It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do aborted fetuses REALLY go?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
We were told by a UPS driver that 2 times a week he picks up the dead babies that were aborted, and delivers them to a place that sells them for planned parenthood. It really bothered him, since he rightfully believes it is murdered babies he's transporting. This is from NC

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this thread, what do you suppose they could have been saving the fetuses for?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intheshadwos
The FDA has approved human collagen injections and Placenta shampoos have been on the market for years.

Clinical studies of injections with human collagen showed that the frequency of adverse immune responses (rejection by the body) with the use of CosmoDermâ„¢ 1 Human-Based Collagen is less than 1.3%. Because of the low percent of adverse responses, each of these two products may be injected without a skin test prior to treatment.

Placenta is a safe therapeutic agent with potent regenerating activities on all human tissue. When introduced into humans (internally), it can reinforce deteriorating cells and hence bring back or restore their youth. Professor Paul Weiss of the New York Rockefeller Institute has substantiated that cells do contain specific factors that can influence rejuvenation of other cells.

These products do not require a skin test prior to use. They contain human collagen purified from human skin tissue. They are formulated with an anesthetic. This allows them to be used for same-day, single-visit treatment, the manufacturer says in a news release.

Take a look at some of the Placenta shampoos on Amazon
www.amazon.com...

How about foreskins?

SkinMedica, which sells for over $100 for a 63-oz. bottle, was made famous by Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters. Winfrey in fact has promoted SkinMedica several times on her show and website. Discussions about the ethics of using human foreskins for vanity have been circulating on the web but there has not been a response from Winfrey on this debate.

What is God's name are people doing?????
Has everyone lost their mind, or does it just seem like it?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Equinox99
"The Next Magazine, a weekly publication from Hong Kong, reported that infant corpses and fetuses have become the newest supplements for health and beauty in China.

Please... If something sounds like an Urban Legend look it up. This is a bunch of pro-life propaganda and is not true.

Snopes is your friend

Do they eat babies in China?

There's nothing at all wrong with using placenta for various uses. You know what placenta is, right?

On topic...

Seems to be a state-by-state thing, but it's handled professionally. The fetuses are either buried or cremated.

Treated like Plutonium

Here's What South Dakota Does

And Georgia

Thank you for the links. They were informative. Especially the About.com one. (Plutonium) I ended up meandering on a link about the top ten abortion myths. Also informative as some never knew.

Abortion Myths

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

*** WARNING: Not for the squeemish or extremely sensitive. ***

We've heard all the stories of doctors eating fetuses, "vampires" or cannibals buying them, abortion clinics chopping them up in a garbage disposals, aliens using them for hybrid births, even people selling them marinated in Prego sauce.

But....where do they REALLY go?

I witnessed an abortion in the very room it took place some time ago. Tongs were inserted and broke the fetus' neck (which was clearly visible on the monitor). It was then removed swiftly through a suction device and ended up inside of a metal, box-shaped container. And I imagine other fetuses were also inside of this container, as it was the size of a large deep freezer such as one you would use to store food in your garage or basement.

There was definitely liquid inside of the container, and the fetus appeared to still be alive - even after the neck was broken. Possibly, the nerves in the body caused further movement, but it was quite disturbing to see regardless.

Does anyone know where the fetuses are really taken after they are put into the large containers? Are they shipped to labs for Stem Cell research, are they sold, or are they simply buried in a mass fetus grave?

I have to admit, I hate thinking about what I witnessed that day -- but I'd rather know the truth than continue hearing so many lies.

How are they honestly disposed of?

Someone must know...

-Mea

Oh.. They ship them to me so I can saute them in garlic and eat them.

They taste very good.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join