It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What happened to the NFL Playoff Predictions?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
What happened to the NFL Playoff Predictions?

Fine, the stadium gets nuked. How's that?
Well you asked.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The Raiders are out, so I don't care about the NFL till next september.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My predictions are Green Bay beating Philadelphia this week, then stomping Carolina. For the big game, I say Patriots and Green Bay, Green Bay wins by 9. Don't hate me because I'm a packers fan.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by kaoszero]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Okay I agree with the Patriots vs Green bay prediction except for the final outcome. But that still dont say what happened to all the rest of the predictions, and forget the Raiders, they dumped this season, big time! I dont hate you for being a Packers fan kaoszero, so dont hate me for being a Patriots fan...New England 31 Green Bay 10 in the Super Bowl, revenge is oh so sweet!!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Okay I agree with the Patriots vs Green bay prediction except for the final outcome. But that still dont say what happened to all the rest of the predictions, and forget the Raiders, they dumped this season, big time! I dont hate you for being a Packers fan kaoszero, so dont hate me for being a Patriots fan...New England 31 Green Bay 10 in the Super Bowl, revenge is oh so sweet!!

tracer, I respect your opinion on the final outcome of the game. As for the rest of the predictions, I don't know. I think the big game is a topic we'll have to agree to disagree on. If it does end up Patriots and Packers, it will be a good game to watch.

Did anyone else enjoy seeing the Rams lose today?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
When all is said and done...the team with the most points will win. Just a prediction, though.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Get REAL folks! NO ONE can stop either of these DYNAMOS!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Get REAL folks! NO ONE can stop either of these DYNAMOS!

PEACE...
m...

That's great, but who are the Chefs?

Boy, that'd be one hell of a game. I've never seen BOTH teams lose in the same game.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I loved seeing the Rams lose...they are so highly overated.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Tracer I nailed the Pats-Titans score in my atsnn article. I had the Rams winning 24-23, but I was close still at 29-23 although losing.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Philadelphia, thats a possibilty, but Kansas City, come on Springer, how are they gonna stop anyone with the defense that they dont have??

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
okay Dreamz whats next for the Championship games?
Im calling it Green Bay 30 Carolina 14 and New England 28 Indianaplolis 21

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

okay Dreamz whats next for the Championship games?
Im calling it Green Bay 30 Carolina 14 and New England 28 Indianaplolis 21

I was thinking Green Bay 28 Carolina 17 and New England 21 Indianapolis 9.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wait I'm getting a revalation.................. Hummmm I see One team. no no make that Two teams........ One from the AFC and one from the wait my vision is disappearing..............O and One from the NFC............and the winner will be ........ the team with the most points at the end of the game........ Sorry I'm in a sarcastic mood.

Anyway, I'm betting KC and Philly, Philly will win by 4----27-23

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Being a Packers fan I am reluctant to say they will be in the NFC Championship quite yet. My predictions says I pick them, but I will wait till tomorrow for any furthur notes or else I jinx them.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Like I said Philadelphia is a possibilty, but Kansas City will not see the field in Houston with the porous defense they are sporting, overated all year long and the time has come for them to go down.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
NE will kill KC if they play them.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Okay kaoszero, those scores are close enough to mine for me to accept, we just disagree on the score of the game that really counts, my we have a great game and the best team win, go New England!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Whats up, the Championship Games are tommorow and no one has any thoughts? Guess a few of us were wrong in our last picks, shall we try again? Heres mine,

New England 24 Indianapolis 17

Philadelphia 31 Carolina 28

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join