It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook a CIA Front?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

thanks for posting the video, i have never seen it before!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
silly wolf. you hate everyone and everything. peace

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

I didn't bother to read the four pages of replies. If the CIA is looking for anti-anything web related they need to focus on youtube comments. There is no shortage of hate mongering on that site. You just have to be able to read a foreign language (other than Spanish) and that is something Americans truly suck at. U.S.A., home of the ignorant, we are #1 in the world at that.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wow OP you picked up this topic real early, I was still mostly asleep when you were making this thread. From memory I think there was lots of this talk earlier in the year on other websites, good to know ATS got in there so much earlier.

But even back then(when facebook first started becoming popular) something just seemed fishy about facebook, now Ive got a little eveidence to back up that hunch. Thanks for this thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Good, thats why only losers use Facebook and social Networks.

In fact I think most of the mods, owners and other people who work on ATS have Loserbook accounts.

You see, I have this theory. I think that real life friends that you have actually met and can actually talk to in person is for winners and having imaginary friends and telling people "oooooh, i now have 24,000,000 facebook friends" mean you are a Loser.

Of course the US gov has a large percentage investment in these social networks. They would never of got so popular without someone behind the scenes pushing facebook thoughts into every tweenies mind.

So if you are on facebook you deserve to have your life examined.

I am not on any socialtard site on the net.

Listen and learn. You are being watched, cataloged and primed for the biggest raping known to man since the bible was made up.

Oh yeah, you can not delete your profile either. Its all on a database forEVER.

[edit on 033131p://f50Tuesday by sassyncute]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
google cooperates with the cia and hands over any information that the cia demands. the cia was also one of the original funders for google. at the same time, i would not be surprised if facebook would also hand over any data the cia wanted. if you think that gitmo doesnt have room for you then think again. america has the most prisoners in the world. no other country in human history has imprisoned as many people as the united states. i believe the u.s. is the type of govt that if they dont find "real terorists", theyll start framing people. i dont know what it is with these idiots coming on here talking about the "law". i do not know what kind of fantasy land you are living in, but what makes you think the law applies to the cia? they are self governing. do you think they consult with their lawyers before funding terorists like bin laden? you need to wake up and get a reality check. this isnt a gi joe cartoon. nowadays american people seem to not care what the govt does as long as its in the name of national security.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The more I have a facebook the more I realize I don't want it. It seems like everytime I log into a new site that I frequent it asks if I want to sign in with my facebook and link them. Why would I want everything I access linked to one page? That is just too freaky to me call me paranoid I don't care. I also had to take 20mins to keep me out of that places app they added without really telling you. Why would I want to let everyone know where I am 24hrs a day and then they can share that info with their friends? WHY would anyone want to do that? That is just too weird to me, again call me crazy I don't care.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Most of your links do not work

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I can tell you now that they are not looking for terrorists.. Facebook is 1 of many platforms used for Sociology, Psychology, Social Anthropology mapping. See how masses are reacting to content etc. Basically a Joseph Goebbels Disneyland of sorts.

I don't know what your knowledge is of how sophisticated AI is now but this is just one small part of it.

1. Control what you think
2. Control how you think
a. Control how you react, when you react, when you think.
3. Scout for people with abilities High IQs, 6th sense, extra-ordinary abilities etc.
4. Construct a soul Matrix of every Internet user using thousands of parameters to do this
5 Program and deprogram subconscious

I wouldn't doubt ATS, RENSE, INFOWARS, GLP, Project Camelot, Icke, Gunderson, Marrs, (Jim and Texx) and whole plathora of other sites are just one cross section of the social engineering project whether the owners of the sites know it or not. It doesn't matter. You can be part of their project and not even know it. Matter fact it is better that way. The Conspiracy Theory websites are just one section in the study, experimentation, and cataloging of the Human.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If its true and it seems it may be,that facebook feeds the cia or whomever then we should all get on there and voice our anger.

No you'd rather cower back in your little dark space and remain anonomous,cowards.

I have a facebook profile and I hope my rants go straight to the Whitehouse,I hope the way I feel terrifies the crap outa them and I hope thousands of more people will join me,speak-up cowards,whos gonna fight for you if you dont?

