It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in Swansea(UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
HI,
at the end of december(2003) i was travelling home with my mother from Swansea back to Ebbw Vale, and whilst on the road to Neath, we both noticed a very bright light hovering above a field alongside the road, which just appeared suddenly, which we both observed for 4-5 mins, and then as soon as it appeared it just vanished. There was no noise coming from the light and it seemed to stay perfectly still?

Just wondering if anyone could shine any light on this.
Thanks
Daz

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by elburnso]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elburnso
Just wondering if anyone could shine any light on this.
[Edited on 10-1-2004 by elburnso]

Haha get it! Shine any light on this... Aaahaha..ha..hmm.

I can! It was a weather balloon. Sometimes they get static electricity from the atmosphere and tend to appear to glow. Nothing to see here people, move along. *Quarantines the area*.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I went to google images, and typed "weather balloon at night" (without the quotes) to find a picture for him just for fun. This is the first picture that GOOGLE showed me:

ROFL. So this is what a weather balloon looks like at night then. Well his question is also answered... ironic coincidence!

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
ha ha ha

hows about a serious answer guys?
not asking much is it!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Seriously, it was a UFO. No, really, it was an object, it was flying, and you couldn't identify it. Unidentified Flying Object!

Could it have been a Helicopter? Could it have been aliens who were probably releasing the carcass of a cow they were JUST done mutilating? What about a secret government flying vehicle test? But if it was government, why the bright light! That'd just be dumb! Only dumb aliens can do that and attract all that attention, governments are much too sneaky for lights!

Uhm.. that's all I can come up with. Theories I had to discount:
It was an Angel from God trying to give you a message. Thank God you didn't run him over.

It was Satan pretending to be an Angel of Light who also wanted to give you a message. Too bad you didn't run him over.

It was your dead great-grandmother who tried to come back and scare the living daylights out of you. Cuz that's all they do up in heaven, come back here to scare people. It does get boring up there you know.

It was a bat that was recently hit with a burning arrow from a bow. You just saw it at the moment of contact.

It was the STAR OF BETHLEHEM! Jesus is Coming! Jesus is c... *coughs*. Sorry got excited there...

Do you think it was a wild pack of closely-packed fireflies? Vicious, killer fireflies!

Ok those theories above we all the ones I had to discount. Or maybe I should leave them open to possibility!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i saw a UFO few months back it looked like a star glowed red, blue, yellow, green lights, it didnt move till 2 fighter jets buzzed it, when it did move it mover a little to right leaveing a strange lazer like green trail that sort of followed it to right then it did a weird cirlce movement twice and stopped just short of where it was before it moved.

these have been seen in USA too, they seem like stars but you deff notice them when they move.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
i saw a UFO few months back it looked like a star glowed red, blue, yellow, green lights, it didnt move till 2 fighter jets buzzed it, when it did move it mover a little to right leaveing a strange lazer like green trail that sort of followed it to right then it did a weird cirlce movement twice and stopped just short of where it was before it moved.

these have been seen in USA too, they seem like stars but you deff notice them when they move.

I've seen a lot of them minus the 2 fighter jets. I notice these 'stars' in the sky then they turn different colours and move slowly or fast its really weird just thought it was a shooting star or something

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
heres the link to my post about it:

i saw a UFO last night 9/12/03 Weds morning 4:25am UK:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Odd stars over Georgia:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hortense Residents Seeing Strange Lights:

www.news4jax.com...

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by blobby]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Mikomi the ufo i saw was solid still for over an hour then moved, shootings stars cant stay rock solid still in air so no deff not a shooting star, i pput some links up about what im on about in a post above.

top topics

join