It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plane turns into a ufo! Incredible Video just out on youtube

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Now Please can you watch this and tell me if its some sort of trick. The Camera being used doesnt seam to be a great one. And never before have I seen anything like this. Is it real??
uk.youtube.com...

Oh and pls turn the sound down a little as the camera doesnt sound the best loud

[edit on 16-7-2007 by realpepper]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Sorry but I dont see any plane turning into a UFO
I see a shaky hand and a video camera at the limit of its focus and a plane catching the sun
Sorry

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
That's not a plane morphing into an unidentifiable aircraft. That's a cheap hand-held lo-def camera that cannot cope with proper exposure metering or focus control. A white plane is brighter than the sky, and so when the camcorder adjusts the amount of light hitting the film/CCD, the plane (which, because it's flying away, has become very small) appears much brighter than it should. Also, your average camcorder does not have a manual focus override. Autofocus works by adjusting the focus distance until there is the highest contrast between edges. But when there are no edges, in something such as - oh, I'm just throwing it out there - the sky, the focus will usually set itself on infinity. I'm going to guess that aircraft was not infinity metres away, and so it would be out of focus. Weird shapes seem to appear because of the glaring reflections and the mis-focussing.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Um. Funny how when the turns into the spherical object the whole sky lightens perceptibly, isn't it? Come on, this is the worst piece of video editing I have ever seen. That includes the audio, which is bad because it is loud guitar music with the levels cranked up so high that all you get is clipping. UFOkid, the Youtube poster, is obviously just that - a young aspiring film director. I would say he has a long way to go. Sorry if I seem cranky, but that's what 4 hours sleep does for you.

The unedited footage of the spherical object might have been interesting, if he shot it, but as it is the only spherical objects that come to mind are bollocks, as in what a load of...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
I see a shaky hand and a video camera at the limit of its focus and a plane catching the sun
Sorry

Really What about when it turned into two orbs half way through. Or did I just see that

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Um. Funny how when the turns into the spherical object the whole sky lightens perceptibly, isn't it? Come on, this is the worst piece of video editing I have ever seen. That includes the audio, which is bad because it is loud guitar music with the levels cranked up so high that all you get is clipping. UFOkid, the Youtube poster, is obviously just that - a young aspiring film director. I would say he has a long way to go. Sorry if I seem cranky, but that's what 4 hours sleep does for you.

The unedited footage of the spherical object might have been interesting, if he shot it, but as it is the only spherical objects that come to mind are bollocks, as in what a load of...

hey no problem I'm just as bad on no sleep. I just needed to know all the different views on what it could be. I have no clue on editing, but the way it turned into 2 orbs was just
If it is bollocks then it fooled me, if not how incredible is that! Its just Iv really looked into the UFO phenomenon and know they can shape shift. So I guess i'm kind of more openminded on it all, Thanks for your comment and hope you catch up on sleep soon,

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
That's not a plane morphing into an unidentifiable aircraft. That's a cheap hand-held lo-def camera that cannot cope with proper exposure metering or focus control. A white plane is brighter than the sky, and so when the camcorder adjusts the amount of light hitting the film/CCD, the plane (which, because it's flying away, has become very small) appears much brighter than it should. Also, your average camcorder does not have a manual focus override. Autofocus works by adjusting the focus distance until there is the highest contrast between edges. But when there are no edges, in something such as - oh, I'm just throwing it out there - the sky, the focus will usually set itself on infinity. I'm going to guess that aircraft was not infinity metres away, and so it would be out of focus. Weird shapes seem to appear because of the glaring reflections and the mis-focussing.
I can see on the last ones, but the one where it was a plane then into 2 orbs, I filmed many things and never have I managed to get footage of a plane which splits into two. I'm not saying your wrong, its just I been UFO hunting for a while and have filmed the helicopters and planes for another reasons and that has never happened to me. And My cameras crap
Thanks for your comment anyway I really appreciate it

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ask yourself the logical question.

Why would a UFO need to shapshift into a white plane?.. If they can travel through space and time at incredible speeds, then you would think the need to "hide" themselves becomes redundant.. seeing as they could disappear in an instant.

