It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Astral Problem In The Gospels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Did you know that in the end of the age of the astral plane that everything in existence in this known universe, except space and energy and the minds of the astral projectors, will be deleted? Knowing is half the battle. The minds of us all who are not astral projectors will then exist on elsewhere. Our minds will be teleported. That's correct, into a differing universe(s). I'd like to think that those who study the gospels would know but they by far havent a clue. So just think... One of these days heaven and earth will disappear. It will leave behind hell for the astral beings. All the energy left (such as of stars) will be bundled together to form one big sun. The angels will gather together the elect and burn them so they will shine forth as the sun in the energy of themselves. And the first shall be last, and the last shall be first in hell. Pre-hell exists right now and then the fullest version of hell will exist a little bit later on. The energy wasnt always theirs'. It was given to them by a higher power that came forth some point in eternity. Eternally, space and the dark beings of its darkness were always here, but the higher power and its matter and energy wasn't.

So if you're an astral projector then you have a big eternal problem to face with no solution to it. Read Matt 13 and Matt 24 to see where I'm coming from.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
so what you are saying is in some point in the future the world is going to end some hellish inferno. im not exactly sure what you mean when said what you said but if you could put it in your own word i would greatly appreciate that

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
yes I read this after you posted them... but I did not get anything about astral travelers.. Only about the people that pretend to be christ and the people that di bad... I don't recall it saying anything about people that astral travel; but I might be wrong. Can you post where it talks about astral travelers.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Did you know that in the end of the age of the astral plane that everything in existence in this known universe, except space and energy and the minds of the astral projectors, will be deleted?

Dude!
Get a life!
How about this: Matter IS energy, ya might wanna think first before you write some Armageddon scenario based on nothing but an overdose on imagination. I guess we're the same in that aspect, having an overdose of imagination. The only difference is that I do see the difference between fantasy and reality...

If you're gonna make ridiculous claims like this you might wanna back it up with some incredible evidence. If not, get lost.

- Chris

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
HUH?? Demons were always around but GOD wasn't? Then who created the Demons and did they create GOD? I guess I don't get what your trying to say, and Matt 13 and 24 don't help me none as I interpret them differently than anything youv'e stated.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by navd2
yes I read this after you posted them... but I did not get anything about astral travelers.. Only about the people that pretend to be christ and the people that di bad... I don't recall it saying anything about people that astral travel; but I might be wrong. Can you post where it talks about astral travelers.

Jesus' parable sayings in the gospel explains it out about astral projectors in full. From dreams to being there to visit in astral form in Matt 25 about the sheep and the goats. You have to understand metaphors when you read them. Let me speed you up in understanding. Use this key to help you next time you read the gospels:

Here is a lil parable key to the gospel to help you understand some words in the gospel:

kingdom = energy or hell

angel = forced energy or moved energy by someone's mind

heaven = the sky

earth = matter

The wheat, the sheep, the righteous, the wise, the good fish put into baskets, the Son of man's (or his) right = the human bodies of astral projectors

The weeds (or the tares), other sheep, the goats, the wicked, the foolish, the bad (as in bad fish), the Son of man's (or his) left = the astral projection itself of the astral projectors

The devil, the owner of the house = the astral being in full outside of their dead human body

The Comforter, everlasting fire, kingdom of heaven (hell of the sky or energy of the sky), the field equaling the world = energy of light and heat

the world = the astral plane

God = the sun (the kingdom of God = the hell of the sun or the energy of the sun) and = the devils combined (the hell of the devils or the energy of the devils since they are now the owners of the energy). God is not a supreme being anymore thanks to the higher power.

The Father = eternal space and the eternal living darkness of it

"Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed."

^^^Meaning this known universe is sealed off at some part. Interesting to know isnt it? The devils cant excape it either.

About the rich man and Laz parable:

Abraham's side = the sun because Abraham = eternal space and the eternal living darkness of it

Lazarus = the astral being in full outside of their dead human body

The rich man was buried so he is looking upward with eyes closed by the way. So this means the rich man = the dead human body of the astral projector and the astral beings discernment. Notice the rich man only seemed have no name? Well, Lazarus is his name.

