And are you certain these are not made up
Actually, yes, I'm quite certain.
It would be MUCH MORE LOGICAL that the facts are as stated
than it would be that they are made up.
1. The diversity of sources from all around the globe in the Muslim world.
2. The diversity of missionary organizations--including quite a number for whom such phenomena contradict their interpretation of Scripture--they
believe such supernatural phenomena were ended by Holy Spirit when Revelation was completed by John on Patmos. Of course they are wrong as these
personal experiences and many others the last 2000 years have proven. But some folks have DENIED THE TRUTH and chosen to believe their CESSATIONIST
interpretations of the manifestation of Holy Spirit's supernatural giftings and doings.
3. Therefore, for them to assert, repeat, praise God about such phenomena is a real challenging turn of events for them. Thankfully, most have the
good sense to report the facts as they are and to rejoice in the new believers even though the means to the new conversions jangle their doctrinal and
Biblical interpretation sensibilities considerably.
4. I do not know of a single serious Muslim missionary organization that has NOT reported such phenomena. It may be that there is one or two--who are
squelching the facts because it would upset the doctrinal watch dogs. But I have not heard of a single one actually doing so. Actually, I don't know
of any serious or not serious doing so.
5. WATCH THE VIDEOS. DO THOSE FOLKS RISKING THEIR LIVES BY TELLING THEIR STORIES PUBLICALLY SOUND INAUTHENTIC TO YOU? It is plausible that someone
might risk their lives for the truth. It's not very plausible that they would risk their lives for something they knew to be false.
That's rather like the New Testament disciples. One minute they are running for their lives thinking it's all over after Christ's crucifixion and
burial. The next minute--they are risking their lives repeatedly to tell the wonderous truth of His Resurrection etc.
Occam's razor points to the simplest explanation being the factual one. It takes much more blind faith to believe all the rationalized convoluted
6. But a word of caution to you and/or whomever . . . reading and/or watching the SUPER ABUNDANT AUTHENTIC EVIDENCE puts a very serious eternal
burden upon such readers and viewers. There's far less excuse for DENYING THE TRUTH.
PRETENDING IGNORANCE is NOT the same as DENYING IGNORANCE--especially after being exposed to such ABUNDANT evidence.
Personally, I think God has engineered it such that there's always some micro-gram's worth of room for doubt, at least.
God is not really so keenly interested in "rice Christians" who believe just for what they can get out of Him like some super vending machine.
He wants believers who Love HIm for who He is hell or highwater.
So, to some degree, every package of serious evidence is a test . . . weeding out the skeptics not really "worthy" belief because their hearts have
chosen at such deep levels to rebel for so very long . . . .
On the other hand, the worst of sinners are often much closer to God than the most self-righteous and PRISSY RELIGIOUS leaders.
Anyway . . . my construction on such realities, for whatever it may be worth to whomever.