It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims 600 Missiles Aimed At Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
RP is the new "Ross Perot"...Sounds/looks good, has a ton of grass-roots movement...but not enough to actually be elected. He's Republican--yes, but at the same time he almost fits into a 3rd party category. He will do nothing but divide the right into an un-unified front, allowing Hillary to gain control.

Nice try buddy, but I won't put my stock/faith behind a man that has NO chance, and steals electoral votes from the two faux parties (really one NWO party) in control.

RP is a puppet, he's MEANT to factionalize the republicans! Unless hell freezes over and the devil starts charging for sleigh rides will this man be elected.

It's like the NWO is throwing a "bone" to the really aware people. Wake up for Christ's sake!

[edit on 15-7-2007 by MystikMushroom]

Hmmm...so you're saying DON'T vote for the guy who would crash the NWO's 2-party=1 party system and take electoral votes from them because that's what the NWO wants you to do???

Hey, it's hard to argue with logic like that. Now we know how to double-cross that NWO! Instead of voting for one of their "bones" they are tossing, we'll beat them at their game and vote ONLY for a "mainstream" candidate! Yeah, that'll teach 'em!!!

And to think I was about ready to pull the lever for someone who would put country over party loyalty! Phew! Glad you straigthened us out...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I can't stand those who "throw in the towel" when it comes to OUR FREAKING COUNTRY!!! What do you suppose we do, expert on politics??? Continue to vote for the same people who state there "Democrat" or "Republican" even though they are the same?? I for one will fight until there is no more fighting left in me for MY COUNTRY until we get rid of the people who want to destroy it.

I would believe your "throw the people in the know a bone" theory if it wasn't for Ron Pauls actual voting record. Most of the "bone throwing" from both the Republicans and Democrats all of a sudden change there ways when it is in there interest, but if you actually look at there voting record you see there true colors. If you remember in the 2000 elections, the SO CALLED REPUBLICAN'S were going to get back to the roots of the party even though when you look at there voting record those who voted for them should of known it was ALL LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
From the Jerusalem Post:

www.jpost.com...

"Meanwhile, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Watan reported that Iran claimed to possess enough missiles to strike 600 Israeli targets and that it wouldn't hesitate to use them in the wake of an attack by the United States or Israel.

That`s a bloody outrage.

How dare they try to defend themselves. Whatever happened to just being a good little arab and welcoming the liberateers with flowers and bunnies and so forth?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by princeofpeace
From the Jerusalem Post:

www.jpost.com...

"Meanwhile, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Watan reported that Iran claimed to possess enough missiles to strike 600 Israeli targets and that it wouldn't hesitate to use them in the wake of an attack by the United States or Israel.

That`s a bloody outrage.

How dare they try to defend themselves. Whatever happened to just being a good little arab and welcoming the liberateers with flowers and bunnies and so forth?

The key words in their statement is "In the wake of an attack by the U.S. or Israel" I would like to suggest that in the wake of a U.S. or Israeli attack the ability of Iran to lauch any kind of counter attack would be almost non-exsistant, or so significantly reduced that only a fraction of there missiles would be left.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Exactly. These iranian missles are only good for an offensive attack because if the US or Israel hit first, then these will be destroyed anyway and a moot point. The ones that arent hit will be shot down.

Game over, thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

This above vid should sum it up perfectly!!!!

[edit on 15-7-2007 by hoochymama]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
From 2002 almost the same spiel but just change around the names of Saddam and Ahminijiaad. For a country that is always complaining about the threat of being destroyed they speak an awful lot about destroying others.

For in the last gasps of his dying regime, Saddam may well attempt to launch his remaining missiles, with their biological and chemical warheads, at the Jewish State. Though I am today a private citizen, I believe I speak for the overwhelming majority of Israelis in supporting a pre-emptive strike against Saddam's regime. We support this American action even though we stand on the front lines, while others criticize it as they sit comfortably on the sidelines. But we know that their sense of comfort is an illusion. For if action is not taken now, we will all be threatened by a much greater peril. We support this action because it is possible today to defend against chemical and biological attack. There are gas masks, vaccinations and other means of civil defense that can protect our citizens and reduce the risks to them. Indeed, a central component of any strike on Iraq must be to ensure that the Israeli government, if it so chooses, has the means to vaccinate every citizen of Israel before action is initiated. Ensuring this is not merely the responsibility of the government of Israel, but also the responsibility of the government of the U.S. But no gas mask and no vaccine can protect against nuclear weapons. That is why regimes that have no compunction about using weapons of mass destruction, and that will not hesitate to give them to their terror proxies, must never be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons. These regimes must be brought down before they possess the power to bring us all down.

