on our primitive little planet only to help out in case we need it most.
A highly advanced race would do that i think, they would have the commen sense to not interfere with our evolution unless absolutly necesarry and they would make contact eventually when the human race evolved enough.
This i think is the reason why they are here, at least i hope it is.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow what a horrible youtbe video.
Dont you just hate when your watching a video, being sort of interested and then all of a sudden you start seeing horrible errors in spelling and all of a sudden a clear hoax/ad video gets thrown in the middle of it (for example that darn scifi spot is like a gazillion videos).

Not only did this have the infamous giant skeletons (although not all forms of..erm..giantism.. can be brushed aside) this one has the worst/untrue cases in it.

Also has some of Jamie Maussans..more "a bit out there" theories thrown into the mix. (whom I don't mind at all, he brings a lot to the table) Interesting to see though how some make the information fit the theory/story, nevermind the quality of it.

But who knows about 2012? We'll just have to wait and see

[edit on 16-7-2007 by lasse]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If Aliens are really trying to convey a message to the people of Earth you will know about it okay, EVERYONE will know about it. I doubt civilizations with the technology to travel across stars would have any problem delivering a message to our entire planet...

top topics

join