It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Microchip. Why not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why would that be so bad?
If every american had to have a microchip thaty was inbedded in there skin to buy food or supplies wouldnt that starve terrorist and illegal aliens out?
You could also weed out all the criminals by stopping them from buying anything.
We already have SS numbers so whats the difference?
I really dont care if im tracked because I do nothing wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Your willing to give up the freedom of body to have security? And your willing to do so even thought there exist countless prophecies foretelling of the exact thing you mentioned, exclaiming its obvious evil?

The body is the most sacred thing we have, because no government can have jurisdiction over what you do with it. If you give that away you give away your soul. There are so many breaches of liberty involved in this idea that it makes me sick. How can you feel this way? I do not understand anyone who would willingly give over their body to the Government simply to prevent terrorism or illegal immigration, especially when there exists a decent possibility that the government is responsible for those things in the first place...

Please do not accept the mark of the beast.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Who says everything youve been told about the mark of the beast is true and has proof?
And who says it has to be the government that does this? Why cant it just be me and my American brothers and sisters joining a club to help oust the invaders?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Personally, I'm opposed with being implanted.

I'd prefer a nice bit of jewelry with the chip - a wristwatch, a braclet or even just the new National ID card.

Implanted chipping is for animals and people who can't be trusted otherwise.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Because no one has the right to know where I am, where you are, what we're doing, etc etc.

This is a massive breach in privacy.

If we think our government is corrupt now, think about what will happen when they know for sure everyone's habits...What time they wake up, how often they go to the bathroom during the day, their favorite products, their political sway.

The only outcome is horrible, truly horrible.

This is a step towards big brother in your own head.

Do you want somebody telling you what you can and can't do 24/7?

A lot of these can influence your thoughts as well through sublimal messaging.

We have enough of that on tv and from our peers, count me out thanks

Our government abuses us enough now without complete control of our lives.

Welcome to prison

Here, I'll even do some research for you:

The plan, being lobbied for by the company VeriChip, would replace military dog tags with implanted RFID chips containing information about the soldier's identity and medical history.

I've no doubt that the chips are medically safe, but I'm deeply worried about how such a system could be abused. In the absence of any other identification, would an RFID implant serve to identify a soldier? RFID data can be faked or cloned relatively easily, and the possibility for someone to masquerade as a legitimate soldier is huge. The implications for the military are especially scary, and that of course is just an obvious first step. Could "chipping" the public follow suit in a few years? I for one am scared silly by the thought of how easy these RFID chips could make identity theft. All a would-be thief would potentially need is an RFID scanner and a convenient bump into you in the street.

tech.yahoo.com...

Any idea that has a large group of lobbyists...wow. Enough said right there. Businesses have no right to know what I am doing, neither does anyone else.

Sorry, earth, but this the only outcome is very bad.

I am a big supporter of truth and transparency on both global and personal levels, but microchip implants under the skin is an invasive procedure for which I have no interest. Some fear this technology may eventually lead to mass microchipping of the human population for reasons of "national security." This would clearly be a gross invasion of privacy. Notice how both articles below seem to be subtly trying to convince the public that this is a beneficial technology, already accepted by people outside of the US.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Microchip Implants, click for list of sources

In the "world inside," the plan is to get all humanity microchipped. Although it's getting harder to do so, we can still walk out of consumerism and embark on a new life. But if we are chipped this won't happen. This is because scientists' knowledge of neuroscience is now such that, by having a tiny microchip implanted inside our body, we can be regulated at an emotional level. By gaining control over our body's receptor-ligand network, our emotional state can be manipulated by electrical signals, either as a part of a chip's program or via remote signaling, thus offering the possibility of the creation of a perfect consumer workforce - a people whose only thoughts are those of working, eating, procreating and sleeping.

www.wanttoknow.info...

The only grade school in this rural town is requiring students to wear radio frequency identification badges that can track their every move. Some parents are outraged, fearing it will rob their children of privacy.

The badges introduced at Brittan Elementary School on Jan. 18 rely on the same radio frequency and scanner technology that companies use to track livestock and product inventory.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Do you want somebody knowing where your kids are at all times? It is called good parenting, one should always know where one's kids are. That doesn't mean we need a microchip to help us out. Preposterous!

