It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth as Weapon And Target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Often, people say that there is no legislation that supports a "conspiracy" outlook. I for one disagree. I came across an article that not only shocked me, but somewhat frightened me as well. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase of "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

Planet Earth As Weapon and Target
LEUREN MORET
World Affairs, The Journal of International Issues v.9, n.4, Winter 2005
[email protected]

Beginning with the use of nuclear energy for military purposes, mankind has entered a seemingly endless race to harness the natural forces within the planet, in the atmosphere and in space for waging war. The earth is already gravely affected by many of those secret research and testing programmes leading to unpredictable environmental and epidemiological consequences.

The term ‘exotic weapons systems’ includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

( US Congress H.R. 2977: Space Preservation Act of 2001)

Source

So, not only is the government forming ways to destroy the eco-system, it is also looking at ways to destroy target areas of space. Why?

It's all about keeping people in the dark

One of the things that really amazed me about this article is because it points out how people who egt too close to the truth are black balled by the powers that be. Here is an example of what I mean:

Relations between Bush and Perot had gone downhill ever since the Vice President had asked Ross Perot how his POW/MIA investigations were going.

“Well, George, I go in looking for prisoners”, said Perot, “but I spend all my time discovering the government has been moving drugs around the world and is involved in illegal arms deals ... I can’t get at the prisoners because of the corruption among our own people.”

This ended Perot’s official access to the highly classified files as a one-man presidential investigator. “I have been instructed to cease and desist”, he had informed the families of missing men early in 1987.

Source

Of course, we all know the final result of this. Perot wound up campaigning against Bush Sr. and Clinton. Naturally, Perot didn't win because no one who truly has good intentions for this country ever win Presidential elections.

Effects of the cold War on the Environment

And what was the environmental impact, known as “the Cold War Mortgage”? The US has 10,500 contaminated sites, and five “National Sacrifice Zones” which will never be cleaned up. The fishing catch in the North Atlantic declined 50 per cent by 1963 and correlated with Strontium 90 levels measured downwind in Norwegian milk. The fishing catch recovered quickly after the Partial Test Ban Treaty was signed in 1963. In the Pacific, the fishing catch declined by 65 per cent and never returned to normal levels because other countries continued atmospheric testing. China was the last to stop in 1993.

As one can see

As one can see, it is not only the U.S responsible for all of this, other countries have participated and are paticipating in this destruction of the earth.

People wonder about the causes of different diseases, especially cancer. Well, taking into consideration what the U.S government itself says about this issue,it's really no surprise.

[US Department of Homeland Security Dirty Bomb Cleanup Guidance published January 3, 2006 would allow radiation levels that will cause cancer in 1 in every 3 to 4 people exposed for 30 years, using National Academy of Sciences BEIR VII or EPA risk estimates.

(Nuclear Information Resource Service (NIRS), Press Release, January 4, 2006).

Since 1945, in just 60 years, Dr. Strangelove (Edward Teller) and the “Nuclear Cowboys” have poisoned the world, altering the genome of the entire planet which developed over 4.5 billion years. The new exotic weapons systems of the New World Order promise to be far more destructive to the environment and will be used to reduce global population levels and upwardly concentrate wealth.

Source

I'd like for you to take notice of the bold type. They WILL ALLOW one in every 3-4 individuals develop cancer over the next thirty years. What does that imply to you? I have my own thoughts, but I'd like for all of you to really think about what is implied here to you.

Exotic weapons systems are a reality and are intended for the militarisation of space. H.R. 2977: the Space Preservation Act of 2001, introduced in the House by Congressman Dennis Kucinich, defines weapons systems such as directed energy, plasma, mood control, mind control, psychotronics, and chemicals which can target objects, individuals, and populations from space.

Do you notice who introduced this bill. Anyone still think this guy is being honest about "caring for people?"

What really amazes me is the fact that they want to also do this in space. Something up there that our elite is frightened of? Hmmmm...

The military destruction of the environment and global public health during the Cold War will pale next to the devastation and destruction caused by these exotic weapons and space technologies. All of Planet Earth including outer space is now the battlefield, and its natural processes are the new weapons of war that will be used against the citizens of the world.

The threat of environmental crisis will be the ‘international disaster key’ that will unlock the New World Order. (Mikhail Gorbachev Quoted in ‘A Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War On Mankind’, by Marilyn Brannan, Associate Editor, Monetary & Economic Review, 1996, p.5).

