It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones and Witchcraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Check out these links:
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

Does that not look like witchcraft? I think it does. I'm not saying Aliens are satanic but maybe the government is. Ever heard of light as a feather stiff as a board? This kinda seems like that stuff to me.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This has been, and is still being, looked at here at ATS. But it was still a good find on your own. You need to check threads here before posting, so you'll know.

But it's good to know that new people are looking. Sorry, but you're late on this one.

Keep trying.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't agree with the witchcraft theory. Ignorant Christians that have a painfully narrow view of the world might though.

I believe in energy. I also understand to some varying degree how it passes around and through materials.

I also think its easy to believe in God and accept that all of the secrets of the universe are NOT revealed at the same time. Man would not have the wisdom to wield that power without much further discipline.

That being said. "Light as a feather, stiff as a board," will work if you focus your intent into the body of matter you are working with. Just as it will work if you focus your intent into a glass of water. For further reading on that see the "Secret Life Of Water".

We are powerful energy beings inside this temporary meat bag. When we tattoo something onto our bodies does it not change who we are? At some spiritual level? This may be the case with the alleged drones.

Still studying......

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Angry hosting companies with anti-hotlinking sure does look like witchcraft to me.

Burn the place to the ground, and rape their women for sport.

It's god's work.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Angry hosting companies with anti-hotlinking sure does look like witchcraft to me.

Burn the place to the ground, and rape their women for sport.

It's god's work.

Ok then.........

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It doesn't look like witchcraft to me. To be honest I don't know what witchcraft actually would look like. Could you please describe it for me?

To me it looks like a piece of plastic tat that has been designed to a unique design viewers would immediately assume looks non-terran.
But that's just me.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As a witch, I've never seen these craft at any ritual before. Now if it was broomstick...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OP, just so you know, witches aren't satanic. We don't believe in
Satan and never have.
Now, on to the topic: I don't know what this is but it looks like parts of a car or some such. What I don't get is why in the world you think it looks like witchcraft? I'm really curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The images are coming up as Fortunecity banners for me too so I can't see the images. I don't know if it's against hotlinking (normally I could get around it), or if you just exceeded your bandwidth if it's a crappy site like Geocities.

Anyway I've been starting to wonder about the alien-witch connection too after seeing the "flying humanoid" pictures and videos cropping up more and more.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
The images are coming up as Fortunecity banners for me too so I can't see the images. I don't know if it's against hotlinking (normally I could get around it), or if you just exceeded your bandwidth if it's a crappy site like Geocities.

Anyway I've been starting to wonder about the alien-witch connection too after seeing the "flying humanoid" pictures and videos cropping up more and more.

We witches don't fly. We leave that to others. But if you want to think that we're aliens as well as witches, well OK, but you might get laughed at. Just wanted to warn you that you might get some negative responses, if you are in certain social settings.

new topics

top topics

join