It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look!! New video of UFOs. Good video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi, I posted this on the thread UFOs over Long Beach California. I really want all of you to see this video. To me it is pretty impressive. They could be balloons but man. Its crazy how they stay in that formation. I found it today and just want to know if we can get this guy in here. He says that he has this video in high resolution too.

I’m sorry for making a thread about it, but I am afraid that not many of you will get a chance to see this footage If I don't dedicate a thread entirely to it.

Please check it out and tell me what you think. You'll probably say balloons, but I would like to see if anyone can get a blowup of a good frame and see if we can figure out if they are balloons or not.

See video here

[edit on 14-7-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree its really good video, but of what? Those look like balloons to me, maybe someone could slow it down and frame by frame it for us particularly the close up shots.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont know what the real truth is, but Id take a guess, to me it looks like 3 balloons, could it be possible that they are lined up because they are attached together by string?

Could be aliens haha, who knows.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Balloons don't stay in perfect straight lines of three - even if they are on strings or anything - or triangle formations while staying perfectly still in the sky.

The balloon excuse is getting old. I'm not saying they're UFO's, I'm just saying they're not balloons.

On a side note. Anyone else ever notice that whenever there's a YouTube video posted, comments on here seem to match comments made on YouTube word for word?

I'm not talking about people who post a comment here then go post one on YouTube either. I've seen plenty of people copy comments that were on YouTube for a week before it was even a story on here. You guys who do that are pretty pathetic.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They're not in a prefect straight line. Remember that video is a 2-dimensional projection of 3-dimensional space.

I've watched it 3 times, and see no reason why the balloon explanation isn't perfectly consistent with what we see there. Also, the video appears to be heavily edited, which amount to cherry picking from an evidential point of view.

No anomaly.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Does it seem to anyone else that there is far more "ufo" video footage coming out of the UK than here in the states? On the surface, I would assume that perhaps there is far more going on over there than over here. You think that could be important?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ya they kinda do look like baloons. but then again im not a expert

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Balloon illuminated and lifted by a candle suspended underneath, which drips down hot wax. Dry cleaning bags work really well for this. The thing "disappears" when the candle goes out and the bag falls. Far too ordinary a thing and easily explained to be a "real" UFO with aliens in it from space.

new topics

top topics

join