It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims 600 Missiles Aimed At Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Iran is putting on a tough guy face because they are being backed into a corner.It's a basic instinct that even dogs have.I think its actually 100% vice versa,the US and Israel are pushing and pushing Iran into a war.Although Ahmadinejad surely does'nt help things with his big mouth.

But the more we push and push and make harder sanctions and taunt with our military might the more irrational Iran will become.

This is why a dog that weighs as much as your right arm will not hesitate to bite you if he feels threatend and connat retreat.It's clearly not a good idea to bite you,but what else can i do?

For the record i do actually agree with the sanctions because i don't think this current administration in Iran can be trusted to strictly pursue peacefull nuclear technology.Add some troubling statements by Ahmadinejad and you got yourself a enemy.

But then again who the hell are we to say they can't have nukes..we do.Maybe the statements he makes?But if I remember correctly most of these statements come after we started sanctions and such.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Israel should release a statement that they have 200 nuclear tipped missles aimed at Iran and then tell the Mullahs to "bring it".

hahaha, fight fire with fire...i like it!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join