It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP punching holes in clouds?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoLaR513
You said meddling with the ionosphere may be dangerous but it can have no effect on day to day weather, yet, according to this information which you kindly provided that statement must be incorrect. The ionosphere is directly related to our weather.

Maybe my choice of words could have been better. Changes in the ionosphere may result in increased/decreased storminess. So in the sense that solar activity (or HAARP) heating the ionosphere may, for example, result in the following weeks seeing an increased tendency for Atlantic depression to form then yes, the weather may be influenced. However the idea that solar activity has this effect remains highly controversial amongst meteorologists and climate scientists and no-one to my knowledge has been able to directly attribute a specific weather event to any changes in the ionosphere.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I will agree to disagree, I openly admit I am no expert. But I think its good to be wary of the thought that our government is screwing around with our planet.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I just read an ebook by him, Gary Vey. It was about Haarp's more powerful cousin, blowing holes in earth's shield.

And then deciphering petrolyphs.

I already knew this had occurred, I know that's what's happening.

I had to bump this older thread, certainly don't want to start a new one, not too good at doing OP's as it is. Prefer to make posts in other people's threads, more easy going for me.

The book was really good. And when he was talking about locations where, ufology related events occurred, and facilities with antenna type array were built on them, it rang a huge bell.

Mount Shasta, and my own region, Mount Baldy, where ufology occurs and they built 2 radio oberservatories. The Mount Baldy location, White Lake Observatory nearby, that at the time was the 3rd built in the world.

Just interesting. I suspect the radio observatories are more than just picking up signals, but meant to provide access to higher powers here on earth.

A game of chess.

And its time for people to wake up. I don't really know if huge movements will happen, and in fact when they do think the CIA is behind even the resistances, like nothing is really the people's. All is staged.

But in meditatation, in developing our Higher Mind skills and in kindness, thats were we win, either collectively or one by one. But we need to get on it. Overcoming this lower mind realm.

en.m.wikisource.org...
edit on 19-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I suspect the radio observatories are more than just picking up signals, but meant to provide access to higher powers here on earth.

As they are no transmitters there, how can they send? Have you visited one to see what they actually do?
edit on 19-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

White Lake Observatory, I believe is conducting investigations in radio waves and communication, and I'm not sure about now, but used to show kids the facilities and what they were doing. Haarp conducted tours too at times.

That's not what I think the main underground reason for them is.

Apparently all of these types of sites, from Australia to South America, all the special vortex sites. And I have to point out this area I'm from and in, is very old, part of Mu and what I call dragons teeth or old pyramids reclaimed by mountains. But all these sites have some kind of antenna's and often military, but then I don't believe the radio observatories aren't black operations....

edit on 20-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Now a few more parts. I've shared posts on ufology related experiences for years, and we had monitoring. Black choppers, more exotic tr3b's going very low over our roof as if to intimidate and join the surveillance of at that time, small crafts flying close together in pairs, sweeping out back, returning with 2 more coming. And cars, with big fancy sedan in front, and police in back, then reverse order on the way back home. Black trailers outside the house on the curb with some communication thing on the side. And then at night parked off to the side behind our cedar hedge in a townhouse parking lot with colored lights strobing through my blinds and what was like being electrocuted, static stuff that really interfered with sleep, and meditation.

I get upset and contemplated kicking in the back door and giving them a lecture on men and hero's, but because you don't quite 100% know, you have the subtle knowing, you hold back, and don't want to do it to the wrong people.

Then during that time, my mother got blood work done and another man with perhaps his wife, most likely. So I went out for a smoke and he joined me outside the medical clinic and we talked about GMO and food stores and then he said "It's Over, and I for one am glad. They can only lift the ionosphere so many times" and he walked away. I had this sense of him being fine boned, refine, perhaps a scientist that had worked on something or some kind of technician.

There is more but some I don't feel safe about sharing related to after we moved.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Black choppers, more exotic tr3b's going very low over our roof as if to intimidate and join the surveillance of at that time, small crafts flying close together in pairs, sweeping out back, returning with 2 more coming. And cars, with big fancy sedan in front, and police in back, then reverse order on the way back home. Black trailers outside the house on the curb with some communication thing on the side. And then at night parked off to the side behind our cedar hedge in a townhouse parking lot with colored lights strobing through my blinds and what was like being electrocuted,

Yet with all that activity no video's or pictures were taken of them, and no one else noticed!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Um.. lol. No one ever does. We did. My kids called me out. And I didn't have a functioning camera nor would even care about it. Nor am I ever interested in proving it to skeptics. But will continue to share. If you actually had proof you probably wouldn't live long.

And when crafts go over, quite low, no one looks up. Not the neighbors and not the old folk in the trailers and not even the crowds in the football game. If they did, they kept it to themselves.

The ones who conversed with my sons and noticed, were our neighbors the reservation and natives. And they don't talk to white folk. They keep to themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join