It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sketches of Alien planets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I remember a couple years ago on this board I found a link to a bunch of drawings that were supposedly of Alien planets. They showed each planet just as Earth looks from space, with the oceans and different continents. Does anyone know what these drawings were a part of and where I can find them?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I know what you are talking about since I did see those also, but I'm not sure why you care about the topic?

Anybody else know where they are out there?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
^Maybe the thread creator thought the images looked cool and they'd like to see them again?

Did that ever occur to you?

[edit on 16-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'd check out the Voynich Manuscript. Even if this isn't it you'd probably find it interesting.

The Voynich manuscript is a mysterious illustrated book with incomprehensible contents. It is thought to have been written between approximately 1450 and 1520 by an unknown author in an unidentified script and unintelligible language.

There is another author who did many more colorful drawings of what he thought you might find on other planets. He created an encyclopedia of sorts but I can't remember his name or the books title. Good luck looking for the pictures.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I did a little searching but could come up with nothing.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
I'd check out the Voynich Manuscript. Even if this isn't it you'd probably find it interesting.

Yea, that's not it, but interesting nonetheless... thanks.

The drawings I am thinking of were part of something bigger. There were other files and stuff. It's all just so vague. The drawings of the planets all had the round planets in the center of the page, and then in the upper right and left corners there were numbers and symbols and stuff. Sorry, that's all I can really remember. Oh, and there were tons of planets... I don't even think I had time to look through all of them when I first saw them...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's been 4 years, I'm hoping maybe now someone will recognize what I'm talking about, still never found the pictures.

If I remember correctly they were white pages with black ink, pretty simple overall. And I think they were drawn from the perspective of someone who actually saw the planets (supposedly).
edit on 4/18/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join