It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up in Holland? Well UFO's apparently

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Somebody here with knowledge about meterorites?

Report on Niburu.nl

17-07-2007
09:26
Heerlen Probably a meteorite?
It was flaming red with yellow en you could see it at a clear sky.
My wife Ricky saw it first, tells T.Lendfers. “A ball with a good speed caome at us in a straight line At the core it was red at the rim yellow with ruffled edges, like flames.”

A fireball, says seventy year old Lendfers, but the strange thing was that it slowed dwon when it arrived above the houses. It seemed to hang still. They watched breathless. It was beautiful. I didn’t give light, but because there were no clouds it was a fantastic sight.

Through binoculars Lendfers zaw how the strange colored ball/sphere slowely ascended. It disappeared behind high apartments.

Question: what was it? A lightning bolt seems impossible, there were no clouds. It as certainly no balloon, too fast.At least as fast as a plane, said Lendfers. Altitude estimate: 300 meters.

Other witnesses Bianca and Jos also saw the sphere from their house. At first it looked like a plane on fire. We hadn’t time to get the camera, they said. They also said that it hung still for a moment and they stared at it for minutes.

The niburu editor called a weatherman, but he doesn’t know. We call a astronomer guard (director JW Souren), and he says, a meteorite, that it! They fly in the atmosphere and out again, he says. He thinks a Aquarite, a meteorite out of a tail of a comet from the Aquarius star system. It is known that they are slow and clear. And, he says in the beginning ot the evening they are slower than later. That has something to do with the turning of the earth.

Niburu’s comment on this explanation is: The answer of Souren is misinformation or ignorance.
(No further explanation)

You know more?
www.ld.nl...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
Somebody here with knowledge about meterorites?

The report certainly sounds like a UAP to me. If was that low and hung in the sky above houses while witnesses stared at it for minutes, then its not going to be a meteor.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Seems like the story isn't over yet in the Northern part of the Netherlands.

It seems that last week again some light were seen in the city of Almaar. A locar tv broadcaster reports. I translated it from Dutch:

ALMAAR: Mischa Hulshof from Alkmaar could not believe his eyes when earlier this week, he saw 5 different bright lights, which appeared in the middle of the night in the sky. He reports this to a reporter of RTVNH (local tv broadcaster). Micha said, 'he felt that he had to go out of bed'. Due to the late hour, he had to look outside of his window. Also Micha's mother saw the sighting, it lasted for at least a half an hour. According to a UFO reporting organization, the same sightning happened in England recently. A related video you can find on Youtube.com

Micha's mother and himself were both in a radio interview of RTVNH and it was also mentioned on their news broadcasting on TV.

Here you find a link to the story of the local channel, but everything is in Dutch.

www.rtvnh.nl...

Some of the reactions from the readers are that they saw the same sighting as well and there are of course the scepticals.

There is also another site that reports it with a video. They show a picture and a video which was made recently from another sighting and put on youtube.

frontpage.fok.nl...

choose Video bij dit bericht and the video starts. It's a short video in Dutch

[edit on 29/7/2007 by rai76]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi Pjotr,

Great posting, thanks. I have had several experiences in the past where I thought to have seen something like a UFO, but having the same mentality that you describe the dutch as having, I do not have enough evidence to convince even myself.

Then, about 6 weeks ago there was another sighting, and this time I did not see it alone. I was in Holland as well, close to the airport and saw a glowing ball of light, it was not close, looked too big to be a star, and there were red, green and white lights while it remained stationary in the air for about 20 minutes (I know what moving planes look like, especially when they come in to land or take off, and this was definitely not one of them). I managed to get hold of some binoculars but with only 20x magnification sill had difficulty zooming inclose enough. I kept an eye on this object, which appeared to be hovering between two landing strips at the dutch airport Schiphol, and was actually losing interest due to lack of action, until suddenly from both sides out of what appeared to be nothing appeared 8 lights, 2 sets of four. At first they almost seemed to dance arpund this area, moving in circles, flickering on and off, and then changed into what was like the Guerney formation, one set of lights travelling west, the other east then south. The lights travelled as one, as if they were connected until they flew out of my visible range.

My camera only had 3x zoom, and at night was pointless to use, so I have no evidence, although it convined me to buy a camera with lots more zoom and functionality. I don't want to miss another opportunity like this.

So yes Pjotr, I can support your post that there is activity in the skies of that little country, and think that there must be a huge group of people who like myself don't end up reporting it or sharing it in forums like these.

Thank you for motivating me to do so.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
rai76, those are some interesting reports. It seems that people in The Netherlands are a bit more open about UFOs than here in the states.

It seems that lights in the sky are all over. These could be military craft that are being flown, as it's hard to tell with just lights.

