It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the majoar technoogy of tomarrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
what do you think the majoar technologys of the future will be?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
RFID implants to help track and control the public. They'll be instituted first in children to help stop child abduction, then in inmates to track sex offenders and people who commited violent crimes. Then, they'll be placed in the entire population for national security.

Actually, I think the next major technology, other than 64 bit processors and OSes will be the 256 bit gaming consoles. Nintendo has theirs all ready in the works.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hopefully something exotic as the result of a new branch of science.

Hover cars! Now that would be thrilling.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maybe a "spelling chip" implant - so that all people will know how to spell.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Huge advances in the computer world. Virtual reality ;P

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Nanotechnology, Both a boon and a bane to mankind.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
im a gamer i tell you.. the computers are right as we speak are transforming

you see the games and software you can do with the normal powerfull computer? lets say a 2500mhz 512 ram with a 128mb video card?

well, the new cpu's "AMD 64bit 3400" well the 64bit=2x3400 so 6800mhz and this is JUST starting and also 2x the ram... cant wait for the new* games

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think they'll have something similar to The Matrix - a plug in the back of your neck. That would mean you could just plug yourself into a computer and play virtual reality, and it eliminates the need for school/university/training etc - just plug yourself in and download all the info into your brain! More time for fun!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRenegade
I think they'll have something similar to The Matrix - a plug in the back of your neck. That would mean you could just plug yourself into a computer and play virtual reality, and it eliminates the need for school/university/training etc - just plug yourself in and download all the info into your brain! More time for fun!

We should all be so lucky. It would make all my training go a whole hell of a lot easier. Unfortunately, there's the whole painful implant and creepy plug in the neck thing that I don't feel like dealing with.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
THAT'S what I would HOPE the MAJOR TECHNOLOGY would be in the future...

Lord KNOWS it would help mankind COMMUNICATE in an understandable fashion.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
anti grav and holographic technology so we can go skydive from our livingroom.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think some kind of robots to do thinks. Eg: Firefighting robot or something like that!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Nanotech and biotech are two biggest industries of the future. Oh, and the spelling chip someone mentioned would also be be nice

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Cyber/bioware for those with self image problem (not strong enough? Add cybernetic implants for that extra edge!) and nanotech. Nanotech is still a logn way off, but cyberware and bioware are right around the corner.

For those not quite up on the speak, bioware refers to biological augmentations to the human body.

DE

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazMat
Maybe a "spelling chip" implant - so that all people will know how to spell.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
These will solve the energy crisis which is well on its way. We want to make solar cells cheap and efficient, and nuclear fusion safe.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i'd say every the guys listen above, cause there is no way people won't achieve anything if they want to

and btw you should make fun of people who don't know how to spell, not everything is english speaking here

top topics

join