It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged Presidential Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As the American people have had two rigged presidential elections foisted upon them does it all now come down to who has the most money to put who they want in office.

The oilmen got the Bushmonkey in so is there a fresh knuckle dragging drunken moron waiting in the wings.

Secondly and of far more importance, is there any way that the American people get a Goverment that represents them rather than the superich and powerful.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Funny how the elections are rigged only when the Republicans win?
Democrats won the last election but those were perfect and without flaw?

If your angry about the 2000 election be angry at Al Gore and his minions
if he had of asked for a recount of the whole state of Florida instead of just 4 heavily Democratic counties he might of won because there is no court case for the Republicans if the Democrats ask for a recount of the entire State.

If your angry about 2004 maybe someone beside John Kerry should have been the nominee. Bush beat him by 3 million votes.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The elections are rigged no matter WHO wins.

IF there is a next president and that's a big IF, it will be the NWO's choice and not voted by the people.

So why bother? I think we're well past the picking and chosing of a president, i'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The elections are rigged no matter WHO wins.

IF there is a next president and that's a big IF, it will be the NWO's choice and not voted by the people.

So why bother? I think we're well past the picking and chosing of a president, i'm afraid.

I think you are right on that, which present candidate has the best bloodline?

Bush is a goner he isnt savvy enough for the NWO unlike his father.

I will vote because then I can B**** and not feel bad about not trying to affect the outcome.

Since 1980 there has been either a Bush or Clinton in the vice president or presidential spot. We definitely need a change.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
AMEN to that.

But who?

They all have the same agenda and i'm afraid we'll be going from bad to worse!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well I could run but I am an unelectable Isolationist,

Personally I will probably vote 3rd party probably Baradnik

My local rep is actually pretty good unfortunately Harry Reid is one of my Senators and firmly entrenched with union and mafia money. We really need a recall on that guy.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The most simple take on the 2000 election:

Florida did not decide the Presidency. I don't know why all the attention was on Florida.

Tennessee decided it! All ALGORE had to do was win his HOMESTATE of Tennessee, and Florida would not have mattered.

ALGORE served Tennessee for 16 years as a Representative and Senator. His own people did not deem him worthy to be President.

As for 2004, I didn't see no controversy at all.

Let's go back to 1992 and 1996. Clinton won both, but never got over 50% of the popular vote in either election. Yet he is considered a popular President?

Complaining about lost elections is like blaming the referees because your favorite sports team lost. Your fellow fans of the team will agree with you, but the general public will think you are crazy.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Complaining about lost elections is like blaming the referees because your favorite sports team lost. Your fellow fans of the team will agree with you, but the general public will think you are crazy.

I think this is a fairly apt analogy. And until the American people start listening and voting for something that has substance, rather on YOUR team, you're going to have just what you've got now. No matter who's in power.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Even our own GAO (General Accounting Office), a very important branch of the govt, said that the 2004 election was rigged. There is a site called Black Box Voting that explains alot of this, since they have done personal, onsite investigations in Ohio. Read Greg Palast to find out how the 2000 election was rigged.
You can also read Bob Fitzrakis, who has researched and written extensively about how the '04 election was stolen.
The 2006 election was also rigged.
MSM won't report any of this, but independent investigators have proved that 2000, 2004 and 2006 elections were all stolen.

Oddly enough, in each one of those elections, it was the Republicans who helped to rig it - in most instances it was Bush friends/relatives/operatives who helped to throw the election. Read about Ken Black in Ohio and how he rigged the election there in '06.
You have to do your own research these days to get any kind of real news. It's out there, but you have to do alot of reading and research to learn about things like this. I have read extensively about this and am convinced that all 3 elections were stolen.
Admittedly, there have been times in the past (before 2000) where Democrats rigged the election. Case in point is JFK, who bribed delegates at the Democrat convention. I know this because my uncle was a delegate who was offered money. He stormed out of the convention and never looked back, he was that angry.
So, yes, both sides do it. But the last 3 elections have been rigged by various Republicans. Read about it and find out the facts.

new topics

top topics

join