It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Promotes Harris Teeter Tin Foil to Jam ET brain waves?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The final star is Arthur “Art” W. Bell III, an American radio broadcaster and an author.

Bell promotes aluminum foil for Harris Teeter by shaping it into a hat with an antenna. Why, you may ask? It’s Art Bell, he needed to see if the yourhome aluminum foil protected his brain from paranormal frequencies.

www.harristeeter.com...

I created this thread because I felt the need to voice my disappointment that Art Bell decided to cash in on the UFO issue. Does anyone else find this as an attack on all of us who believe that intelligent life beyond Earth does exist?

I saw the commercial and he seems to mock the issue by putting some foil on his head. LOL Like it would really work !!!

I do see the humor in the commercial however, my point is doesn’t it make a mockery of the whole belief system? Isn’t this a form of disinformation? I don’t know maybe im the only one who sees this as a bad thing for those who truly believe Extraterrestrial Life does exist.

Thanks for listening ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
you mean you don't trust the same guy who used to end every show with exclamations of love towards his one and only Rose... yet within months of her death, was already poking an underaged philipino chick?

BUT WHY!?!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatty p
you mean you don't trust the same guy who used to end every show with exclamations of love towards his one and only Rose... yet within months of her death, was already poking an underaged filipino chick?

BUT WHY!?!?!?!?

LOL Not that I ever trusted the guy, because I have looked to far into his past. I cant say his lack of mourning time would sway my take on his issues in UFO land or his credibility on the job. But I just get the impression that he has tried to set himself up on C2C and in other media's as some credible source on paranormal topics. If not credible then as a friend to those who believed in the paranormal. I think this just shows how he has maybe played the community to up his celebrity, so now he can make his money off of the exposure. Anyway hes lost any credibility he would have had with me, not that he did in the first place.

Take care FP

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think Art Bell is on the auction block to the highest bidder. How else do you explain his pro-official story 9/11 stance?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I think Art Bell is on the auction block to the highest bidder. How else do you explain his pro-official story 9/11 stance?

He would need to up his acceptance by the powers to be wouldnt he. I think it would go along way to getting offers from Corporate America to sell anything. The guy has for sure sold out IMO, and its a shame that the UFO community is where he got his start. They will continue to use him as a messenger boy to the public, that UFOs are a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously as a possibilty. I dont think they ever will or have any intention to disclose anything as long as they dont have to. So they will use people like this tool to make it all look silly.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
May I ask who this Art Belle is? Why he makes the UFO community look unimportant and what he did to tell society that UFOs are a joke? What's this guy's problem anyways?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
May I ask who this Art Belle is? Why he makes the UFO community look unimportant and what he did to tell society that UFOs are a joke? What's this guy's problem anyways?

Art Bell has for years done a radio show on C2C on the weekends. Just recently retired though.

en.wikipedia.org...

MY issue with Mr. Bell is that for years he did these shows promoting the belief in paranormal topics. But now he retires and sells out to Harris Teeter doing a commercial where he puts there brand of tin foil on his head and says its the best to keep out ET brainwaves. Makes the alien issue look like a joke. His problum is that he got greedy and is now going to sell out for money. He will use his status as a UFO expert to market his money making ventures.... its How I see it anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

lighten up...it's just funny. we all have to laugh at ourselves every once in a while.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Harris Teeter is the thickest aluminum foil you can get in a roll that small.

So it would not be wrong to claim that their tinfoil might just be more effective than thinner brands... But isn't it the crinkle effects that stops the radiowaves - like on the stealth fighter?

I'm glad Noory is captaining the ship. He makes the story flow smoothly out of his gusts, always asking what we are thinking - rarely protesting and always helping the story flow...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i have five words to say about art unconvincing bell,
ART BELL THE STUIPID GIMP and that just about sums him up

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Who else on the face of this earth
would you suggest be a spokesperson for tinfoil
I can't think of one other person better suited
to make a tin foil hat !!!
Art Bell has a sense of Humor
do you ?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
Harris Teeter is the thickest aluminum foil you can get in a roll that small.

So it would not be wrong to claim that their tinfoil might just be more effective than thinner brands... But isn't it the crinkle effects that stops the radiowaves - like on the stealth fighter?

I'm glad Noory is captaining the ship. He makes the story flow smoothly out of his gusts, always asking what we are thinking - rarely protesting and always helping the story flow...

Here's an interesting little story about Noory. I will let you decide the moral of the story yourself. Once, I was listening to Coast to Coast AM, and this guest was on talking about free energy. It was getting close to time to take a commercial break. The guest was talking about how he had seen a free energy device, etc. He said something like "I would like to tell your listeners a way that they can do a simple little experiment that will PROVE they can get free energy". George Noory went IMMEDIATELY to commercial, and once the show came back on, he changed the subject, and never brought it up again.

I will leave it up to the reader to draw their own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Are you seriously implying the George Noory of all people is a Reptilian?

Maybe he just forgot - or maybe that free energy trick gets mentioned 3 times a year, the one with 13 magnets and a ball-bearing... so they just forgot about it and perhaps mentioned it later in the show and you missed it (fell asleep/washroom break)

Either I'm right - or you are and he is some sort of Oil Company agent, maybe even CIA.. but I highly doubt that sleepy-head forgot to mention it on purpose as it is a late late show..

[edit on 27-6-2008 by doctormcauley]

top topics

join