It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guess what my local mason lodge is doing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
replied to quickly to a post deleted way to fast.

*post was deleted by the poster* -> But didnt think of the hightech crap we carry around until you mentioned that. Our Cell phones use GPS now..
GPRS/UMTS .. etc etc ..

That phone in your pocket is a moving target. Good or bad.

*** These new phones we give out to our kids with prepaid minutes use the same technology.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by madmangunradio]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Where is Masonic Light and The Illustrious Monkey of Irreverence when we need them!

My understanding is that this program has been around for a number of years and used by my Lodge, San Diego #35, at many public settings. For cripes sake I'm more concerned about the Rogues at IRS than I am this deal. There is an over abundance of Kool Aid at this party that's for sure.

Look folks, I would be more concerned about the Chips in your new cars, Cameras at every intersection and Cell phones chips before I would be worried about this program. Imbedded chip technology is already in use on humans for medical and security purposes. Just do some reading. Heck, I just had my dog chipped for crying out loud, because he got out of the house last year and ended up in the pound.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
Where is Masonic Light and The Illustrious Monkey of Irreverence when we need them!

We don't have this program in my state, so I don't know all of the details. It is my understanding that it is done as just a basic service, with all information going to parents. Not even the police keep any of the records.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wow. It must be a TOTAL coincidence that this is called a "chip". Yes, it surely wasn't meant to get kids used to the IDEA of having a "chip".

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Wow. It must be a TOTAL coincidence that this is called a "chip".

It's not a coincidence. It is the initials for "Child Identification Program".

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is probably just going to cause parents to pay less attention to their kids. Then when they turn up missing parents will be like, "I duno what could have happened we had the MOCHIP, how could this ever happen wit the MOCHIP". I'm sure the intentions are good but i think this will back fire. As for getting us used to the idea of chips, they don't have to worry cause we'll pay up to $700 for one so we can look cool. It does suck that we live in a society were parents don't have the time to watch their kids though, But it looked like most of that information a good parent should already know.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by ThaDewd]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaDewd
I'm sure the intentions are good but i think this will back fire.

Well, my opinion is that it will backfire for different reasons than those you mentioned...Just as the Government was the first to use Einstein's theories of nuclear physics to create weapons (which brought Einstein to tears), there will be someone to come along & use implanted chips against The People.

However valid your reasons are, I personally regard that as one of many permutations if it comes down to demanding the implanting of chips.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Masonic Light,

From my understanding the parents are the only ones who get this information. It's kind of like a porfolio of pertinent information on the child to aid the authorities "IF" something untoward were to happen to the child.

It reminds of the little ID tags we used to get when we were in elementary school.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

I for one would not allow my children to be chipped but this isn't even close and you can't say that it's the start of it cause that's not fair to say.

You're right, this isn't the start of it. "Verichip," i.e "digital angel" has been around for several years now. Several families and military/governmental identities have already elected to be chipped. Folks, I am sorry, but the Masons are not the ones who started this crap. It has been going on for several years now.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
To the person(s) that choose to live in fear.. Just becasue you want to see a problem or a conspiracy does not mean there is one.. SORRY for the eye opening info..

And above all else if parents took the time to do it themselves then no body else would have to do it for them. So yes we are doing humanity a service. One more thing... until you have truely lost someone in this type of situtation you cannot .. well... will not ever see that it helps. THINK about it.. your only child is missing you are a wreck .. Can you think clearly enough to give all the info you need to ... Most could not.

For those who think this is a waste or for a sort of worst case situtation, well even you could admitt it raises awareness... unless that is wrong to do as well.. next stop breast cancer awareness conspiracy...

As far as the equipment it is self contained .. no wireless or uplinks .. I have a set at my lodge and would be more than happy to share it with ANYONE that asks. The only info that one could say is kept it the number of times it has been used.

[edit on 7/16/2007 by MikeAtlas]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
'PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MEN BEHIND THE APRONS'....They all love us and only want the best for our children. ....It's the further formenting of the term 'CHIP'. Enough repetion of virually anything will make it like a comfortable old pair of shoes. Those kids today under the age of fifteen will willingly line up one day for the real ultimate chip and relinquish their own minds and free will.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
'PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MEN BEHIND THE APRONS'....They all love us and only want the best for our children. ....It's the further formenting of the term 'CHIP'. Enough repetion of virually anything will make it like a comfortable old pair of shoes. Those kids today under the age of fifteen will willingly line up one day for the real ultimate chip and relinquish their own minds and free will.

The fact of the matter is that the Masons are, yet ONCE AGAIN, providing a free service to the community that the community both needs and wants, as is illustrated by the fact that the program has been such a success.

There will always be nay-sayers, but one can ask what exactly the nay-sayers are doing themselves to help people, and will generally receive a response of silence.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Like I said, the Masons were not the originators of this chip... The chip has been around for several years, so, any insinuation that this is some type of "Masonic conspiracy" is absurd. You had better find the originator of the "verichip" and blame them.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their opinion here, I'm just wondering is the nay sayers have children of their own (I have 3 in case you were wondering). I live in a busy city and just recently there was a case of a child who was almost lured into a car but luckily ran away for help.

Only the parents keep in the info to share with the police if needed.

Anyway inserting a chip into someone is too expensive to do for free right now, we are waiting for the technology to get cheaper. That's when we will create the master database of all people in the world to use for world domination. LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Corsig.. why did you have to go ahead and ruin our plans by posting them here... I mean really if its not sacrficing goats (or worse) or the great unknown to members conspiracy (about not having one) unless you are level 30 dungen master.....

you must already have the implants .. such cruel disinfo...lol

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeAtlas
Corsig..

you must already have the implants .. such cruel disinfo...lol

I've been chipped since I became a Master Mason. Where I come from you need to get the chip implanted in the buttocks (left or right cheek -it's your choice).

This way they know where I am at all times and can set off a vibration to alert me that I am needed to do their dirty work.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They are using the missing kids as the excuse to get parents to get there kids chipped.

There theory will work because people that haven't waken (to what they are doing) you kids chipped, if you do you are creating a Planet that will be worst then if it had been taken over by Hitler.

Don't do it.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
They are using the missing kids as the excuse to get parents to get there kids chipped.

There theory will work because people that haven't waken (to what they are doing) you kids chipped, if you do you are creating a Planet that will be worst then if it had been taken over by Hitler.

Don't do it.

And yet another poster who declares doomsday without bothering to read the thread.

Nobody is getting "chipped" in the Masonic Child ID Program.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Don't do it.

Dear observe50

Please continue with this thought, I'm curious to what you think will happen to make the world worse than Nazi Germany from doing this.

Sounds like you are onto something here and I'm curious by it.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I actually would like to hear from someone exactly what would be thier solution ... hummm.. lets see... I am sure everyone is out to get you and every act of kindness is evil.. well I ask . have you done anything for the sake of being kind.. (careful on your answer) if you did you must be a godless evil person then.. I mean in the case of the thinking here..

In reality if people took the time to read .. once again
(CH)ild (I)d (P)rogram no micro chips here .. or is it that i am not a super secret level 99 that would know of the invisable injector in the equipment...( I KNEW IT!!)))

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join