It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are grays space suits guyver suits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They alien gray guys often have on a grey colored suit that resembles a rubber like diving suit thing.If this isnt there skin but i doubt it is perhaps its a guyver suit. If you dunno what a guyver suit is its like a biomechanical slim fitting super suit that can give super human abilities and such. Maybe this is how they are able to go invisable at time or take on different forms or posses super strength or even live in there tiny space ships.Any opinions?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Aliens where suits?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A truly advanced race would probably be at the point where they are able to simply send probes, scattered throughout the universe, and filled with little cyber-bodies that they can instantly, mentally inhabit over long distances, without ever risking harm to themselves.

Well, that's what I would do if I was a truly advanced being.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We don't even know that greys/aliens exist and your debating on the type of suits they wear?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
We don't even know that greys/aliens exist and your debating on the type of suits they wear?

I would imagine that they wear something light and breatheable, like a stretchy cotton/polyester blend. I don't know why, but I always think that inside UFOs would be on the cool side, in spite of the little fusion reactor cooking underneath the floorboards. The supercoolers, maybe.

Nobody ever seems to mention any kind of shirt/pants combination, or any little flap in the back like in pajamas that they can drop so they can go to the bathroom. So I guess if they have to hit the head, they have to take the whole suit off. And they're also apparently not much for accessories, such as necklaces, bracelets, and big trucker belt buckles. No piercings or tattoos, either, which suggests that they probably aren't related to human beings.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have wandered the same thing. It most likely is what you suggested, an advanced suit that protects them from atmospheric effects and also gives them increased abilities. Also their head might actually be a helmet of sorts, large multi-spectrum vision sensors, thats why their eyes and heads are so huge.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If it were true, we would've seen Richard Guyot or Alkanphel on the seen already.

And I doubt it's hard to notice a floating elf-like person creating weird insta-kill distortion globes around the world.

I doubt that Greys are wearing Guyver suits.
If they were, I'd definitely want them to give me a Guyver unit.

I have yet to see footage of grays looking like this:

Exoskeletons? Maybe.
Guyver suits? Most likely not.

Also note that the Guyver Unit is a living organism that bonds with its host.
So it's not just any regular diving suit you're wearing.

[edit on 16/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-

I doubt that Greys are wearing Guyver suits.
If they were, I'd definitely want them to give me a Guyver unit.

I have yet to see footage of grays looking like this:

[edit on 16/7/07 by -0mega-]

Its because we haven't encountered the geeky gray race yet

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I will post this here, even if it is a little off topic, because the idea isn't worthy of it's own thread. (I know, some people insist on starting a new thread for every minor notion that pops into their brain, but I refuse to do that.)

From time to time we've all wondered what EBEs, provided they even exist, would want with humans. It would seem they have better tech than we do, and it can't be just the scenery, as the cosmos is vast, and there must be other beautiful sights out there.

What if the unique thing about humans is our ability to imagine? What if most other races are much slower in the creativity department?

They may be in some awe and fear of a race that can go from horse and buggy to space flight in only a bit over a hundred years. And a stroll through any large city will show the variety we employ daily.

Has anyone else ever wondered why all the aliens seem to be so monochromatic? It's like they have no sense of style that is personal. And their "ships" only seem to be a reflection of our advancements, as if they were learning how to evolve tech ideas from us, instead of the other way around.

Just a little thought as we go about looking for aliens, maybe we're the only excitement in their lives, and they're trying to learn the secret of being more personable critters than they have been for who knows how long.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This just came across my desk. It would seem that humans (as oppossed to aliens) at MIT are "into" this general-genre of smart space suit for the not-so-distant future space travel.

For those with an interest a Spaceref.com artclie titled: " Skintight Space Suit is "more Spiderman, less John Glenn" " at this external link

A link to the Dava Newman led project at MIT here.

Cheers,

Vic

top topics

join