Still, good job.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
rai76, those are some interesting reports. It seems that people in The Netherlands are a bit more open about UFOs than here in the states.

It seems that lights in the sky are all over. These could be military craft that are being flown, as it's hard to tell with just lights.

Still, good job.

Yeah I know.....I placed a message with a link to abovetopsecret and if this mischa would maybe like to come here to share his personal story. Let's see if he comes...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I kept an eye on this object, which appeared to be hovering between two landing strips at the dutch airport Schiphol, and was actually losing interest due to lack of action, until suddenly from both sides out of what appeared to be nothing appeared 8 lights, 2 sets of four.

Wow, nextstep, thank you for your report! And it happened just around the corner of my home. I live on the Schiphol side of Amsterdam.

And thx to Rai for his support of this thread with more reports.

I have been on vacation (the skies were just blue, sadly enough no ufo's) and will be back here to add more stuff as it comes up.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
See why I love Holland and the Dutch people so much ?! Universally intelligent and aware, cultured and well read, the Dutch are my favorite Europeans and I travel to Holland every chance I get. It does not suprise me that so many detailed reports are forthcoming from the Netherlands as witnesses tend to be thorough and detailed in memory and taking details down.

I believe that we will be seeing a great deal more of the Triangle UFO's as time goes by; I am an eyewitness to a massive triangle not 300 feet over my head back in '86 ( hence my name here on ATS ) and I can tell you as a close up observer to the craft, they are amazing. Massive, totally silent and very intimidating, the triangles may be military but I think that they are primarily alien in origin and perhaps still being used solely by the aliens.

In any event, there is a great likleihood that Europe will see more definitive proofs of UFO realities before we do here in the USA; more people in Europe are open minded and have less American style mind conditioning to accept govt. dictums as truths, and they tend to spend a lot more time outdoors than we do also. The Europeans appreciate good weather and tend to flock outdoors during good conditions; thus many more sightings might be noticed. Americans spend their time in bars rather than parks, sports is in front of a TV, and politics and current events are for the ' eggheads ' that care more about reality than they do about American Idol and such garbage.

Keep up the great work, OP, and thanks again for all the effort : Dank u wel en tot ziens!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Not say anything bad, but Most people in Holland are usually just as skeptical as U.S. citizens on this subject. Perhaps even more. And they will often make sarcastic jokes about it. In fact although most people will understand that it's almost impossible for there not to be life elsewhere, it's a great stretch for them to even begin to imagine that we may be visited.

The most people would rather not think about it at all. Especially Caribbean/Surinamese/Dutch people, I was one of them when I was living there and I was a exception to the rule. According some of my relatives and others living in Holland, anything not happening in your daily life either impossible or will never happen. Only ordinary things happen, extraordinary does not exist. That's how the most of the people live. Especially young people from the "Randstad" (The four biggest cities in Holland)

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The most people would rather not think about it at all

Yep, there is a big flock that is not interested until the Prime minister will declare it a valid subject. At least one politician, Annemieke Schep from the party D66 is trying to get this subject on the political agenda, after seeing several ufo's on one occasion with a friend of her. I suggest Dutch readers to send her an e-mail to encourage her. I did send her a few links to visit. She responded politely as she should and said she would look at the information I send her. You can find her mailaddress when you google her name and party.

But let's prevail with the important stuff. The number of reports are increasing and if we believe all the visitors of the niburu visits in divers regions in Holland, a growing number of people has contact in one form or another with something out there. People seem to report to have friendly contact with et's. I will try to find more details on this subject.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I am an eyewitness to a massive triangle not 300 feet over my head back in '86

Man, eyewitness86, I would love to see something like that. I only had very vivid dreams of almost transparant spaceships landing near my house, and very lucid dreams of "physical" contact with small and soft humanoid creatures.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There are a lot of new sighting the last months in Holland. Really hundreds, but I will for now only post this one. Maybe I will give it its own thread.

UFO's swarm over Europe.

Same UFO's in Holland and Essex

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

I have been on vacation (the skies were just blue, sadly enough no ufo's) and will be back here to add more stuff as it comes up.

So, they only come out on cloudy days?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
great thread will post my exp
being from holland
witnessed thewm heren in france but
fearst will change my signature

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Pjotr.....

Thank you for your detailed update!

I look forward to reviewing that in detail during the weekend.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Pjotr

So, they only come out on cloudy days?

IgnoreTheFacts.....

No....."blue" as in not speckled with UFO's.

Now, do behave yourself.....

The op seems like a very nice fellow!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
alright
i witnessed ufos in holand
midle of neigt
5 or six
doing some freaky chit
trust me
military

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am not sating anything about the activity in my nation. But it will increase and as I aleady said, watch in the next week, something will happen that blows your top off. (Thou I can't pinpoint exactly where it will happen on the ball of boring mud)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join