Chris McDermott, of the anti-RFID group No Tags, says chip implants would be of little use in tracking a missing child as readers only have a limited range.

"What parents like the Duvals want is an implant which can be traced by satellite - but that's a long way off. Let's face it, all such a chip would do in cases like Soham is allow the police to trace the bodies more quickly. No technology would have saved those girls."

news.bbc.co.uk...

Workers in Microchip Implant Trial

Need I say more? Or should I?

This is bad news my friend.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Don't you see the cycle we are in?

They create a climate of fear and confusion so that we are tricked into releasing more of our liberties for some false image of security. Once they have conditioned us into the new state of things, they increase the fear level, so that we give up more of our liberties. This is the path to slavery, it really is.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
This is the path to slavery, it really is.

Well we're already indentured servants to money pretty much.

All of our hard work goes towards earning a few pieces of paper. For what?

So we can go home and feel tired all the time?

I'm a bit sick of this place. I'm just sick of this lifestyle. I want to be free, why does no one else I know care?

Granted, there are awakened individuals on ATS and I do meet some around town, but no one (not even myself) really acts.

We need 'actors' (not pretend, but for real comprendes?) in this stage of the game.

To sit back, is to fail.

To act and be courageous, is to succeed.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Well we're already indentured servants to money pretty much.
All of our hard work goes towards earning a few pieces of paper. For what?
So we can go home and feel tired all the time?
I'm a bit sick of this place. I'm just sick of this lifestyle. I want to be free, why does no one else I know care?
Granted, there are awakened individuals on ATS and I do meet some around town, but no one (not even myself) really acts.
We need 'actors' (not pretend, but for real comprendes?) in this stage of the game.
To sit back, is to fail.
To act and be courageous, is to succeed.

This is the best post I've come across on ATS in a while, and you basically summed up exactly how I feel. Everything is a total mess and I'm really sick of it too.

And what's even more tragic is how people like earth2 are still being fooled..

[edit on 15-7-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The question to ask here is not "why not?" as the OP stated, but "why?"

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I never believed that crap it says "Mark of the Beast" how the hell can you interpret that with an RFID chip or any other chip for that matter that is implanted under your skin? its not a mark its a chip? People hear someone else say oh this is bad its the mark of the beast and then they go around saying it like they actually did some research on it.

If it comes down to it dont you think people will start to remove the chip themselves or go to someone who can do it for them? its only under the skin not implanted into your bones. I agree to having a gps on your kids and what not but only if its worn and not injected into them.

Just my opinion thats all.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok, here's a situation to ponder. Everyone has these chips. These chips identify who you are and your where abouts. There is a murder. The murderer had someone reprogram their chip to your identity. You were set up. But these chips will hold as much weight as DNA evidence does now in court. You are screwed, regret ever believing their seemingly innocent lies about safety and security. The only safety and security they are looking out for is their power's.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Or take the situation and replace ''hold as much weight'' with, ''holds 1000x less weight'' ''since we know the data can be faked''.

Besides, I suggest you actually ask for a chip (not implanted, just given to you) and ANALYZE it, so you can figure out what their chips actually DO / are capable of IN THAT STATE.

I can speculate about killer chips that drill their way through my arm if I took them as well, but who says they'll implement the drillpart as well?

The potential? Sure, they have potential to turn you inside out by generating a small blackhole, will the government implement that in a chip? I doubt it.

[edit on 16/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Look I'm not a Christen in any sense of the word and I am not anti-technology or anti-intellectual.

But even I don't want to be chipped.

It is my body and I do with it what I please. And how dare anyone, especially the government try to tell me or any one else what to do to there body.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Earth are you a facist, do you want to be a slave or part of the super race, weed out Terrorists and whom may they be, you know any Terrorists?

Its people like you or should I say people with minds such as yours that enable our masters to ensalve us more and more. Have you even considered that these chips could be used to kill people, the abuse and missuse of such technology is limitless.

The idea's you put forward are the ones used by the Goverment to condition us into thinking it will make us all safe and therefore are acceptable, well no its not, do you think they will stop at Terrorists or criminals, no it will be gays, old people, the disabled, mentally ill, poor people, basically anyone who does not fit the super race profile, and do you know what its called, its being a NAZI, thats was the goal of the Nazis was it not.

new topics

top topics

join