It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your favorite Alien/Conspiracy Game ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I've started this to see if there's anybody who loves playin' alien/conspiracy related games when they're done postin' on BTS. One of my favorite games has to be "Destroy all Humans"part 1 & 2 from the PS2 console.It features the majestic-12 , men in black, the infamous Area 51, and the grand daddy of them all the Roswell event. If you haven't tried the game I reccomend you rent it and you'll have a blast destroyin' human scum like if you were Arnold in the terminator.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is no game featuring aliens that can even stand next to Destroy All Humans without looking like poo.

DAH is the funniest, coolest, most excellent alien game EVAR!!!11 I can't wait until Path of the Furon comes out on 360.

City Destruction Gameplay
Telekinesis Gameplay

The next game looks to be even better. I can't wait to get into the new HUUUUGE cities and DESTROY ALL HUMANS!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
There is no game featuring aliens that can even stand next to Destroy All Humans without looking like poo.

DAH is the funniest, coolest, most excellent alien game EVAR!!!11 I can't wait until Path of the Furon comes out on 360.

The next game looks to be even better. I can't wait to get into the new HUUUUGE cities and DESTROY ALL HUMANS!
Thanks for the previews JackofBlades, I'm anticipating the arrival of the third installment as well, In my opinion that series can't be surpased by any other game out there. I was wondering if you've tried out the game called "Area 51" so I could get some sort of opinion before spendin' a few bucks to rent it.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For conspiracy content, there is an old puzzle game similar in playing style to myst called, The Drowned God. Was a wicked game.
Im a big fan Deus Ex. Tonns of conspiracy content, and who doesnt like sticking it to the shadow handed government in the end?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Area 51 was scary. It had an okay story but it was pretty much just a shooter. It was really fun though.

Deus Ex is an amazing game too, still no equal to DAH.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
area 51 was ok, but nothing special, id much rather play time crisis at an arcade than A51. i personally never got into DAH

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I really liked X-Com for the old PSOne.
You were in command of a military group that responded to alien ships landing around the world and you send a team to investigate, shoot the aliens and gradually learn their technology.

I spent a lot of hours keeping the world safe

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Area 51 was scary. It had an okay story but it was pretty much just a shooter. It was really fun though.

Deus Ex is an amazing game too, still no equal to DAH.
Thanks for tellin' me about "Area 51" JackofBlades, I might rent it now since I've gotten an approval on the game, If it's anywhere similar in gameplay to "Halo" I'll give it a try. I love bashing/shootin' the brains off secret agents/MIB just for keeping these things secret from the public in general, I hope you could destroy alien scum in this game similar to the way Crypto mutilated humans in "Dstroy all Humans", I'd like to thank all you guys out there for postin'.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A51 isnt like Halo at all. Its based on an old arcade game.

i think youll be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
A51 isnt like Halo at all. Its based on an old arcade game.

i think youll be disappointed.
Thanks for tellin' me this info InSpiteOf, I've been a fan of first person shooters way back when 007 Goldeneye came out for the N64.The best franchise in FPS gotta be the Halo series with all its cool weapons and online capabilities. I might be disapointed with the game but I'll just give it a try to see if there's any cool alien concepts or high tech weapons.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
Thanks for tellin' me this info InSpiteOf, I've been a fan of first person shooters way back when 007 Goldeneye came out for the N64.The best franchise in FPS gotta be the Halo series with all its cool weapons and online capabilities. I might be disapointed with the game but I'll just give it a try to see if there's any cool alien concepts or high tech weapons.

Sorry man i guess im not making my self clear enough. You know those arcade games where your character moves on its own, once you've cleared a section/screen of enemies? Thats what it is, there's no weapons from one to zero to select from (though there is a variety of weapons, their simple ones like SMGs, shotgun, pistol, rocket launcher, etc.) Theres no real story line, nothing. Its an old old game i used to play well over 10 years ago. Nothing like Halo accept the fact that you shoot aliens.

