It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Seeing Visions of Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
To Byrd,

Am at the college and will have to delay responding to other points in your post . . . however, this one . . .

(but I believe the gain is in the Catholic church and not the Protestant sects.) Likewise Africa.

Is not true.

It is the PENTECOSTAL sorts of Christian groups that are growing the fastest. Again . . . it is a demonstration of Almighty God in power that is convincing folks. They are quite familiar with demonic forces.

As Scripture says about the LAST DAYS . . . there will be those who

"have a form of GODLINESS but denying the power thereof."

Which . . . now that I think of it . . . can be infinitely worse than

a form of knowledge and truth . . . but still really . . . ignorant.

Actually, Byrd, the NO EVIDENCE OF THE IMPACT OF THE THOUSANDS OF SUCH CONVERSIONS IS ALSO FALSE.

The many reports I cited are MUCH MORE

than

"no evidence."

An interesting number of them are on video or audio.

Methinks your biases are greatly showing.

[edit on 16/7/2007 by BO XIAN]

edit last . . . I misquoted Scripture--saying a form of religion when the verse is actually . . . a FORM OF GODLINESS but DENYING THE POWER THEREOF.

[edit on 16/7/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonemaverick
Jesus is talked about in the Koran, it even says he is God's son and talks about how he dies and is resurrected.

I would really beg to differ with you on that. Islam specifically states God has no son. It also says Jesus did not die on the cross.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
To Byrd,

And are you certain these are not made up

Actually, yes, I'm quite certain.

It would be MUCH MORE LOGICAL that the facts are as stated

than it would be that they are made up.

1. The diversity of sources from all around the globe in the Muslim world.

2. The diversity of missionary organizations--including quite a number for whom such phenomena contradict their interpretation of Scripture--they believe such supernatural phenomena were ended by Holy Spirit when Revelation was completed by John on Patmos. Of course they are wrong as these personal experiences and many others the last 2000 years have proven. But some folks have DENIED THE TRUTH and chosen to believe their CESSATIONIST interpretations of the manifestation of Holy Spirit's supernatural giftings and doings.

3. Therefore, for them to assert, repeat, praise God about such phenomena is a real challenging turn of events for them. Thankfully, most have the good sense to report the facts as they are and to rejoice in the new believers even though the means to the new conversions jangle their doctrinal and Biblical interpretation sensibilities considerably.

4. I do not know of a single serious Muslim missionary organization that has NOT reported such phenomena. It may be that there is one or two--who are squelching the facts because it would upset the doctrinal watch dogs. But I have not heard of a single one actually doing so. Actually, I don't know of any serious or not serious doing so.

5. WATCH THE VIDEOS. DO THOSE FOLKS RISKING THEIR LIVES BY TELLING THEIR STORIES PUBLICALLY SOUND INAUTHENTIC TO YOU? It is plausible that someone might risk their lives for the truth. It's not very plausible that they would risk their lives for something they knew to be false.

That's rather like the New Testament disciples. One minute they are running for their lives thinking it's all over after Christ's crucifixion and burial. The next minute--they are risking their lives repeatedly to tell the wonderous truth of His Resurrection etc.

Occam's razor points to the simplest explanation being the factual one. It takes much more blind faith to believe all the rationalized convoluted made-up stories.

6. But a word of caution to you and/or whomever . . . reading and/or watching the SUPER ABUNDANT AUTHENTIC EVIDENCE puts a very serious eternal burden upon such readers and viewers. There's far less excuse for DENYING THE TRUTH.

PRETENDING IGNORANCE is NOT the same as DENYING IGNORANCE--especially after being exposed to such ABUNDANT evidence.

Personally, I think God has engineered it such that there's always some micro-gram's worth of room for doubt, at least.

God is not really so keenly interested in "rice Christians" who believe just for what they can get out of Him like some super vending machine.

He wants believers who Love HIm for who He is hell or highwater.

So, to some degree, every package of serious evidence is a test . . . weeding out the skeptics not really "worthy" belief because their hearts have chosen at such deep levels to rebel for so very long . . . .

On the other hand, the worst of sinners are often much closer to God than the most self-righteous and PRISSY RELIGIOUS leaders.

Anyway . . . my construction on such realities, for whatever it may be worth to whomever.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Euley Hudson was my great uncle. He passed away last week. He truly was a man after God's heart. There are so many stories about how God used Euley throughout the world. His missions in China to spread the Word and Love of Jesus have had amazing results for decades. Heaven will defintely have a larger population thanks to Euley Hudson and people like him. To compare Euley to Billy Graham would not be inappropriate. He will surely be missed by many.
Welcome home, Euley.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hmm ...I didnt read this whole thing ...but a few things came to my mind as I skimmed it ..

One is how do you know most of these are not holographic images ...Remember the first Iraq war ..they used holographs and sounds of Allah to scare those people into obedience .....maybe they are trying that again only using Jesus image (Because they believe Christ will come again as a prophet with the their Iman ) .or maybe its the zionist (Dominionists) like Bush and Co who are doing this through holographs ........(which they do believe in Christ just not the way they should ) ..............
The other is it is possible some are true and the Lord is stirring all to come to him right before he starts the horrible times ahead ......
The only problem is ..the word says there will come a great falling away first before that man of perdition comes (AC) and that is happening now too .........

Of it could also be some of those supposed miracles etc the bible warned us about that would happen in our days

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
but all those source are of fundamentalist christian types-its hard to believe such a spetacular story when all of the sources come from biased websites, if this was on a muslim or secular website then i would be more incided to believe it. As well u realized first of all Muslims take dreams VERY seroiusly, second of all how do you know these stories arent made up or that the people they interviewed arent actually just lying so that they can get nice things....... also how do you know the muslims joined the right church? some say that the penetcostals are crazy and even use demonic powers! (but lets face it if they really do have the power of the holy ghost, shouldnt they be able to heal amputees, and not to mention many failed prophecys be people like Benny Hinn) Also a lot of spirtual experiances by penetcostals seem rather negative, as well alot of tehir chruches are very legalistic (you must tithes or you will go to hell) some even call pentecostals a cult!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
another this is accordin to the john ankerberg show 68000 accept islam each year

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I am going to throw something out there for people to consider.

What if the Bible is really talking about the Iraqi people in revelations ?

7 years of trial and tribulation, the Chimera is ALQ claiming many nationalities in its 7 heads. Bringing destruction on a daily basis. Fear torture murder. Christian Iraqi caught in the crossfire and murdered for going against Islam or Shia or #e faiths.

War will remain then in Iraq until 2010. US troops and ALQ engaged in a "holy" fight for the people of Iraq until finally the "chimera" is beheaded and cast into the eternal pit of fire. ie Osama Bin Laden is finally crushed and ALQ is removed from being able to conduct operations.

If the Shia and #e factions could see the inspiration of Jesus and the veil of the true deceiver be lifted (ALQ being their real enemy not US troops not their fellow Iraqi brothers and sisters). Then the Iraqi people could kill the Chimera and make peace with each other.

Bin Laden wasn't from Iraq and had nothing to do with Iraq. Saddam was, Bin Laden wasn't. That's the twisting and turning that bush/cheney did to people so he could attack Iraq. It wasn't true then, it's not true now. There also were no weapons of mass destruction. Distraction maybe, but not destruction

top topics

<< 1   >>

join