It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plane turns into a ufo! Incredible Video just out on youtube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
(kicks op in balls)

dang it. if you couldn't realize that that wasn't real then you sir do not belong here.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Ask yourself the logical question.

Why would a UFO need to shapshift into a white plane?.. If they can travel through space and time at incredible speeds, then you would think the need to "hide" themselves becomes redundant.. seeing as they could disappear in an instant.

The video is pathetic, sorry. I don't even know much about video editing, but even i can tell its an 13yr olds attempt at getting attention.

Hey shrunkensimon Maybe so. But like I said is it some sort of trick and how do they do that. Not I believe it 100% And I dont mean this in anyway disrespectful but you seam so sure that it couldn't happen. Why did you look?
When I know something isnt possible I aint going near it as it will just aggravate me. And really we dont know anything for sure about them, And what they may or may not do. Thanks for comment

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dixi2344
(kicks op in balls)

dang it. if you couldn't realize that that wasn't real then you sir do not belong here.

Iv seen far worse and far fetched on here
and sorry but who are you to say where anyone belongs here. Isnt this a forum of discussion. what because its not to your standards, I dont belong, good grief man! Still no hard feelings we all have our opinions right
And after all this is a forum for discussion for everyone ... Right!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Quote - "Really What about when it turned into two orbs half way through. Or did I just see that"I suspect it turned into two objects when the dodgy film started playing in double exposure or something.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Quote - "Really What about when it turned into two orbs half way through. Or did I just see that"I suspect it turned into two objects when the dodgy film started playing in double exposure or something.

You know its funny but Iv been trying to capture a ufo for ages and what people have been saying, has never happened to me before. But Iv learnt that it can happen now, so thank you for your comment.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
more than meets the eye

I get it, man. Good call.

For those of you not as knowledgable of '80s pop culture, I give you the "Transformers" theme song lyrics...

The Transformers,
More than meets the eye
Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the deceptions
The Transformers
Robots in disguise
The Transformers
More than meets the eye
The Transformers.

And sometimes a one-liner is all a subject deserves. This video really only deserves a one word response:

Worthless.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by realpepper

Originally posted by wigit

You know its funny but Iv been trying to capture a ufo for ages and what people have been saying, has never happened to me before. But Iv learnt that it can happen now, so thank you for your comment.
I keep my camera with me at all times. I've seen a good few REAL ufos, (a couple of them close up), but I've never been as prepared as I am now.When you play with a camera all the time you start to know what kind of effects you can get with normal stuff. Most rods are insects stretched out on a longer than usual exposure and a lot of those videos with white orbs flying slowly across the sky are actually dandelion seeds floating on the wind.This UFO is just the sun hitting off a plane, creating a silver orb with contrail.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This video really only deserves a one word response:

Worthless.

Take a gander at some of the other 109 videos this ufokid has posted and you'll see that this one is par for the course.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It's not incredible. It's simply the white surface of the airplane (looks like a Mooney) reflecting the blue sky.... making it apear disapear. All you can see then is the reflective fuselage reflecting the sun towards the camera.

Thank you very much for providing this video though. It shows that orbs can be confused with airplanes in some lighting conditions

[edit on 17/7/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wonder why this guy was filming a plane flying in the first place? Did he have a 'feeling' that something was going to happen. Did he say to himself "I think I'll video that plane flying, just because." What are the odds that the day he decides to make a boring video of a plane flying, something wierd happens to that plane?

I'm not buying it at all (oh yeah, the way the frame jumped and the brightness of the sky instantly changed at the time of the supposed 'transformation' also adds to my doubts.)

Edit: grammer

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There was a cut in the film so even if i did see anything (and i did NOT) the footage can be shown no further interest from myself.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
At 27 seconds it seems to me to have been edited. I hate these kinds of "evidence." You know the ones, where just before the ufo appears the camera loses focus or pans away and then back. Im no editing pro but to me that seems like a great spot to edit the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join