It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you met an alien being

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
what would *i* do?

at first i'd have to get rid of that rush of "wow, here we are",
then i would try to communicate with it (verbally and telepathically), to see if i should be making a friend or moving away very quickly.

i guess the scenario would depend on where and when. is it me flying through the forest tree tops naked and freaking out, or have they made themselves presentable in an approachable manner?

i'd be positively excited whether there was ability to communicate or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by Mekanic
Unlike some others here, the first thing I would do is try to convey the message that not everybody on this rock believes killing is the answer. As far as communication is concerned, I guess I'd try thought projection first.

That's probably the best answer I've heard yet. If they are monitoring our radio waves, they will think that all we care about is war and money. And while that may be so for a vast majority of the planet's governments, it isn't so for all the people. We should convey feelings of love and empathy, hope and faith, a desire to learn and evolve. We would need to let them know that many of us desperately want a global reform. Many of these posts in this thread sadden me. Of course seeing an alien would be a terrifying experience, but why is your first reaction to kill it? Grow up!!! I lose hope for humanity when I see things like that and wonder if we will ever grow up.

[edit on 7/15/2007 by pjslug]

I agree the first thing that I would tell the ET is that the majority of the people on this planet want peace, and are not violent or threatening.

I have a feeling that they would already know that, though. They are probably pretty smart beings.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If one can beat an terrorist into speaking english... then I think with enough beating, you'll make an alien speak english as well.
Hell, if Jack Bauer can do it... so can I.

Jack Bauer facts

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
I'd probably say "Yo" and if I couldn't communicate, I would just play him a tune on the guitar lol.... ET's like death metal, right?

We love that sh^% !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
After trapping the ET in a snare i'd stick a potato sack over his head and beat him with a stick. Then i'd make a run for the border and just leave him in the woods.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If i met an alien i would shout at him ..RUN!!!!! ....
Ambulate back to your space vehicle as fast as the local gravity allows your species,... and RUN... Dont look back, dont' faulter coz the real monsters are coming the Human Race!!!

(thanx Dr who)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Me personally ..I am going to stomp it into the ground and then cut it up for science..those human abducting sky trespassing had better not get anywhere close to me..I have a score to settle...PLUS I want my own flying saucer..so If I have to kick a little alien butt to get that so be it..Write on our crops will ya...NEXT TIME land on the Whitehouse Lawn and introduce yourself ..As it stands now all I want to show you is the business end of a Smith & Wesson..ya Alien freaks.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I would say come on down to Clear Lake Dodge in Alvin - Where you can meet and greet with Tom Park.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I would probabally try to contact an alien not by seeing them in front of me, but by Astral Projection. I think that I would have more succsess at communication with an alien by doing this.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I believe I have communicated with ETs on a psychic level, through dreams and telepathy, I also believe I have an abundance of Alien DNA, more so than the average human...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'd probably be really scared, and run and scream, but until it would be awesome to see one.....from a distance

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I believe I have communicated with ETs on a psychic level, through dreams and telepathy, I also believe I have an abundance of Alien DNA, more so than the average human...

Hey me 2!!!! But instead of being human, I am alien with an abundance of human DNA, which in turn makes me stupid, derf derf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join