It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guess what my local mason lodge is doing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The real losers here will be the children of parents who don't have this kind of info package on hand.

ABS brakes and four wheel drive didn't lower the accident rate. in fact, the false sense of security often leads to careless behaviour.

ever seen someone in a fourwheel drive going way faster than everyone else in a snowstorm? everyone has four wheel braking. fourwheel drives don't stop faster than two wheel drive vehicles.

people who want to keep information about their child can do it without the help of an outside agency.

how does anyone know a duplicate record isn't produced in parallel, and a central database built?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Shame on the Masons for not considering the fact that a bunch of conspiracy theorists with below average literacy skills would freak out about the name.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not to mention the fact that the mouthbreathers aren't even bright enough to see that the same crap was spewed and debunked A YEAR AGO???

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I've been chipped since I became a Master Mason. Where I come from you need to get the chip implanted in the buttocks (left or right cheek -it's your choice).

So you "take it in the arse", do you?

Seriously though, I'm not trying to imply that the Masons are using this for conspiratorial reasons...I'm not implying that implanting the chip is a part of what Masons are doing either. I'm just saying that someone will, sooner or later.

If the Government (for example) wants to be the ones to do it badly enough they'll just take control of the process away from Masons (or "regulate by legislation" to make the Masons keep doing it, although I'm pretty sure that Masons would put up a fight), twist it around to better suit their desires & make it required of everybody...All in the name of National Security, of course.

Remember how the Government twisted Einstein's theories of nuclear physics into a weapon? When Einstein found out about it, he was reduced to tears! You can bet that there's always somebody who'll take the good ideas & abuse them.

Originally posted by MikeAtlas
I actually would like to hear from someone exactly what would be thier solution ...

How about parents taking responsiblility for their own children for a change of pace & gathering up & keeping the info themselves? They'd have to update that info occasionally as the child grow older, of course. I believe that someone has already mentioned this earlier in the thread...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It is really sad, not to mention scary to see how paranoid so many people are. Some of you are able to see a conspiracy in everything that happens.
Do any of you ever see an upside to anything that is going on in the world ?

What a sad way to live your life.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
sorry if im not up to what happening over there but i would like to get one thing straight are u trying to tell me that in america thousands of children go missing to me this sounds unbelievable i live in australia and if one child goes unaccounted for for just a few hours its headline news until the kid is found someone please fill me in

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
sorry if im not up to what happening over there but i would like to get one thing straight are u trying to tell me that in america thousands of children go missing to me this sounds unbelievable i live in australia and if one child goes unaccounted for for just a few hours its headline news until the kid is found someone please fill me in

Would that it were so easy. Yes, many children go missing and certainly it makes the news and certainly we try to find them. Alas, many times they are not found...or when they are, they aren't alive.

www.missingkids.com...

criminaljustice.state.ny.us...

www.usa.gov...

www.klaaskids.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Huh? Are you for real? Please elaborate. The assassin remark, lost the quote.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by thefatlady]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaDewd
This is probably just going to cause parents to pay less attention to their kids. Then when they turn up missing parents will be like, "I duno what could have happened we had the MOCHIP, how could this ever happen wit the MOCHIP". I'm sure the intentions are good but i think this will back fire. As for getting us used to the idea of chips, they don't have to worry cause we'll pay up to $700 for one so we can look cool. It does suck that we live in a society were parents don't have the time to watch their kids though, But it looked like most of that information a good parent should already know.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by ThaDewd]
Bullpoo! My kids went missing from the hospital straight into a sick government program. Nobody's keeping track of how many go missing that way.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaDewd
This is probably just going to cause parents to pay less attention to their kids. Then when they turn up missing parents will be like, "I duno what could have happened we had the MOCHIP, how could this ever happen wit the MOCHIP". I'm sure the intentions are good but i think this will back fire. As for getting us used to the idea of chips, they don't have to worry cause we'll pay up to $700 for one so we can look cool. It does suck that we live in a society were parents don't have the time to watch their kids though, But it looked like most of that information a good parent should already know.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by ThaDewd]
Baloney! My kids went missing from the hospital, straight into a sick government program. Nobody's keeping track of how many go missing that way!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

Corsig..

you must already have the implants .. such cruel disinfo...lol

I've been chipped since I became a Master Mason. Where I come from you need to get the chip implanted in the buttocks (left or right cheek -it's your choice).

This way they know where I am at all times and can set off a vibration to alert me that I am needed to do their dirty work.
My My aren't you Brazen telling the truth as if it was a lie....

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

hello,
I run the CHild Id Program for my lodge in NY...

