It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Move played by civillians to fight the NWO???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There was a report i saw on FOX or something on how about in Australia there was a person who hi-jacked an APC and started going on a rampage by ramming the APC into Cell Phone towers, effectivly taking some of them down and limiting cell phone service to people. The police caught him, but not after he caused significant damage in the vincinity to the cell phone towers, the sheds that power them and such.

My question or assumption is , did this guy believe in the NWO and may've possibly took action against the NWO by tyring to destroy the cell phone towers. After all, there have been speculation as to the real motive of said towers.

What do you guys think, crazy just tyring to have fun or the first move by a courageous person to fight against the NWO?

I am not trying to say this guy was a martyr of sorts, i just thought that if he had believed in the NWO and the "cell phone towers" real motives the action he took were both dangerous and courageous.

SOURCES

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

en.wikinews.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One of the misguided who will potentially contribute to a martial law. There is a big difference between angry mob and doing something. So far conspiracy sites just want you angry and protesting, so they are useless.

join