It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guess what my local mason lodge is doing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
yes...that IS a solution. If I had children and I were open, caring and friendly towards my neighbourhood, I would reduce the risk of my child going missing. Instead we often know nothing about our neighbours and a lot about our anonymous internet-friendships.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have looked over a site that details this program. And with all due respect they do offer what sounds like a great program. BUT, let me point something out that seems to be the main concern of most people that appose this program. It is a little misleading when the masons tell you that this info will not be shared. Let me quote what they say and then ill post the link.

"No information Of identified Children is to be retained.(except the info held on permission card held by the freemasons) Or copied into a database by any organization or agency involved.

www.masonichip.org...

What this means to me is that any organization that they are teamed up with and all that follow will get this information. The way that statement reads it could mean both that the organizations can or cant get the info. if they are saying that only the freemasons would be the only holder than they should have put the statement with the parenthesis at the end . Just my view. You be the judge.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
the permission card is the parental authorization to do the print and is retained as would any permission slip a child gets signed to go on a trip to the zoo...

Part of the protocol is that no individual doing the ID process actually even touches the child all prompting is doing by the parent or guardian.. To futher ensure that no act can be mistaken as one of impropriety.

Just thought I would add a little more knowledge.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeAtlas
the permission card is the parental authorization to do the print and is retained as would any permission slip a child gets signed to go on a trip to the zoo...

Part of the protocol is that no individual doing the ID process actually even touches the child all prompting is doing by the parent or guardian.. To further ensure that no act can be mistaken as one of impropriety.

Just thought I would add a little more knowledge.

I understand all of that. what i am saying is the masons hold this info. so what about the other agencies or organizations involved with them. And also any future involvement of an organization or agency. A data base can get quite big and the info could go out to the wrong people. There is nothing saying that these other organizations or agencies cant share the info they have received from the masons. And all the info collected is in the computers of the masons. I'm just bringing up an issue of information security. I am not being critical of the intent . its obvious that a lot of people love the idea. 250,000 people used there services in the first 18 months i believe it was. I personally don't agree, and i am entitled to choose what is best for my child.

And just to let you know, child abduction is not new and isn't on the rise. It was never looked at in the past as a problem because we didn't have so much news coverage pounding it down peoples throat giving the impression it was some kind of epidemic. it is up to the parents to take responseability in teaching there child and making sure they (the parent) doesn't let there child roam free in the streets. And if you look at the statistics, it isn't a stranger in most cases that abducts children. You can see the stats on the link i posted in my last post.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
it is only a signed autho from the parent.. nothing i could not get out of a phone book

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeAtlas
it is only a signed autho from the parent.. nothing i could not get out of a phone book

so your telling me that the info that is put on a disc isn't in the computer after it is burned? The answer is yes and i personally wouldn't give that info to anyone. Im talking about being vulnerable to the likes of so called normal people that could have access to these files. Its not fort knox. Sounds like the freemasons have all types of people that could possibly have bad intentions. just look at all the people that trusted in the catholic churches all them years just to find out there children where molested by the priest's. Like i said before, good intentions are often misleading.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
then good for you.. once again I would offer ANYONE that would like to look at the system the chance to so.. but don't worry I already know the answer... it would not be the REAL one.. just to answer you though.. the computer runs an automatic dump sequence after each run.. kind of a real pain in the rear when a parents wants to add or change something just after you do it.. because it is all deleted and must be re-entered..

To those who would never give such info.. GREAT.. don't . I would be more than happy to offer my extra time helping someone that understands what a good deed is ..

remember no one is forcing anyone to do as such.

And I am still waiting for an ingenious alternative.. As we all know most parents wait till it is too late to compile such info...

I whole heartily believe in ones freedom and ones privacy... I only agreed to get involved in this program once I took it all apart and looked into what it really does.. I know the one done by the local police retains the info in the system.. I personally do not think any childs info or anyones for that matter belongs there till they truely need to be.

Just to add a little logic.. I love to see that people keep going around in circles accusing the Masons of doing something evil or unjust.. I would like those here to think of this.. if everything the great and worthy people here say in support of this program is a lie the same can be said of you.. MAYBE you are the one that does not want such a program because you what to harm children and spreading disinfo in the process...

Just a balenced logical view..