Anyway, I thought I'd present some of the thought provoking infomation that this article presents. Here is a direct link to the article:

Mindfully

I think it is incumbent upon all of us to be informed on this issue.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would have to agree, The united states government in its quest for world domination has become a force that cannot be stopped. The fact that they are trying to own space is a clear point that once they achieve this, there wont be anyone to stop the mass manipulation they will impose onto the world. And with china being there only real threat at the moment, I can see why they are trying to get control of all the neighboring countries that surround china. I believe that is there next goal. Taking over china in an all out war. When ross perot was running for president he would have won. The whole message he was trying to tell the people at the time was that they had the power to change the world. It would just take voting for what they believed in. I personally think he never intended on becoming president. He was just there to make sure that when he dropped out, that the voters that supported him would shift there votes for clinton. I dont think that there is any threat in space that there worried about, Just the fact that if they can control space then they will have no need for earth based weapons. They could launch an attack that would be unstoppable. I can just hope that the democrats can do something to change these things. But i dont think that they will have any power to stop anything. The fact is that these rogue organizations are already in place and way to powerful.We are past the point of no return and now we must face our worse fears.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Amazing work Speaker of Truth.

I am glad however Kucinich was working to define these weapons so they may be limited and subject to legislation.

Topic flagged.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Do you notice who introduced this bill. Anyone still think this guy is being honest about "caring for people?"

Yes. He was sponsoring a bill to ensure peace in Space.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Unfortunately, this isn't new news. Everyone in every country knows that the United States is trying to take over the world. Most of our own people know this. I don't think any country is going to sit back and let this happen to them. A nuclear war may arise as the result, and I think many Americans will be on the same side as the other countries. I think 9/11 was their greatest mistake because it awakened everyone to the realization that the U.S. government can and will commit horrendous acts of genocide and terror on it's own people to further the NWO agenda.

Great post, SpeakerOfTruth!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Unfortunately, this isn't new news. Everyone in every country knows that the United States is trying to take over the world. Most of our own people know this. I don't think any country is going to sit back and let this happen to them. A nuclear war may arise as the result, and I think many Americans will be on the same side as the other countries. I think 9/11 was their greatest mistake because it awakened everyone to the realization that the U.S. government can and will commit horrendous acts of genocide and terror on it's own people to further the NWO agenda.

A very interesting and thought provoking post, OP.

I am someone in the US. I don't think our government is trying to take over the world. I think they are just trying to police it for the time being. It's also probably not the best idea to say "everyone in the US," when that is not even close to the truth.

I know that there are plans of a New World Order, but I do not know if that it is such a bad thing. I don't really see any hard evidence that it is evil or nefarious.

Some theoretical physicists and other smart guys call saying that we are currently in the evolutionary period as human beings moving from a Type 0 to a Type 1 world civilization. This has been called the "Singularity." This is a move to a worldwide society that works together for the betterment of humankind as a whole. We are much to wasteful and inefficient as separate countries. I think a sign that we are moving into this type of worldwide society is the globilization of business. I think as Type 1 society we will learn from our mistakes of the past.

Watch this interview with theoretical physicist Michio Kaku. If you think us harnessing the power of earth is scary. Can you even fathom us harnessing the power of the universe?:
vids.myspace.com...

I think 9/11 awakened everyone to the fact that real terrorism does exist in a big way, and we must protect ourselves from it. There is no real evidence that the government was behind an attack on its own people. I think there is evidence to support that they may have had some prior knowledge of it which they ignored, just as the government may have known about Pearl Harbor before it happen and didn't know the specifics. There really is no hard evidence that they covertly planned and/ executed the attack.

It's a pretty flimsy conspiracy without much real evidence. I for one think radical Islam and terrorism is a real thing, and is not something made up by the government. Doing that would be quite a feat. Those CIA guys must be working overtime or be superhuman.

I also thing our political system is way to corrupted for its own good, but that is the way our system works. I think the US like many, many other countries have major problems. We are just the biggest guys on the block, so everyone picks on us.

I do like Kucinich's bill though. It is too bad that no one wants to be on his side, because he is so over-the-top extreme on some things.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by frailty]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

[It's a pretty flimsy conspiracy without much real evidence. I for one think radical Islam and terrorism is a real thing, and is not something made up by the government. Doing that would be quite a feat. Those CIA guys must be working overtime or be superhuman.

I also thing our political system is way to corrupted for its own good, but that is the way our system works. I think the US like many, many other countries have major problems. We are just the biggest guys on the block, so everyone picks on us.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by frailty]

No, Frailty. There is overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job. Just do your own research. And even at the very least we know they had knowledge of it beforehand but did nothing to stop it -- that is tantamount to genocide. They knew people were going to die and did nothing. Why am I even debating this, the evidence is everywhere. However there is NO evidence to support the theory that the government is telling you about it. This has been discussed time and time again in thousands of threads and available on thousands of websites.

