It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What your boy/girl friend,wife/husband, do that really ticks you off?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The small things that your significant other do that really get under your nerves!!! I'm trying to find out is there things that are universal in relationships.

Here are mine:
- When she ask me: Do I look fat in this?
-Call me 20 times during the day, and when I get home ask me : So, how was work?
- Leaves shower courtain open.
- Let me use her car only when the lowfuel light is on.
- Her daily rant about MySpace drama!

[edit on 14-7-2007 by Bunch]

[edit on 14-7-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here is something that has always ticked me off.

When my ex would say she will call me back in a little while, and doesn't call me until the next day.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
not much really...

oh yeah.. my wife has a habit of walking out of a room and leaving the light on and sometimes will leave cabinet doors open.. .

but thats about it...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It would be much easier for me to post what doesn't tick me off.It would be a shorter list.I would definitely exceed my maximum 8000 characters and probably extend this thread by a dozen pages.No time for that.Must go bang my head off a wall, it's less painful.:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Not answering me,

I say hey do you want to meet for lunch she'll say oh but Im with a friend and I have to buy some things and I am busy? So I say is that a no? she says ok

I have lunch by myself and then she calls that she is waiting at the restaurant for me

Hmm

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
ummmmmm, not telling me where he is going.

talking to me with his back turned

not taking his shoes off when he comes in the house

snoring

nothing major

SR

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
moans if i can't ring at certain times even though i'm busy and would love to be talking to her.

has her friends spy on me when i go out.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i hate it when he constantly asks me to do something even when ive already done it.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
when he says " I know" and its crystal clear he doesn't. Makes me wanna lay the smack down.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My ex would always do this thing where she would start telling a story, and then stop and be like..."oh i shouldn't say this" or "I'll think a little more about it and tell you". Im always just like then KEEP your mouth shut cause now I'm all intrested. That was one thing, also just people who overthink and over analyze every possible meaning to a simple answer.
ugh... The worst part about it is my mom and my ex hang out all the time. So naturally im around too so I am really trying not to get any of the old feelings I had which is really awkward. Just sux, she was over for like 1 1/2 tonight...I think thats why im browsing this forum actually lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
It would be much easier for me to post what doesn't tick me off.It would be a shorter list.I would definitely exceed my maximum 8000 characters and probably extend this thread by a dozen pages.No time for that.Must go bang my head off a wall, it's less painful.:bnghd:

Ditto that. I don't think there is enough room on the servers to hold all the info.

leaves clothes everywhere. even though we have 4 hampers. He has 8.
works in the heat, and I have to hear about it every single day. Even though I worked landscaping for 3 years, I keep being told I have no idea what it is like.
My biggest: he is never happy, and perpetually cranky. I would just like a normal conversation.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
i know what would piss my ex off.

If we got into an argument or a debate and she started boiling up, I used to kiss her out of the blue on her nose.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well, the boyfriend didn't know what really ticked me off...
but now he does.

love ya!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
over loading the washing machine. NOTHING WILL BE CLEAN YOU CRETIN!!!!

How many times have I told him about this? Countless times, that's how many. And he buys the sun news paper. Even though, on several occasions I've taken it outside and sert fire to it

He won't learn!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think the only thing that ever did tick me off was her being late while meeting up with me. Especially when days when I would be really busy and would have to re-schedule because of her lateness.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This conversation....

Me: "What do you want for dinner, hon?"
Her: "Doesn't matter, what do you want?"

Rinse, repeat, etc., etc.

Thing is, I answer with a suggestion, then she gives me a look that says she isn't keen on it...so I come up with another, same look...etc. I can never get her to offer a suggestion....as I really don't care... It's food, I'm happy with any place....

Luckily, there are about 3 restaurants that always get a "yes", unfortunately, all 3 are what I'd classify as "expensive" (i.e. about $70+ for both of us)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I just hate it when she chases me around the yard with a butcher knife, yelling at the top of her lungs "I'll kill you, you worthless SOB"

or when she gets really drunk and starts playing with her .38!!

or when she wants to play "Pirate" and I have to be the "cabin boy"

[edit on 17-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The constant reminders that her job as a stay-at-home mom is harder than anything I do at work.

I know it is....but come on....

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I know it is....but come on....

No, it isn't...especially in this climate.
Bet she doesn't have to worry about getting fired or laid off...and there are no deadlines she has to worry about, that you also don't worry about.

And it isn't a guy/girl thing. It's whomever is staying home. Not only is it an easier job, it's more satisfying...so don't feel guilty...

All my opinion of course... I'm not saying it's a piece of cake...but harder than most jobs? Don't think so...

I have many friends who are stay at home moms or dads, and while they won't sugar coat it, they'll also attest that it beats being at the office any day of the week....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ignore obvious problems, and then blame me for their frustration

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join