It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy X Government Secrets Revealed -Unaired Doc Pt 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I came across this while searching YouTube for vids on Stan Friedman and othe UFO debate broadcasts. I have never seen this one before and I have seen a lot of them. If this has been posted before, I apologise, but I found it one of the most compelling and well done documentaries on Roswell that I wanted to share it with you all. Why it was never aired, I can only imagine.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Good stuff, here. I welcome your thoughts and commentary.

[edit on 7/14/2007 by lightseeker]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hmmm.. not bad. The only faux pas I see is the disconnect between some of the imagery with the narration (e.g., showing a ufo photo on screen from a different time/place while describing it in narration as in NM, etc.)

Other than that - seems well done. The narrating host/dude looks like Intrepid of the X-men - that was a little distracting...

For those that want to see the entire 5 videos from one site click here: Roswell UFO Conspiracy (unaired documentary)

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Other than that - seems well done. The narrating host/dude looks like Intrepid of the X-men - that was a little distracting...

Thanks for your thoughts, Outrageo. I, also thought that it was well done. I didn't notice the hosts resemblance to Intrepid, though. Thanks for the link too, it's great to be able to access the entre documentary in one uninterrupted piece.

join