It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a couple of questions. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
just like to thank you guys for this fantastic website.

I have a few questions.

1) When i try to post on the other sections of the above network like above politics it wont let me log in. Do i have to register again with a different username e-mail etc.

2) Not sure if its just broken for me but when people post on ATS the post date is nackered. its displays something like 4678p . Its been this way for some time is there any plans to fix it as its quite annoying. Member join dates are also borcked in this manner.

Thanks for a great site guys.

keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
As far as your first question, no. You can log in with the same username and password for all three sites.

No idea for your second question, I haven't had a problem with it.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Your log in information for ATS is the same for BTS & AP. It is required that you log in to each domain the first time, individually. But after that, you can jump from all three with no trouble at all. To know if you are successfully logged in to the domain, you would see this image in the top right hand corner. (The button farthest to the right)

If you see that, you are logged in.

As for the time, if you go to your account settings, you will see the block where you can adjust this feature.

join