[edit on 7/17/2007 by MikeAtlas]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I swear to God you guys see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING, it is one thing to be cautious, it is another to be totally paranoid.Nobody is forcing you or anyone to partake in this program, if you think that it is intrusive and evil, then you have every right as a parent not to be involved with it.And for those people who aren't paranoid, it is a beneficial program at no cost to them.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesun
Since there is no real expalanation to the missing children phenomenom, why should they not be chipped, i dont see anything evil or bad about this, the only prblem i see here is data protection.

Yes there is a expalanation. Sick people take kids and do horrible things to them, then kill them most of the time. So any chip that brings back a missing kid is a good thing. We should be putting chips in all sex offenders as well..Putting a couple rounds behind the ear of a sex offender is the best idea.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
thank you TXMACHINEGUNDLR .. Now that is an alternitive I can get behind.(been waiting). Like I have said.. wait till you are the one that has to clean out a brothers, sisters, childs room... then tell me what you would have done different...

again TXMACHINEGUNDLR lock and load is a option.. thank you for the point of view..

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think the logical thing to do is consider if:

1. The program seems to correlate to the missing children?
2. Are these children that go missing chipped before or after anything occurs?

Because, as far as I can tell, it says no-one has needed the information in the packets, therefore noone has done anything WITH the children associated with the program.

I'm a Christian, so I believe in the mark, and I suspect it will be a radio chip, but this is just leading to it, it isn't the actual event as of yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders

2. Are these children that go missing chipped before or after anything occurs?

Jesus H. Christ! Doesn't anybody actually read the articles before posting?

NOBODY GETS CHIPPED! THERE ARE NO FREAKIN MICROCHIPS USED IN THIS PROGRAM! ITS JUST FINGERPRINTS AND HAIR SAMPLES!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ML,

Why on Earth would they want to waste the time reading something when all that does is get in the way of a reaction?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
About a year ago my wife and I were at some weekend convention and the Mason's were doing this very thing. We filled out all the information, they do a DNA swab, dental impressions and took some video of my daughter and burned it on a disk with her info.

I like the idea. God forbid if anything ever happened to her, at least we would have something to give law enforcement if needed.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here's a link about imbedded chip technology in use today.
apnews.myway.com...

Just thought I would stir the pot. No mention of Mason's though, huh, go figure!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
sorry if im not up to what happening over there but i would like to get one thing straight are u trying to tell me that in america thousands of children go missing to me this sounds unbelievable i live in australia and if one child goes unaccounted for for just a few hours its headline news until the kid is found someone please fill me in

How many children are reported missing each year?

The U.S. Department of Justice reports

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

[Andrea J. Sedlak, David Finkelhor, Heather Hammer, and Dana J. Schultz. U.S. Department of Justice. "National Estimates of Missing Children: An Overview" in National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children. Washington, DC: Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, October 2002, page 5.]

www.ncmec.org...

Our statistics are horrible. We should be ashamed. However, I would not chip myself or my kids.

nonameplease

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If the Masons are so wonderful, why are they so secret. I don't trust anyone that needs to keep secrets. What are they doing behind closed doors, that deserves all the secrecy? Kinda like all the black programs in our government.

I for one, wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
If the Masons are so wonderful, why are they so secret. I don't trust anyone that needs to keep secrets. What are they doing behind closed doors, that deserves all the secrecy? Kinda like all the black programs in our government.

Wrong thread, homie.

I for one, wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

I'd be willing to bet that you could put all the research you've done on Masonry into a thimble and still have room for your thumb. Judging by your comments, I think I'd win that bet.

I personally think it is a great idea. I can see how people who don't take the time or effort to find out what it is really about would have a problem with it, but I just remembered I don't care what people like that think.

Think of all the pictures you've ever seen on the news of missing kids. Now imagine instead of a picture, you have a short video of your kid saying their name, age whatever. How much better chance do you think your kid has of someone recognizing them - not only by sight but their voice and body language too - and alerting authorities. Add in the dental/DNA records and your child is more likely to be found and identified and hopefully returned to you alive and well.

No microchips, no retention of data. Has that been said 500 times already? Oops. My bad.

Please, take the time to find out what is really going on, then comment. That way you will lessen your chances of looking like the south end of a northbound horse.

[edit on 7/26/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Guess what my local mason lodge is doing? Raising money, helping people, and pretending to be secret. get a life

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Mine is having an Ox Roast...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join