But now re-read Matt 13 about the parable about the man who planted good seed in his field and the parable about the net.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
HUH?? Demons were always around but GOD wasn't? Then who created the Demons and did they create GOD? I guess I don't get what your trying to say, and Matt 13 and 24 don't help me none as I interpret them differently than anything youv'e stated.

God is the devil. Jesus mentioned from now on the Son of man would be seated at the right hand of God. Well in matt 25 on the Son of man's left hand are the goats--the devil and his angels that will depart into the fire. The right hand of God is the left hand of the Son of man. Think on it. The Son of man is the higher power, not God (or God the devil rather). If you study the gospel well you would see this truth. And yes, devils existed before the higher power came and put in matter as we know it here in this universe. Lets just say this... God used to be a supreme being until the higher power showed up. The higher power can not delete God the devil--Just read John 10... the Father is greater than all... and noone can pluck them from his Father's hand... Anyhow the higher power is not a supreme being either because it cant delete God the devil from eternal existence. The higher power is not an eternal being, but came forth at some point in eternity.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ok your interpreting it the wrong way. lol..
The weeds first of all are not astral projectors but the people that do bad.

second the kindom is not hell but heaven. In the link I will post below go to line 19 and read it. It basically says
When you grow up and hear the word of god and don't truly understand(maybe beleive in it)evil comes and takes away what you were brought up to beleive in.

Goto line 24 it also refers the kindom as heaven.
Line 26... Also pretty much says where there is good there is evil..(as in weeds)

line 33 also refers heaven as the "kingdom".

Don't be confused by what it says. I see your trying to 'read in between the lines' but I think you might be interpreting it wrong.
Then again I might be wrong but my gut feeling tells me I'm right.

Again to support my answer look at line 38-39

In 39-40 I'm interpreting that it says at the end of age all the people that do good will be taken to heaven and those that do bad will be sent to hell.

Again look at 47-48 its pretty much the same as 39-40 rephrased..

Again this is my understanding doesn't mean I'm right.

oooppss lol btw here is the link

CLICK HERE

[edit on 14-7-2007 by navd2]

[edit on 14-7-2007 by navd2]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Mabus, you sound just like my former English teacher. It doesn't matter what answer you give, she'll find a way to match it to the subject...

Try reading Harry Potter this way, would be fun to hear the outcome...

No seriously, misinterpretation at its best.

- Chris

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

misinterpretation at it's best.

Not trying to offend you in any way mabus but yea. Im with him, try re-reading the gospel. Your taking it the wrong way literally.
If you want to read the bible study it a little more. look for what you think it means. If you have a clear mind and beleive in it you will find the right answer.

Your just reading a book in the dark. Try adding some light.
Bless, navd

As you said " You have to understand metaphors "

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisDeemian

Did you know that in the end of the age of the astral plane that everything in existence in this known universe, except space and energy and the minds of the astral projectors, will be deleted?

Dude!
Get a life!
How about this: Matter IS energy, ya might wanna think first before you write some Armageddon scenario based on nothing but an overdose on imagination. I guess we're the same in that aspect, having an overdose of imagination. The only difference is that I do see the difference between fantasy and reality...

If you're gonna make ridiculous claims like this you might wanna back it up with some incredible evidence. If not, get lost.

- Chris

Well, Chris Deeman, you got there before me.
I agree with every word in your post.
It is so monotonous to stumble across yet another misguided and distorted doomsday prophecy plucked from the gospels.
I just cannot grasp the mentality of these religious zealots!
Free speech is a human right but lets get real here this unlikely scenario is really not going to happen.....is it?
One other thing... This lunatic thread that you have started belongs in the
'Conspiracies in religions' forum.
Moderators please move this to the correct forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Compare:

"They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

"The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father."

^^^So the angels are gathering the ELECT which are those things that cause sin and who do evil. What say you? The evil ones are the elect.

"The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace"

^^^No time for mistaking "them"... "them" = both the wicked and the righteous. The righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father because they will be in hell (in the sun and as the sun). Case closed. See folks, I knew what I was talking about when I told all that astral projectors are both sides from the weeds to the wheat; from the good fish to the bad; from the wise to the foolish; etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"Sigh"
Maybe you should consider rehab...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
HAHAHA You still have it wrong my friend.
I am sorry to say but you are blinded from the truth.