If a pre-emptive action will be supported by a broad coalition of free countries and the U.N., all the better. But if such support is not forthcoming, then the U.S. must be prepared to act without it. This will require courage, and I see it abundantly present in President Bush's bold leadership and in the millions of Americans who have rallied behind him. I recognize this courage because I see it on the faces of my countrymen every day. Millions of Israelis who have been subjected to an unprecedented campaign of terror have stood firmly behind our government in the war against Palestinian terror. We have not crumbled. We have not run. We have stood our ground and fought back. Today the terrorists have the will to destroy us but not the power. Today we have the power to destroy them. Now we must summon the will to do so.

From benjamin Natanyahu's website

Was Iraq for the USA or israel? Is Iran for the USA or Israel? In both cases it will not be for the USA but Israel.

Notice the many Zionists and Christian Zionists are particularly concerned about not becoming Islamic Dhimmis but have no problem making us all Zionist Dhimmis. Iran is merely speaking out on its own behalf telling the Israelis they will not lay down for them. I do not blame them and to think that its racist for them or antisemetic for them to say if you attack me I will attack you back is absolutely ridiculous. Anyone will do this to any race or religion when threatened.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

"Iran claimed to possess enough missiles to strike 600 Israeli targets and that it wouldn't hesitate to use them in the wake of an attack by the United States or Israel.

That`s a bloody outrage. How dare they try to defend themselves.

Exactly.

Almost every nation with missile capability has run through scenarios of how to use them offensively, and more importantly defensively when dealing with an attack from a foreign nation.

This is simply logical and it's just a basic precautionary measure. With the current tensions in the mid-east I wouldn't be surprised if EVERY nation capable had weapons trained on each other in case of an attack.

Why is this an inflammatory action? You think America isn't doing this too?

The naval armada in the Persian gulf...practically at Iran's doorstep...doesn't have any fixed targets in mind?

Please.

I wonder how us Americans would feel if an Iranian naval fleet was lined up and down the east coast. It's always different when it's someone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Stu, why must you word posts this way?
Anyway, your numbers are a little off (or way off) depending on perspective and there is no "pointing" involved with SLBM or ICBM targeting.

Jeebus, Westy, why must you "rush to defence of the poor US" every time anyone mentions the?. It wasn't a criticism, or an attack, or even a swipe. I just picked a country and it so happens, the US was first in my head...

If I'd said Australia, or Canada or bloody Zimbabwe instead, it doesn't really change the premise, does it? I doubt any citizen of those countries would get all uppity either and see the comment for what it was....

And why the need to get pedantic about the word "pointing"?

Honestly... It's a figure of speech and quicker to type than "targeting" or "pre-loaded launch co-ordinates"....

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is appears the smilies did not have the effect I intended and my post was misunderstood. It was not a serious reply, merely half serious.
Anyway, as for "pointing", I see it used a lot on this thread and I suspect some people actually do think there is pointing involved. No offense taken and non was meant in return.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
When I get home tonight there will be 150 rockets pointed at Iran. As soon as I get my bottle rockets left over from July 4th and a compass.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Is appears the smilies did not have the effect I intended and my post was misunderstood. It was not a serious reply, merely half serious.
Anyway, as for "pointing", I see it used a lot on this thread and I suspect some people actually do think there is pointing involved. No offense taken and non was meant in return.

Sorry dude, I probably over reacted there....

You were the last post in a long line of posts where I got a bit heated. Seems you kopped the flak..

As you know, ordinarily, I'm an easy going chap!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
OK. This has gone far enough.

