It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth The Human Zoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Are humans and the Earth an experiment, have we been put here by Aliens, did we originate as a prison colony that has slowly evolved over millenia, are we just one big zoo in which Aliens come to visit and admire or laugh at.

There are times when I agree with this scenario, dont we put ourselves in cages, arent there times when we are like wild savge animals are those pesky Aliens interfering all the time, what do you think.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I believe we we're placed here by the aliens and forgotten. Every now and then straggler aliens drop by and laugh at us. That's a given.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I always felt that we're an experiment gone wrong.

Look at us! When you look at the overall picture we're nothing but silly circus clowns managed by ringmasters.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You know life really isnt that bad, I really believe that.

There are a lot of wondeful things in life, matter fact I bet there are more wonderful things in life than experiment gone wrong things.

And how funny would that be if we were a zoo.

Actually we really are if you want to look at it that way because im sure we were put here by someone. And I guess the definition would be a zoo.
So if there is a god or whatever then we are his zoo. True.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No, life isnt bad all the time and i for one, treasure it. But you have to admit that if you step back and look at the overall picture, you wonder what in the name of God we are all doing here and why are we doing the things we are doing.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
And on the other hand you can see a half full world of wonderful life.

I think the experiment has been a success so far. It has multiplied life and things are going to get better and I think has gotten better. A new more educated generation is evolving which will rule the world soon.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
We are an experiment, but we didn't go wrong.
The Guyver did..

The Guyver units are mysterious symbiotic bio-mechanisms that bond with a host, enhancing the host's own capabilities. Guyver unit was designed as an all-purpose environment suit for its Creators (believed to be a group of aliens of different species.)
As the human race was developed as a weapon, the unit gives humans super-strength, incredible speed, strong armor, and various weapons:

Just kidding.

If we were a zoo though, wouldn't you think the aliens wanted to look at us from close distance?

Of course you can always argue that they don't, or that they're simply up close, but invisible.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but from what i see here, a new generation will be like an Orwellian society and there will be no freedoms.

These are the good old days, my friend.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've always believed in that kind of scenario deep down without anyone telling me or reading about it.. It just feels that way.. I've ways thought that certain variables were placed here to "see what happens." And once in a while they would interact to either push us along faster or in a different reaction or to just see how we would react to something..

I would wonder if we would be any different. Let's say that Venus was populated with a similar version of us but during the prehistoric years. Wouldn't we fly out cloaked to see how things were and to see history in the making for their world, Venus..

Anything is possible and it is fun to imagine such scenarios.

my 2 cents..

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's a difference between a Zoo animal, and a guinea pig

[edit on 15/7/07 by -0mega-]

top topics

join