The video is pathetic, sorry. I don't even know much about video editing, but even i can tell its an 13yr olds attempt at getting attention.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by realpepper

Sorry

Really What about when it turned into two orbs half way through. Or did I just see that

It doesnt. Thats simply the cheap lenses, electronics and focusing on the Video camera.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

hey no problem I'm just as bad on no sleep. I just needed to know all the different views on what it could be. I have no clue on editing, but the way it turned into 2 orbs was just
If it is bollocks then it fooled me, if not how incredible is that! Its just Iv really looked into the UFO phenomenon and know they can shape shift. So I guess i'm kind of more openminded on it all, Thanks for your comment and hope you catch up on sleep soon,

How do you *know* thay can 'shape shift' when no UFO's have been properly photographed or even examined publicly?
Dont believe a lot of the twaddle posted here and on youtube

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As someone said earlier the sky is completely different at the time the so called morphing happens there is actually a slight cloud trail the to left of the plane in a pattern but right at the time of the morph that area is gone and completely different looking....sorry I can't agree that this is real.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

That's not a plane morphing into an unidentifiable aircraft. That's a cheap hand-held lo-def camera that cannot cope with proper exposure metering or focus control. A white plane is brighter than the sky, and so when the camcorder adjusts the amount of light hitting the film/CCD, the plane (which, because it's flying away, has become very small) appears much brighter than it should.

Yeah, I have a good example of that from my still camera. The plane catching the sun was much brighter than the Eastern sky background late in the day, and the plane was badly overexposed as a result. It ended up looking like four spheres in a diamond formation.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
more than meets the eye

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

How do you *know* thay can 'shape shift' when no UFO's have been properly photographed or even examined publicly?
Dont believe a lot of the twaddle posted here and on youtube

Oh no I dont go on what other people have said, I saw one that was a light orb which morphed into a triangle type craft a few years back. People can say what they like about that. I was the one who saw it. Not them, And I'm confused you say none has been properly photograph or examined

Many have been examined by professionals. And have you seen any of the NASA footage
You seem a big debunker to be honest, Just because the "government" haven't said anything doesn't mean its not true. We cant see bacteria with the naked eye, but its there. I think if you saw one yourself you might change your mind on that

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wildone106

Would you care to elaborate on that? One liners are bad, but yours was probably the worst I've seen. What a waste of bandwidth. If you have nothing to contribute then why post?

Ok, rant over. Carry on. I would personally love to know what more there is to this than a young person playing with video editing his airshow footage.

(edit to identify the post I'm pi**ed at)

(Edit 2 to add look down there, they're all at it!)

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Karilla]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
more than meets the eye

your the 1st person that may see more to this. There others that believe it too
not on here it seams but on his page. I wasnt there so I cant really say, But Iv been put right about how it can be done by editing

[edit on 16-7-2007 by realpepper]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Wildone106

Would you care to elaborate on that? One liners are bad, but yours was probably the worst I've seen. What a waste of bandwidth. If you have nothing to contribute then why post?

Ok, rant over. Carry on. I would personally love to know what more there is to this than a young person playing with video editing his airshow footage.

(edit to identify the post I'm pi**ed at)

(Edit 2 to add look down there, they're all at it!)

Hi sorry are you talking to me. If so elaborate on what? If its the footage did I say it was a 100% real. No I just wanted to find out if it was possible and to say chill out dont get so mad.
thats really mean and uncalled for. I wasnt rude to you was I?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

That's not a plane morphing into an unidentifiable aircraft. That's a cheap hand-held lo-def camera that cannot cope with proper exposure metering or focus control. A white plane is brighter than the sky, and so when the camcorder adjusts the amount of light hitting the film/CCD, the plane (which, because it's flying away, has become very small) appears much brighter than it should.

Yeah, I have a good example of that from my still camera. The plane catching the sun was much brighter than the Eastern sky background late in the day, and the plane was badly overexposed as a result. It ended up looking like four spheres in a diamond formation.

Thank you disownedsky, I saw them and that is really interesting. Iv been educated, So thanks now I know

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
As someone said earlier the sky is completely different at the time the so called morphing happens there is actually a slight cloud trail the to left of the plane in a pattern but right at the time of the morph that area is gone and completely different looking....sorry I can't agree that this is real.

You know phinubian I thinking the same, as I put in 1st, Id like to know how it can be done and if it was possible. I know now so Thank you for taking the time to comment with respect

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Sorry

It doesnt. Thats simply the cheap lenses, electronics and focusing on the Video camera.

Ahh ok thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join