It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military taking charge in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.canadianactionparty.ca...

Connie Fogal, Leader of the Canadian Action Party, says, "So much for conspiracy theories! Now we have the ugly truth fully exposed. The US military really does now run Canada. "

The US military is on Canadian soil forbidding the Municipality of Papineauville from renting a hall to the Council of Canadians who planned a public meeting to be held the day before the Three Amigos meet in Montebello, Quebec, Canada August 20th & 21st 2007 to plan their next moves in the dismantling of their respective countries of Canada, USA and Mexico.

CAP's leader said,"Bad enough that our RCMP and the Quebec provincial police force would apply offensive Canadian law to prevent a legitimate meeting of dissenting citizens. Totally untenable that a foreign army assumes jurisdiction on our land. But this we knew from the Binational Planning Agreement begun in 2002 that saw Canada crawl on its belly and permit the USA military to enter our land whenever it deems necessary. "

Mod Edit: to apply external quote code, please review this link
Mod Edit: Posting work written by others, please review this link

[edit on 14-7-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And this is how the whole world turns against the United States!
If the US is going down then then N/A continent must
go down with them.
my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As a citizen of the United States I emphatically state that I think NO US soldier has the right to act in such a manner as described. While I have not fully looked into this, there is no reason that I can imagine where it would be needed for US soldiers to interfere in any way with Canadian law enforcement.

Conversely, if a Canadian soldier tried to enforce anything on US soil it wouldn't fly with me, as I would consider that either an unlawful act by the individual(s) or an act of war.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The US has also sent warships into Canadian waters to deter those tasty canucks from taking any oil out. Hopefully cool heads will prevail and Canada will remain sovereign.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Canada needs to close its border and arrest any pesky American Military personel in their lands.

Anyway people what do you thing is going on in this word, Is all about NWO.

If the people do not do anything about it is going to happen you like it or not or until protest is completely outlaw.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Us Canadians are the real terrorists!

naah kidding but:

www.hartford-hwp.com...

"Canada and the United States have agreed to launch a joint review of continental defence agreements with the aim of increasing military co-operation between the two countries, Art Eggleton, the Minister of Defence, said on November 21. The National Post reports that Ottawa agreed to open talks on ‘the widest possible’ level of military integration following a meeting this week between Mr. Eggleton and Donald Rumsfeld, the U.S. Defence Secretary. "

Which I think is really dumb considering terrorists don't care about
Canada.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Terrorists don't care about Canada?

...that's funny when you think about just how culturally diverse Canada is as a country.

I bet that they DO care about Canada, quite a bit.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They probably do but not as much as America or the UK.

I mean sure I heard the terrorists say to wage war against
all of the Western civilization. But Canada has yet to get an
attack.
They might be planning one now or not, I guess none of us
will know until the time comes.(or doesn't come)

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
When my husband was station on 29 palms we had the Canadian Military always doing exercises along with the US Marines in that base.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fattyp
www.canadianactionparty.ca...

Connie Fogal, Leader of the Canadian Action Party, says, "So much for conspiracy theories! Now we have the ugly truth fully exposed. The US military really does now run Canada. "

The US military is on Canadian soil forbidding the Municipality of Papineauville from renting a hall to the Council of Canadians who planned a public meeting to be held the day before the Three Amigos meet in Montebello, Quebec, Canada August 20th & 21st 2007 to plan their next moves in the dismantling of their respective countries of Canada, USA and Mexico.

CAP's leader said,"Bad enough that our RCMP and the Quebec provincial police force would apply offensive Canadian law to prevent a legitimate meeting of dissenting citizens. Totally untenable that a foreign army assumes jurisdiction on our land. But this we knew from the Binational Planning Agreement begun in 2002 that saw Canada crawl on its belly and permit the USA military to enter our land whenever it deems necessary. "

Mod Edit: to apply external quote code, please review this link
Mod Edit: Posting work written by others, please review this link

[edit on 14-7-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

in regards to providing a link to the original source, I would have... had it not been a forwarded email that I received with no original sender mentioned in the email.

I think reviewing my previous posts and posting habits would confirm that I usually abide by the ATS rules & regulations. I would like to tip my hat at your due diligence in regards to sourcing the original location of the information. kudos.

top topics

join