It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Claire County, Illinois becoming UFO hotspot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This region has become infamous since the dramatic January, 2000 Triangle craft sighting that was tracked by 5 different police departments. One of the officers involved states he still gets regular calls from people witnessing weird things in the area.

www.upi.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am "Pals" with the MUFON State Director for Illinois, Sam Maranto and he told me last week he has been getting lots of "stuff".

Considering the O'Hare incident last November and all the other bizarre things happening in Illinois I have to agree with you.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi springer! Is there anything you or he can elaborate on? I wonder if anyone has spotted the giant triangle again, or is it smaller objects?

There is no question the 2000 event was a remarkable occurance, and I have yet to see ANYONE even attempt to debunk it with a mundane explanation.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am going to ask Sam to present his "report" he is preparing for the national MUFON Symposium in August here on ATS for all of us members.

He has a great deal of knowledge and data and he is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER who is only interested in that which he can KNOW versus that which many believe.

Hopefully we will be able to translate what he presents in Denver to this forum. I may get him video taped and present it here in our new Video Section.

Springer...

[edit on 7-14-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WHOA! That will be AWESOME. Look forward to seeing what he comes up with! Thanks Springer!

top topics

join