Hackers heckle drive-in diners

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
US police are hunting hackers who tapped into the radio at a fast food drive-through and insulted customers.
The offenders are reportedly tapping into the wireless frequency at the Burger King restaurant in Troy, Michigan, AP news agency reported.

One customer who placed an order was told: "You don't need a couple of Whoppers. You are too fat. Pull ahead."

news.bbc.co.uk...

edit
Not really ATSNN.com news-worty, but we'll keep this post in the ATSNN forum for now.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
LOL i dont see anything wrong with that, becouse more then 60% of the people in there were proubly over wheight

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I read this earlier today....I was not aware that this kind of news was relevant to atsnn..Amusing yes..but I didnt know this was ground breaking news..

edit: if it is...I find stuff like this everyday...Ill start submitting it when i find it

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am also confused on the where to post thing, I've seen (and posted) dumber things, I guess it is up to the mods to decipher what is good and just stupid. I figure we see and post so much as far as bad news(deaths,attacks...etc) conspiracy theories etc etc that sumthin like this just makes you laugh...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Now this is just too funny.

new topics

join