It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFOs that was been seen by multiple pilots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi I came across this and would like to share it. This I feel would be hard even for the debunkers to dismiss . And the sighting apparently made headlines all over the world. Not sure on all the details so comments would be really appreciated

here you go my friends uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is no way, shape, or form, belongs on the Weaponry forum.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis
This is no way, shape, or form, belongs on the Weaponry forum.

Sorry new here and dont understand your comment, i never put it in any forum, Can you do that?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well when ufo's hover around a passenger airliner jet then u would at least think that people inside the plane would have spotted them aswell.
I wonder if the voice recordings are genuine.Its an interesting piece of film.Pilots are up there in the sky and should have a very good view in case something happens but i think many are silent about it out of risk of loosing there job.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
Well when ufo's hover around a passenger airliner jet then u would at least think that people inside the plane would have spotted them aswell.
I wonder if the voice recordings are genuine.Its an interesting piece of film.Pilots are up there in the sky and should have a very good view in case something happens but i think many are silent about it out of risk of loosing there job.

Hi onbekend59

I thought that too. It only really focussed on what the poilts said, I found these web site that might be interesting to you

brumac.8k.com...

And another www.japantoday.com...
Its certainly is interesting

new topics

top topics

join