It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fly List may include your *Credit Rating*!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The No Fly List has raised civil liberties concerns, due in part to the potential for ethnic, religious, economic, political or racial profiling and discrimination. Particular concern has been raised about the use of credit reports in calculating the risk score. In response to the controversy, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) stated it would not use a person's credit score to determine his/her risk score, and that it would comply with all rights guaranteed by the First and Fourth Amendments.

I dont beleive the TSA would back down from this. So it could mean if you were late on that car payment you could be flagged.

Check out this.
en.wikipedia.org...

No wonder some stand in line at airports sweating and feeling cold and clammy.

That's what they want- to put the fear of God on you. then arent cold and clammy people "suspects" of terrorism?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
That's what they want- to put the fear of God on you.

They want to put the fear of THEIR god in me.
They dont worship the same God most of the rest of the world does.

My credit score (666) hasnt kept me from flying yet, but my last experience with delayed/cancelled flights has convinced me that flying is my last resort for getting somewhere.
Its humiliating to show up 2 hours early, stand in line, remove your belt, remove your shoes, walk through their scanner, get wanded and frisked, just to fly to see your parents. Then they cancle the flight. Screw that.

Oh yeah, and DHS and the 'no-fly' list is useless.
DHS/Airport security let convict flee U.S.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Is all about loopholes and all this bills and laws that our totalitarian government is putting in place with the help of corporate American to fight terrorism.

One of the problems is that when it comes to the definition of terrorist it can be expanded any way parties of interest wants.

So if you are late on payments or your score is low that means you are a terrorist against corporate American and the system.

This is nothing compare to what the war on terrorism can do with regular citizens.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, they're denying that your credit matters, but i dont beleive it.

I guess i better pay the bills on time just in case, huh?

They actually have ACCESS to your credit rating.

That must be some database they have at airports now. NWO proof.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

They actually have ACCESS to your credit rating.

I imagine that they also know your sexual preferences and if you have fetishes or not.

top topics

join