Iran's Leader (can't remember spelling) VOWED that he would "...wipe Israel off the map." That is not a defensive statement, wouldn't you agree?
THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO DENIES THE FREAKING HOLOCAUST!!!

And as for these people who keep asking where the WMD's are. Do you really think that they where just going to keep them there? Doesn't anyone remember all those inspectors coming to Iraq and when trying to access certain areas being met with a raging mob???

I was like 10 at the time!!!

How can you people possibly think that these countries are not pure evil? You do realize that all those great systems that Saddam erected had a cost. And a heavy toll was taken. In life. In money.

So don't try to tell me this war wasn't worth it. Maybe it was for oil. But who cares, we also took down an insane dictactor. We potientally stopped tens of thousands from dieing in Israel. That's what the superpower supposed to do...right?

And if you want my sources it's a book called Epicenter. Joel Rosenberg. Good read. End of the world stuff. (Christian Take)

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Okay some one Please Educate me on this.

What is the reason so many people hate isreal?
I honestly do not know.

Either way, they may have 500 missles pointed at Isreal, But the US has 1500 pointed back.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
IDK about Islam but on the christian side its when Christ was crucified. I'm pretty sure Jews were the ones who called for it...Anyone wanna correct me?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ford Farmer

I honestly do not know.

some are just apologist to Hamas, neo-nazi's or just anti-semitic*

but mostly are those who feel Israel is breaking international law and getting away with it, just because the US protects them (That is the common view around here at ATS). Thats not hating Israel btw

*before the gates of hell open, that line is not aimed at NO ONE here on ATS

[edit on 16-7-2007 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 64MM4-R4Y-8UR5T
IDK about Islam but on the christian side its when Christ was crucified. I'm pretty sure Jews were the ones who called for it...Anyone wanna correct me?

Ekkkk!!

lets not dig up the arcane argument of who killed Jesus.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Ford Farmer

I honestly do not know.

some are just apologist to Hamas, neo-nazi's or just anti-semitic*

but mostly are those who feel Israel is breaking international law and getting away with it, just because the US protects them

But then again, hasnt Israel been getting prosecuted for a number of things for years, like settlements, bloodshed in their land, other countries vying for their land and terorism and such. I mean, yes their jews but doesnt mean we have to hate them, and what about in what? The 1960's or so ( idk the timeline so someone correct me!) Olympic Atheletes were killed by the Black September group for some reason against Israel aka the Munich massecre or something. They made a movie about it and it gave a tiny bit of insight i think on what people have against Israel back then right?

God, i think i am so mixed up about this lol But thats IMHO of course. People, please correct me on the iffy info and such. Thanks

PS i am also 15 like Gamma Ray over there so dont be hating on me! lol

[edit on 16-7-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock

But then again, hasnt Israel been getting prosecuted for a number of things for years, like settlements, bloodshed in their land, other countries vying for their land and terorism and such. I mean, yes their jews but doesnt mean we have to hate them, and what about in what?

The whole ME problem began in 1947 with the creation of Israel and the subsequent eviction of hundreds of thousands of people from their homes.

What has made it progressively worse, is the US's support of Israel in all they do, including vetoing any UNSC resolution that criticises Israel that would otherwise have passed if it had been any other nation.

Below is a map of Israel in 1947:

Below is a map of Israel in 1967. it includes the Sinai which was eventually given back to Egypt:

Below is a sequence of maps that show progressive Israeli lands grabs:

As you can see, it has been a methodical effort to take as much land as possible, yet people seem to ignore all that and focus on the Arabs supposed "aggression" against Israel.

Note, alot of the land they seize has significant water resources. The Golan heights supply about 1/3rd of Israel's water, no wonder they won't give them back to Syria.

The River Jordan has been dammed and diverted to feed Israel's water needs, at the expense of Jordan and the Dead Sea. Palestinians are seeing their own water table being siphoned to feed Israels need for water.

In a region where water is scarce, one can see what alot of this hubbub is about down there.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the Knowledge. I now have a better understanding of the Isreali hate fest.

I don't think they would have to worry much because the US has their back. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if they shipped over ABM systems to protect the Isrealites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join