If you wish to take place in a one world government that is run by people that kills its own people for the so-called "greater good", by all means go ahead. I will have absolutely no part in it, and will go down fighting if I must. That is not at all what a Type 1 civilization is. A Type 1 civilization (and yes I've seen the video) is a world in which everyone works together to better humanity and our place in the universe. Right now the NWO is working hard to feather their own bank accounts, spawn more space-based weapons, launch projects like HAARP, etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
[/Right now the NWO is working hard to feather their own bank accounts, spawn more space-based weapons, launch projects like HAARP, etc.

What are they gonna spend it on if we are all toast and ashes blowin' in the wind of a desimated planet??

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
this thread is a duplicate: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i will not reiterate everything i said there, justtheorize that more and more weapons programmes are apparently designed for maximum profit rather than maximum firepower.

take space based weapons, wouldn't they happend to be out of sight, rarely if ever used, with unknown effectiveness, yet extremely secret and therefore even more expensive? iow, the perfect playground for industries with a need for tax money.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Often, people say that there is no legislation that supports a "conspiracy" outlook. I for one disagree.

Disagree as much as you wish

I came across an article that not only shocked me, but somewhat frightened me as well.

Yes it is alarmist hyperbole – what is truly shocking is how little substance it contains

( US Congress H.R. 2977: Space Preservation Act of 2001)

Is NOT legislation , 5 seconds “googling “ would reveal that

The “space preservation act “ 2001 never made it past committee , neither for that matter did the 2002 , 2003 or 2004 revisions

Why do none of the alarmist websites who continue to hoist this tired old canard mention that salient fact ?

So, not only is the government forming ways to destroy the eco-system, it is also looking at ways to destroy target areas of space. Why?

There is no credible evidence that they do , next question

It's all about keeping people in the dark

Your article has kept you pretty uniformed – who is the real enemy ?

Only JK with the last Q

But the utter inability of conspiracist “news “ sites to keep abreast of developments is shocking

The article you cite was published 2005 – by that time 3 further incantations of the “space protection act “ had been tabled and rejected

Here is the wiki entry

For the space protection act proposals – its bare bones but factual – and should serve as a solid primer

[edit on 16-7-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The only thought provoking notions I got was:

Why would the governments/elites/NWO/etc. destroy earth, space and other planets (when mentioning space, it implies other planets as well)?
While a lot of people say the corrupt governments/elites/etc. has bank accounts with an almost infinite amount of money and want more, because money = power... where does the money come from? People. Destroy earth (along with all the humans) and that infinite amount of money, will quickly become limited and useless.

The only thing I would support is to build up enough weapons in space to start conquering/colonizing other planets. Now people think it is such a horrible thing to do... then why didn't the people protest thousands of years ago (+/- 1000 years ago) when people were conquering each other? Venturing out into unknown territory without weapons is a dumb mistake to make. What if there is an alien race that is peaceful towards its own kind and to not take kindly to other races? With weapons, we can then defend ourselves, where if we hadn't been weaponized then there would be a problem.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Amazing work Speaker of Truth.

I am glad however Kucinich was working to define these weapons so they may be limited and subject to legislation.

Topic flagged.

Thank you, Steve...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Unfortunately, this isn't new news.

True...

I just came across it and, to be honest, I hadn't seen an article as in-depth about this subject as the one I linked to in the OP... I thought it would be a stimulating read for some of the posters here at ATS.

A nuclear war may arise as the result, and I think many Americans will be on the same side as the other countries.

Only in the context of preserving the nation. I think that in an effort to avoid being attacked by a bunch of other nations, some Americans will side with other countries. However, they are apt to be labeled "traitorous" by other patriotic Americans and a civil war could very well ensue in such a scenario.

Notice that I said "by other patriotic Americans;" I make no claim that those who question the motives of our government are not patriotic because I certainly question our government's motives many times..

[edit on 16-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by frailty
ying that we are currently in the evolutionary period as human beings moving from a Type 0 to a Type 1 world civilization. This has been called the "Singularity." This is a move to a worldwide society that works together for the betterment of humankind as a whole. We are much to wasteful and inefficient as separate countries. I think a sign that we are moving into this type of worldwide society is the globilization of business. I think as Type 1 society we will learn from our mistakes of the past.

Fraility, while, as I have stated numerous times here, I don't think globalism in a and of itself is such a bad idea, I do think that the methods that they are using to obtain it is horrendous.

Also, "The Plan" will be fulfilled; how it turns out is dependent upon us. It can either be an age of enlightenment, as it was intended to be from the foundation, or it can be an age of chaos. Ultimately, it will be our collective decision.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

join