It has nothing to do with any stored info or the alike. Nor does it have to do with micro chipping. The info is put into a format that is directly up loadable to the amber alert system. The benifits of the ChIP program unlike that of some run by law enforcement is that no copy is made beyond the CD that which is given to the parent. In the event that something happends this can be given to an officer and uploaded from his car into the amber alert system as stated above

Also understanding Masonic ideals one might see that chipping in the sense put forth would or may go against personal freedoms we hold dearly as well as the idea of self determination and control of ones own (Path) destiny.
The first part sounds reasonable if they would just call it something else. The language on the second part is noticably slippery to me, worse than slippery. Any questions on the meaning of the word "is"?!!?

[edit on 7/15/2007 by MikeAtlas]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comforter
Thank God for the Masons! Not enough that the Shiners’ care for burnt children free of charge now we should humiliate them for daring to protect our children? The missing children are not that hard to explain, it's just hard to do much about. I tried to turn the assassins for the largest group against their bosses. They told me yes it is a horrible thing to do to children but there is so G.D. MUCH MONEY IN IT!
Put a leash on your Vice cops and your politicians but thank God the Masons stand by our founding fathers and still fight for the heart of our once great nation.
?????Assassins? please elaborate???????? We need your help if you truly know anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

hello,
I run the CHild Id Program for my lodge in NY...

It has nothing to do with any stored info or the alike. Nor does it have to do with micro chipping. The info is put into a format that is directly up loadable to the amber alert system. The benifits of the ChIP program unlike that of some run by law enforcement is that no copy is made beyond the CD that which is given to the parent. In the event that something happends this can be given to an officer and uploaded from his car into the amber alert system as stated above

Also understanding Masonic ideals one might see that chipping in the sense put forth would or may go against personal freedoms we hold dearly as well as the idea of self determination and control of ones own (Path) destiny. Text

[edit on 7/15/2007 by MikeAtlas]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How about parents taking responsiblility for their own children for a change of pace & gathering up & keeping the info themselves? They'd have to update that info occasionally as the child grow older, of course. I believe that someone has already mentioned this earlier in the thread...

I feel the same way.. and said that parents should not need a service and be responsible adults.. however like most people here they want a solution without the time and dedication it requires to do such.

As far as those that obviously do not comprehend the actual program and of course looking for just the angle . truth is that no matter what you seek you will find what you are looking for good or bad because when the truth is really benign it ruins your "the whole world is out to get me" belief and of course you will bend what ever joking remark into an admission of secrets.. PLEASE..... I again ask you "lady" what good have you done.. none I hope for you .. because by your definition (remarks) only truely evil people do such altruistic things.

I just do not know how some people make it through the day.

[edit on 7/17/2007 by MikeAtlas]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thefatlady, please stop making stories up, it isn't fair to the people that come here for facts.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In my opinion i see nothing wrong with this. I think it's a great idea and it has many benefits if parents can be responsible with it. You get the disc, and put it in a safety deposit box or something like that and then your fully prepared for the worst. I can't really picture us ever implanting chips into our children, do you think the majority of people would agree to something like that. The majority of older people are scared to go near a computer, never mind have one put inside of them.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whats ironic is how some people accuse secret societies of kidnapping and abusing children. And now they have such a society offering help for missing children. Paranoids will really get a kick out if this.

what puzzles me: parts of the public are suspicious/paranoid of freemasons. even larger parts of the public are suspicious/paranoid of being chipped. So the real question is: Why does it have to be called chip, why does it have to be called masonic? Couldnt the marketing department come up with words that the public has a meaningful, clear or positive association with? I dont get it.

An even more important question is: Would there be any better solution to reducing child disappearances?

And an even more important question: Why do so many children go missing in the first place?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Why does it have to be called chip, why does it have to be called masonic?

Well chip is an acronym, but they should probably change that word just so people aren't assuming the wrong thing about the program. Also, I can see why they would definitely want to put their name on it. I mean, they have such a negative rap they probably want accolade for what they are doing. What better way then to name it after your organization.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Whats ironic is how some people accuse secret societies of kidnapping and abusing children. And now they have such a society offering help for missing children. Paranoids will really get a kick out if this.

what puzzles me: parts of the public are suspicious/paranoid of freemasons. even larger parts of the public are suspicious/paranoid of being chipped. So the real question is: Why does it have to be called chip, why does it have to be called masonic? Couldnt the marketing department come up with words that the public has a meaningful, clear or positive association with? I dont get it.

An even more important question is: Would there be any better solution to reducing child disappearances?

And an even more important question: Why do so many children go missing in the first place?

I think that children go missing because we are as a society more prone to sit in front of a computer or television screen and not even attempt to know who our neighbors are, or others in our community.I believe strongly that just getting to know people is a good way to deter crime.Crime to a degree depends on anonymous victims, making someone a victim is dehumanizing them, and it is hard to dehumanize someone that you know well and commit a crime against them or their property.Also if people made more of an effort to know one another a child wouldn't simply be "some kid that you don't know" it would be Joey, Jim's kid or whomever, and you would most likely keep an eye on him and Jim would do the same for you.When we stop truing to get to know one another it fosters an enviornment that is more succeptable to crime

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join