It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

April 4, 2002, 2:00 PM PST (FTW) -- If all of its dark alleys were explored, the case of Delmart Edward Joseph "Mike" Vreeland is one which is worthy of a book that would rival "War and Peace." It is a case that has sparked zealous attacks on FTW and me personally, and one which has seriously disturbed many officials in Washington. These attacks are an indication of the threat Vreeland poses to the credibility of the U.S. government. Only one question of any relevance exists. How was this man able to write details that described the events of Sept. 11 while locked in a jail cell, more than a month before the attacks occurred?

It matters little to a housewife in Kansas if Mike Vreeland has a very confusing criminal arrest record -- some of it very contradictory and apparently fabricated -- for a variety of petty criminal offenses including fraud. But it may be a matter of the gravest importance for the same housewife if this man knew accurate information about the attacks, tried to warn both the U.S. and Canadian governments about them, and was ignored. If a crazy man runs up to you on the street and says that a house is on fire with children trapped inside, and you smell smoke, who is the crazy one if you decide not to investigate?

Link: Rest of the Story. [url=http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/04_04_02_vree_intervw.html[/url]

I thought it was a strange story. A person who knew that the 9/11 attacks were going to happen while in his jail cell before the attacks happened. I would like to see updated info on him. And your thoughts on this subject.

[edit on 7/15/2007 by grassyknoll7]

[edit on 7/15/2007 by grassyknoll7]
`````````````````````````

Added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 16/7/07 by masqua]

[edit on 16-7-2007 by sanctum]

join