It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba Cracks Down on Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Jeesh, What a wonderful country it is that makes it illegal to use dail-up service that regular cubans use, while keeping it legal for the elite that can afford to pay in dollars - whats communism coming to nowdays ?

newsmax.com...

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Man, I apologize, I LOOKED, and did not see this. I just posted this to the ATSNN. Again I apologize. I will U2U to Simon to have mine removed

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hey everythings cool NETSTORM

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have posted things that later were reposted on atsnn...it should be on both..if its important

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
whats communism coming to nowdays ?

what do you mean??? you think it was better back in russia???

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
whats communism coming to nowdays ?

what do you mean??? you think it was better back in russia???

Uh, no but they did'nt have the Internet to content either.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I just meant that when you ask "whats communism coming to these days?"....I would respond that its the same its always been....they are not free so Im not suprised by this at all..

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What's wrong with communism? From what I hear it sounds alright. Equal pay for everyone, am I right? Although I realise that it is usually dictators running the show. Could some please give me a clear definition of communism and explain to me why it is bad. U2U is preferable to the board.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by StickySteve
What's wrong with communism? From what I hear it sounds alright. Equal pay for everyone, am I right? Although I realise that it is usually dictators running the show. Could some please give me a clear definition of communism and explain to me why it is bad. U2U is preferable to the board.

It's not that it is bad, it's just that it never works, because of the one factor that always comes into play. Greed. Those in power want more, those who are not in power won't get hardly anything.
The concept of communism, has it's merits. But it never works.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Two thoughts. Communism, in theory, isn't bad. But neither is time travel. Also, I'm shuddering at the thought of America ever trying anything like communism...

top topics

join