It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is that true cats can go into the parallel universes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i've heard this many times! that cats can move to another parallel universe

several month ago i heard on UK tv news, that a cat returned to it's owned after being missing for 6 years! and nobdy could find it!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I doubt it, what gives them the idea that it's a parallel universe and not just some lame catnapping incident?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I can tell you, my little cat Arty will think he's somewhere else. He'll look into complete nothing, then freak out and dart away. Artemis will also make noises while looking at the air.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That is something I honestly haven't heard before. I'll do some googling and see what I can come up with though.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
animals can sense more than we can. From time to time I catch my dogs looking into thin air, following something that isnt there, makes me wonder. Nothing to be freaked out over, if it was evil then my dogs wouldnt even be in the same room. Not that they've experienced something evil, I dont think, but in general animals usually wont go into a certain room if its haunted, they sense it. I just assume their looking at Angels. haha. Whatever they are looking at, if anything, isnt evil.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
oh, as far as the topic of dicussion. I have no clue. Never heard about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I've heard that cats have a wider visual spectrum than humans and can see things that we can't (ghosts for example). But I've never heard of one actually entering another dimension.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlecEiffel
animals can sense more than we can. From time to time I catch my dogs looking into thin air, following something that isnt there, makes me wonder. Nothing to be freaked out over, if it was evil then my dogs wouldnt even be in the same room. Not that they've experienced something evil, I dont think, but in general animals usually wont go into a certain room if its haunted, they sense it. I just assume their looking at Angels. haha. Whatever they are looking at, if anything, isnt evil.

I will tell interesting story that happened to me a couple years ago. In my house we have this shelf with all the pictures of my dead relatives. I was up at 4am one night on the computer, and my dog just started growling at the shelf, barking, and backing away from it like somebody was charging at her.

My dog has never just barked out of the blue like that occasion! They definitely see something we humans aren't capable of seeing. That�s all the proof I need! Scared the # out of me that experience, but it also enlightened me very much at the same time.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I read an article in OMNI magazine (old Sci Fi/Strange stuff) long ago. They claimed that under certain stressful situations, animals could sometimes teleport. This somehow explained the appearance of species of animals in areas that they are not native to. UK Big cats maybe exhibit this trait. Elephants go somewhere to die, right? I heard they never knew where though.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I know my cat sees things that I can;t see (either that or she has a stash of some AWESOME psychedelic drugs somewhere)

But do you think that maybe in reference to cats and parallel universes, you weren't thinking of this? It is the only references I have found...

Parallel Unverses or Schr�dinger's cat amongst the P-Branes
www.scienceagogo.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Cats can see into other dimensions, but they can't enter into them. I have three cats - Boots, Bashful, and Whitey. It's not uncommon for them to walk about the house, looking at something that isn't there - following it. It's also not uncommon for them to walk into a wall or door while following whatever they're seeing, either.

In my honest opinion, cats are very wise and very spiritual creatures.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I know my cat sees things that I can;t see (either that or she has a stash of some AWESOME psychedelic drugs somewhere)

Dude, it's called Catnip.

If my dog wasn't retarded then maybe he too could see into other dimensions, but yeah...

My three dogs know when something is up. My dog Spooks can tell when a cat is outside and across the street when he is upstairs in my room (his lair) sleeping. My dog Tootsie just sorta follows his lead, but sometimes she chases birds around the back yard. My newest dog Harley was barking at something outside last night. None of the other dogs were barking, but he was. I got freaked out and grabbed my pellet gun, even though it wasn't loaded.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
my friend lost three cats to parrelel universes

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Would someone show my wifes cats the way?

PLEASE

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Dude, it's called Catnip.

She has never had catnip.
She's just a freaky cat

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You have deprived your cat of catnip?! Heresy!

top topics

join