I suggest you check out the following upcomming games :
Unreal Tournament 2007 (u3 engine)

Huxley (FPSRPGMMO, u3 engine, cross platform meaning a person on PC can play against or with a person on x360) huxley

Left 4 dead (online, co-op zombie survival. Not your ordinary zombie game though.)
left 4 dead info

those games will be top for a while.

on a side note, i hated the Halo series, 3 looks ok, but doesnt offer too much im interested in.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thats what it is, there's no weapons from one to zero to select from (though there is a variety of weapons, their simple ones like SMGs, shotgun, pistol, rocket launcher, etc.) Theres no real story line, nothing. Its an old old game i used to play well over 10 years ago. Nothing like Halo accept the fact that you shoot aliens.

I suggest you check out the following upcomming games :
Unreal Tournament 2007 (u3 engine)

Huxley (FPSRPGMMO, u3 engine, cross platform meaning a person on PC can play against or with a person on x360) huxley

Left 4 dead (online, co-op zombie survival. Not your ordinary zombie game though.)
left 4 dead info

those games will be top for a while.

on a side note, i hated the Halo series, 3 looks ok, but doesnt offer too much im interested in.
I'm sorry I didn't understand you right InSpiteOf, It could have been that my spidey suit cut blood flow to my brain, If it's the way you told me it was I won't rent it since I'm a fan of high tech weapons and all the chaos you can start whether in the online world or with a couple of friends who come over and wanna' have fun. I'll look up info on those games you've suggested, thanks for the post and recomendations.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I'm sorry I didn't understand you right InSpiteOf, It could have been that my spidey suit cut blood flow to my brain, If it's the way you told me it was I won't rent it since I'm a fan of high tech weapons and all the chaos you can start whether in the online world or with a couple of friends who come over and wanna' have fun. I'll look up info on those games you've suggested, thanks for the post and recomendations.

hey man no problem. Ive been playing FPS' since wolf 3d and blake stone were out on floppy disks. Id just hate to see someone suffer by getting a crappy one like A-51, especially since its a port.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

hey man no problem. Ive been playing FPS' since wolf 3d and blake stone were out on floppy disks. Id just hate to see someone suffer by getting a crappy one like A-51, especially since its a port.
I know that your tryin' to help me out from all the suffering that might have occured if I were going to rent it. My spider senses wasen't functioning right to take your word for it. I'm just lookin' for any cool sci-fi games to play after I come home from beating all these super villians in my office.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Its not like that at all unless you are speaking about the very first Area 51 game. You move around on your own fighting deranged mutant humans in area 51 as well as Illuminati soldiers and aliens. Its a pretty damn good game and you can pick it up for the Xbox pretty cheap now too.
If you like taking apart conspiracy people its pretty good. You get to infilitrate Area 51, take on the Greys and fight Illuminati soldiers.

Plus there's a sequel coming out for the 360 too Blacksite: Area 51
There's a demo on the 360 Marketplace and it looks amazing.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Its not like that at all unless you are speaking about the very first Area 51 game. You move around on your own fighting deranged mutant humans in area 51 as well as Illuminati soldiers and aliens. Its a pretty damn good game and you can pick it up for the Xbox pretty cheap now too.
If you like taking apart conspiracy people its pretty good. You get to infilitrate Area 51, take on the Greys and fight Illuminati soldiers.
I checked it out JackofBlades and it turned out to look pretty good, I'll definitly get the game when it comes out, it looks like it could be worth a purchase. Meanwhile I'll definitely rent out the first version so I won't be missin' out anything that might appear in the second installment, thanks for your info and hope you have a great day, keep postin' cause I'll still be around.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
terribly sorry for the misinformation, i was unaware of any new A51 games.

again deep sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

terribly sorry for the misinformation, i was unaware of any new A51 games.

again deep sorry.
You're forgiven fellow BTS member InSpiteOf, it's been good seeing ya post and your opinions. I checked out a few screens online and it seemed alright to me , I also liked how the greys were done in the game so as I've said before I'll give it a try. Has anyone been playin' a game lately which is similar in context or have played any recently give me some of your reviews on it so I could rent them since I don't trust these online reviews.( only those given by ATS/BTS members)

top topics

join