You still are not seeing this right...sigh

---The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace---

read this carefully. Let me break it down for you since you obviously don't understand it.

Learn your PRONOUNS; Them refers to the wicked. The angels will come and separate the WICKED from the righteous and throw THEM: You see THE WICKED has been made the primary subject in this sentence because the angels will separate the wicked. Not separate the righteous from the wicked. This means that THEM will be referred to as THE WICKED.

I recommend that you try some English lessons as you obviously don't understand what you are reading. As I said again

DON'T READ A BOOK IN THE DARK, ADD SOME LIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT IT SAYS.

Well all I have to say is bless and have a good day

am I right or am I right lol...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Um the original gospels werent done in english.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i think it was in Latin or sumthin. But we are not talking about the originals but the translated English per say and maybe there not entirely accurate as they should be but they do not say what you are interpreting.
You'll understand What I am trying to say soon enough.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The original Gospels were written in Hebrew and Greek just to clarify.

The bible has been translated hundreds of times.

To think we have the correct interpretation even today is not denying ignorance.

God is not the devil. The leader of the material world seems to be the devil, but God would never allow domination of His/Her/Its children.

God is everything. God will not be defeated.

I believe the 'elect' to be God's children who will be saved according to these texts.

However, I don't believe in the bible anymore than I do the Qur'an, although I may believe that book more.

God is within, you need not find truth in books anymore.

Pandora's Box has been opened.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Besides, I've read a few times from experienced astral projectors that they believe everyone astral projects, most everyone just cannot recall the incident. Some would even say that everyone astral projects every time they go to bed, it's just a matter of extent and awareness of what is going on.

But this does remind me of something I have always thought.

People who conciously astral project and recall the incidences should have more experience and control over their spirits when their bodies pass on. A person with no experience may just have to hang on and have hope/faith, and that should provide a very different experience than someone who is going to take control and take their time with the experience (it may even be easier, who knows).

Some people/spirits (or parts of these people/spirits) may be able to continue existing without "moving on" to the creator's new domain. This may have something to do with hell. The person would be able to create, but lacking in the wisdom of the creator, would always fail. I guess. It could very easily lead to hell, but for some perhaps nirvana.. But hey, it's not like the creator made earth a perfect place, so why should we be so worried anyway?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Complete nonsense, that's all I have to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Even as a Christian Mystic with Manichaeism and Gnostic leanings, you are not that far off the mark in your appraisal.

The complete end of First Genesis - outside of the planets and bases of the Space Race empires being telekinetically dissolved into Light in the upcoming war of Magick versus Technology - is not an idea that is new. It is predicted in various places in the past and present. There was even a prophetic ATS-er (not me) a while back who relayed his overwhelming visions of him and his friends being afloat in vast void with no physical reality whatsoever.

From The Bible:

Revelations 6:12

I watched as he opened the sixth seal.

There was a great earthquake.

The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair,

the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth,

as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island

was removed from its place.

Then we have a much more recent and clear prediction from the Spirit Guide, Emmanuel (quoted from Emmanuel's Book II, The Choice for Love, 1989, page 167):

Self & World

Before the world existed, you did.

Before anything was manifested in any of the galaxies,

in any of the recorded universes, you were there.

And I dare say, after the completion

of this particular round of events, the entire universe

will dissolve again into Light and you will be there.

There is nothing strange about this pronouncement

except for the fact that most of you don't believe it.

This is a key reason (the other one is long-term happiness) why it is so vital to spiritually evolve by serving others, striving to live by The Golden Rule, rejecting resentful, competitive, and lusty energies, by rejecting the orange, yellow, and violet astral energies that represent Group Entities of subangels (common spirits) and angels who promote FALSE GOD ICONS; by cultivating Purity, Humility, and Compassion, and by Radiating Purified Love on a daily basis

All of the above will dictate how much energy one will have and what one can do in The Light when there is no physical environment anymore

The Universe is likely to drastically alter, if not end completely.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join