It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The boy that lived before-Wild reincarnation story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
6 year old Glasgow boy Cameron Macaulay would incessently talk to his family about his "other family" that he remembered-where they lived, how his father had died, what their house looked like, etc...Then one day, they decided to humor him and locate this place he was so familiar with in a previous life. They were astonished what they found...

rense.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah that's definately weird. Stories like these are always interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That was an uplifting and great read! When he asked him mom if his face was shiny from being so happy really got my attention!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
this isn't the first time I read about something like this but it is with out a doubt the best.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
That was an uplifting and great read! When he asked him mom if his face was shiny from being so happy really got my attention!

That was definitely the most adorable part! It made me smile when I read that too -- such innocence. He was practically saying "Do I look happy, 'cause I feel happy."

So cute.

-Mea

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
EDIT* Ignore, just noticed link

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Mandala]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm an agnostic who puts the idea of reincarnation first as the truth of spirituality if indeed spirituality exists. For some reason it holds the most plausibility to me.

That said, the report and video shown wasn't all that great given the final results on what the child Cameron remembered regarding where he lived in his former life, his previous father's name, and how his previous father died. He was wrong on a lot of it as the report and video showed. I don't know what, if anything, any of it means, but Cameron Macaulay did not get his previous life facts straight.

The video did show another boy who didn't have those inaccuracies, which I assume was put in to soften how inaccurate Cameron's reincarnation memories were, but they didn't focus much attention upon him.

I still think that if anything exists regarding spirituality it has something to do with reincarnation for some existential reasons that we currently aren't all that wary of, but this bit of media attention upon the subject wasn't the best I've seen.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That was an interesting story it captured my attention. What a cute, innocent little boy and it is amazing that he remembered such details about his past life.

join