It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Truther Tommey K Cryer Acquitted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Tax truther Tommy K Cryer recently won his court case in Shreveport LA. He was charged with ‘willful failure to file’ by the IRS. I find this to be an excellent sign that the jury system is alive and well, and that regular folks are starting to wake up to the financial tyranny foisted upon us. An in depth analysis of the proceedings of the case can be found at the link below.

edbrownextendedentries.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nice, I'm never filing taxes again.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Income from labor is not profit, it is fair exchange - time and work for money, it cannot be taxed. Here is a movie which explains the problem better , you will be able to see an IRS agent that says "supreme court decisions don't matter" :
America: Freedom to Fascism

[edit on 17-7-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
^
Yes, that's really the bottom line point of Cryers whole case. Great link, THX!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
good stuff, people need to know these things...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
He should be in jail in my opinion.

The Constitution specifically states that the Congress can create taxes, and they have done so,
it's not illegal, unconstitutional or any of the other garbage the selfish idiots who don't
want to pay taxes think.

And if anyone's insulted by that, well get over it.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Tsk, tsk....

I want to see the court transcripts mind you - but in reading the play by play of the Court's proceedings as related in the links above it would appear that Mr. Cryer did not settle the matter of whether taxes are legal by a long shot. The indictment was with regard to "willful failure to file." He was acquitted of the "willful" aspect - in other words, the jury believed him when he said he didn't do it intentionally. From what I've read Cryer tried to get the issue of constitutionality or "show me the law" into the record and was prohibited by the presiding judge from doing so. So in my humble opinion - don't be counting your windfall yet. My guess is that the IRS or US attorney's office will now pursue "collection" of the taxes.

B.

top topics

join