I have a Sons Of Liberty flag as an avatar and right wing 1765 extremist listed in my profile. Am I scared? No,I want them to know exactly how I feel and actually I hope it does go to the cia or whomever cause I want them to know one thing. DONT TREAD ON ME! And of course this,lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi there

I haven't read through this whole thread every single post so I'm not sure whether a link to this article in the NZ Herald has already been posted or not.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

It is from 2007. An excerp from the NZ Herald story below;

"The story starts once Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had launched, after the dorm room drama that's led to the current court case.

Facebook's first round of venture capital funding ($US500,000) came from former Paypal CEO Peter Thiel. Author of anti-multicultural tome 'The Diversity Myth', he is also on the board of radical conservative group VanguardPAC.

The second round of funding into Facebook ($US12.7 million) came from venture capital firm Accel Partners. Its manager James Breyer was formerly chairman of the National Venture Capital Association, and served on the board with Gilman Louie, CEO of In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1999. One of the company's key areas of expertise are in "data mining technologies"."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.theonion.com...

I knew it!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Wolf of War,

I can not thank you enough for your post. Wow, I had no clue, ok I had an idea and never was comfortable with the site. I have posted this today on there. I figure either they will ban me or shut me down or let me leave in a month. Unfortunatly I can not rip myself from that site as fast as I would like. (not that I was on much anyway.)

I hopefully will open a few eyes there and maybe something could happen. I am associated with a lot of freelance artist and my publisher on there. Again, thank you so much...Star and flag...Keep freedom Free dangit...

This is what I posted fyi...

Due to information found out about face book, I will have to remove myself from face book. I do have books coming out and I do not want my name associated with such activity of face book and what it is doing to the Internet freedoms and choices of the writer and reader. Free speech should always be upheld, freedom should be upheld. My reputation is not worth a social network that can not keep freedom free. Here is a link for those who care. If you wish to remain in contact with me, please send me a note as I will be doing the same for others. I will be found on MySpace still. It will take me about a month to get all the info I need and addresses to keep in contact with…Book due in December. Take care and thanks for all the fish…a double bird to the creator of face book and his ways…shame on you for being a sell out, it was a good idea till the government owned your soul…
www.youtube.com...

I knelt before them for I was simply a piece for the Gods' chess game of mere mortals, "Do what you will of the body for the faith shall remain unfeathered..." and I went to play...

I am what I am.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
facebook was the least popular one

hi5, myspace, bebo, and all the other ones were much more used.

yet microsoft goes up and buys facebook, next you know all the old media suddently has a facebook page

cellphones are now marketed by having fb access, who cares if the calling quality sucks, it HAS FACEBOOK.

hell even my cable operator has facebook on tv.

go figure

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Good, thats why only losers use Facebook and social Networks.

Good you show your brain power here. Hate to tell you this, my publisher picked me up on facebook and if you were to do any research on me, you would find I am not a "loser" as you state. I am a freelance writer protecting your right to speak as you do.

However that being said, I used facebook for people to know me and my writing, I will be closing my page due to the fact now that I know Facebook is involved with the CIA. Now it is a choice of ethics and do I want my name there when I bash the Govt for what they do.
Get a clue and grow up.

To think I put my life on the line for people like you. I will protect you and die to protect your words, however as a person, I choose to befriend people who use their brain instead of speaking like diarrhea being spewed.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ainge

necromancers at work here

read the dates, i now have

lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Imagine all the datamining they could do with this? Now it's out in the open..

venturebeat.com...
edit on 25-9-2011 by dswforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think it there's someone benefiting from all the info they have, what other explanation do you find find for it's income/ value ratio.

Our info is everywere form supermarkets, credit cards, sites, email, cell phones. The best we can do to this regard is to limit exposure and increase security measures

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Two points:

First, the whole assymetrical domestic threat stuff means they are worried that something like the revolutions in the middle east could happen here, and they want to nip it in the bud.

Second, I am convinced all this datamining like facebook, google, and the new giant datacenter in Utah is going to be used to make psychological profiles of all of us to determine who would be likely to revolt against the government, especially who would be likely to lead it. I believe that if things get worse they might do preemptive "rendition" against people that match their predictions. That's the real danger here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There's some great information in here.Nice job!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join