It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have been saying all year that the Colts would go to the Super Bowl, but today their luck ran out. Too bad.

There's always next year though.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yeah i was quite disappointed about that too. my peyton manning autograph woulda made me some money if they had won.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
yeah i was quite disappointed about that too. my peyton manning autograph woulda made me some money if they had won.

If it's on a helmet, it's worth about $650...on a football, about $400. I collect autographs as well; mainly basketball...e.g. Tracy McGrady, Kobe, etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConservative

Originally posted by sftprez

If it's on a helmet, it's worth about $650...on a football, about $400. I collect autographs as well; mainly basketball...e.g. Tracy McGrady, Kobe, etc.

i dont mean to stray off topic here but its on a card. not a football or anything but its authentic #'d to like 9 or somethin

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I couldn't have my Packers go to the Super Bowl, but my other pick is going. My Home state PANTHERS!!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I am glad one of the teams I rooted for will be going to Houston for the big game! Go Panthers! Oh...my poor Colts.
As much as I love'em...they were just over powered and out classed....next year baby!!

---Matty (mattywhelz)

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, tonight I had some of the guys at work and in my neighborhood over to my condo to watch the game. I really don't follow sports much but they found out I have a big screen and I suddenly became very popular...

I made salsa & dip and bought chips, pizza, beer and soda pop...

I found the antics of the guys to be more entertaining than the game... (There were 4 USAF guys, 1 US Army retired and a male co-worker)...
it was hilarious, everytime the Panthers would score, they would get up and dance, high five each other...

one of the USAF guys was from Bala Cynwid, PE and after Philly made those points from kicking the ball, he actually laid down on the carpet and did "the gator" like in that movie "Animal House"

... he looked like a piece of bacon frying on my carpet...

Luckily after the game my co-worker and the retired special forces guy next door helped me clean up - had to call a cab for the USAF guys - they were sloshed!

It was an interesting observation at how men interact with each other... maybe I'll post a thread on that...

PS: my bathroom will never be the same... maybe I should get it fumagated~

Anyway - I'll have to go with the majority of my guests this evening - The Panthers will win the superbowl... (a totally uneducated guess)

[Edited on 19-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
My predictions are Green Bay beating Philadelphia this week, then stomping Carolina.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by kaoszero]

Stompin' who? What was that?

Guess not.

Carolina all the way, baby!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Get REAL folks! NO ONE can stop either of these DYNAMOS!

PEACE...
m...

Too bad! Carolina steamrolled Dallas, the Rams and Philly. Now stop cryin!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well its on and my prediction is New England goes all the way, both defensive teams however New England has the far superior defense.
New England 31
Carolina 13

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey Tracer, I also think that NE will win but give credit to Car's defense. It will be a 6 point game. If you are a fan of defencive football you'll love this one.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Intrepid, I do give credit to Carolinas defense, its a very solid defense I just believe the Pats defense is that may points better, granted I could be wrong but I dont believe that the Pats have played their best game of the season yet. I have much respect for Carolina and as anyone knows its possible they could actually pull the upset easier than the Colts, I just dont see it happening.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Philly -vs- Kansas City..

Get REAL folks! NO ONE can stop either of these DYNAMOS!

PEACE...
m...

I live in kansas city, but I dont really care for the chiefs. Alot of people here were pretty disappointed they didn't make it. Im cheering for the panthers.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't see it happening either, I just think that it will be much closer than people think. This is not going to a debacle, like when Balt. won the Bowl. This should be a low scoring game with Ints, sacks, a safety, or two. If you love defencive football,as I do, we're in for a hell of a game.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Panthers by 6 !!

Low points game,...neither team gets over 20 points

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can I interest you in a bridge in N.Y.....Cheap.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Pats by 14. They have a cooler name.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Can I interest you in a bridge in N.Y.....Cheap.

Naww....I will stick with the sure thing...thnx anyways.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wanna bet ATS points? Are we allowed?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I would, but I dont want to loose them if or more like when the pats WHOOP the Panthers by more than 14, Im trying to get into the thing where you need 3500

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join